He....

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

HEYYO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. I'M SO DAMN UNWELL YESTERDAY. NOW I'M BETTER. I'M SO SO SO SORRY AWKAY TT LETS START!

 

Chanyeol pov

I heard some moans from kai's room, so I go upstairs and... yes. he ed hyuna. He even did not lock his door. So I go there and so surprised when he ed hyuna with all his power. ". You're such a cheater and... hyper ? You look so lust when you're ed hyuna" I said and then they look so pretty  shocked when I'm entered his room. "If you always cheating, I'll never give up for make sulli fall for me. kbye. just think about it. and btw sulli is more prettier than her." I said and pointing at hyuna. She look so angry to me. She walk towards me. "Ofc I'm prettier than her! damn. are you crazy? I'm hotter than her!" She said and then I just walk downstairs and then left that room. I try to call sulli. She didn't answer it. are she's happy there? "What happened?" luhan sit beside me but I'll keep this as a secret. I called sulli for many times. And then this time, I think she'll answer it.

-call conv-

"Uh hello? ssup?""

"Hello sweetheart! I'm fine. hbu? I really worried about you. Are you still in r/s with kai? I think you should break up. Really."

"Eh? what happened? I'm? hummm pretty fine too! Kai won't break up with me"

"Just follow my words, he ed hyuna already. he said that hyuna prettier than you too. He always defend hyuna than you"

"W-what?.... okay. thanks."

-call ended-

She ended the call and cut my words. I think she's very sad. but I'm telling her the truth, right?

 

Sulli pov

What the hell is that. I think chanyeol is right. I should break up with kai. I should. I should.

I texted him. And he reply it so fast...

-text conv-

To: Kai

Hey. Lets break up.

 

From: Kai

What are you talking about?!

 

To: Kai

Lets break up. Can't you see that I want to break up?

 

From: Kai

Okay. I have a new one too.

 

To: Kai

congrats! and have a short r/s! I'll pray for you! ^-^

 

From: Kai

.

 

To: Kai

I know that you already ed your new gf. Don't share about the dancing machine of exo bad side okay

 

From: Kai

whtevr.

-text ended-

I won't text him back again. It just a unimportant thing. right?

"Sulli?" Daehyun called me. I just look at him and give him the 'what?' stares. He just chuckled and then grab my hands to the downstairs. We'll have a dinner now. YEAAYYY.

-kringkringkring- when we're dinner, my phone is ringing. I don't know who is he/she who's texted me. And then I look who's that. and that's............ and saying that he's inlove with me.

 

 

HOW? SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! I JUST WANT THIS CHAPTER IS MAKE YOU ALL CONFUSED XD