karma

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

When I walk alone, I saw kai with a girl. I think she's a bigfan of my boyfie. "Heyyo! wassup?" Kris come to me and do high 5 with me. "yo! I'm always fine" I said. "Want to take a walk?" He said. I just nodded and then we both shares many jokes and laughing together. "Why are you so short" Kris said joking. "And why are you so tall?" I said and laughing and also him too. "Kai is so busy" I said. He just nodded. And then there's 2 girls walk to kris. "Can we take a couple photo?" She said to him. He look at me first. I just let him do it. He just my bestie, right? "Thanks!" She said and then suddenly she's hugging him. "This is too much, girl" He said to the girl. "Oh sorry, I'm a bigfan of you" She said. And then they walk to the others member too. "Wow" I said.  He just give me a little laugh and then we continue our walk. "Excuse me, sulli?" The headmaster come to me. I'm so shocked why this all is so sudden. "Yes? me?" I said. "Are your parents is mr.choi and mrs.choi?" He said. "Oh, yea" I said. "The university is yours, the owner is your dad" He said and smile to me. "WHOA REALLY? HE NEVER TELL ME ABOUT THIS WTH" I said. He just nodding and go to his room. "So lucky" Kris said. "Yea" I said and flips my hair.

 

Krystal pov

I decided to walking alone now. I'm so bored, sulli is walked away with kris, D.O? He's busy. And sehun? No no no. He's my ex. I sighed and then someone bumped into me. "Oh sorry" She said. "That's okay. Are you okay?" I said. "Yes ofcourse I am. You're the one who's got bumped by me. Are you okay? Ah, really sorry" She apologiez to me again. "Yes I'm fine. Btw, I'm krystal jung, you?" I said. "Oh yea krystal. Whats a great name. I'm eunji. Jung eunji. We're jung sister? Hahaha" She said. She look nice. She have a great smile too. Maybe she's nice, my thought. "Want to walk together, maybe we can be a bestie" She said and hug me. I hug her back and then we two walk together and shares many stories. I saw kris and sulli is walking together. Are she's forget about me? But I can't thinking negative. She's my bestie. 

 

Kai pov

I'm so tired chit chatting with girls. I want to meet sulli. Where are sulli? I'm so worried  about her. Maybe she's with exo. Yea. "Okay girls, this is ended. No more fantalk for today, see ya later" I said and then walk away. The girls is shouting my name. Whoa. I go to the canteen and I saw krystal with her new bestie? She's so mean. She's leaving sulli? Maybe I should know about this. "Hey girls?" I said to them. "Yo" Krystal said. "Who's this?" I said and pointing at the girl. "Oh, she's my bestie. Jung eunji. Eunji, this is kai" krystal said. Eunji greet me and I greet her back. "Where's sulli?" I said. "She's with kris in the park. Maybe she's forget about me" Krystal said and then I go to the park. "Hey baby!" Sulli greet me and then she give me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sweetheart" I said and sit beside her. "Yo hyung! Thanks for protecting her from those bicthes" I said to kris. "No problem" Kris said and we do high 5. And then when we chit chatting together and shares our stories, the bell is ringing. "I'm so lazy" kris said. "Me tho" I said. "Lets just stay here" Sulli suddenly said like that. what? Are she's crazy? "What?" I said. "I'm the owner of this university, u know" She said and flip her hair. I just chuckled. "Lets go" And then we go to the canteen.

Sulli pov

When we're walk to the canteen, I can see that krystal is have a new bestie. I'm so sad, of course. "hey" I greet her. She just keep quite and then continue her topic with that girl. "You. Answer her" Kai said to krystal. "Why should I? She's forgetting about me! She just keep play together with exo!" Krystal started yelling. "What? I just play with them! Why don't you join us? Think twice!" I said to her. "You're not my bestie again!" She said and then she throw our bestie necklace. I throw away the necklace too. "Okay, whatever. DON'T EVER YOU COME TO ME AGAIN!" I said and then walk away. I'm strong. I don't care too. I saw kai and kris is yelling at her now. I saw krystal is crying. That's her fault, right? She never  want to join us when we're all together in the canteen. even when I asked her for join, she won't. So? Hell yea. I treat people like they treated me. So like that. That's the real me. Choi Sulli. 

 

-2monthlater-

I spending my time without krystal is still fine. I'm not wasting my money too just for treat her. And... KAI IS STILL MINE TILL NOW! I don't believe it I can live our life together. We're getting know each other better and better. And then when I walking in the mall alone, I saw krystal and her bestie is trying many shoes. And then I go to there too and choose 5 sneakers. I pay it by myself. Money is my life. Whoa. And then when I about to go, I saw krystal is out of money. She don't have any money. Yea. I know what's she'll do. 3...2...1.... "Hey sulli, I miss you so damn much. Lets be bestie again? I'm so so sorry about that accident" She said and hug me. "Yea I know this all is acting. Great. I won't pay for you too. So, pay it by yourself, You just wasting my money, er" I said and walk away. 

 

Krystal pov

Why can sulli know that I want her to pay my shoes? Wow. But I'm so out of cash and credit. I don't know that eunji doesn't have any money too. "So, how can we pay this?" Eunji said. I just sighed. "I don't know. Sulli is so great" I said. I saw sulli is looking for a masker in etude house. "wait here" I said to eunji. I walk to sulli. "Hey. Are you still mad  at me?" I said sadly. "Yes" She said and try one of those lipgloss. "Please come back to me. I know that you're miss me too!" I said. "Nope. Not at all" She said and give me a death glare. "Why are you still here? You don't have any money too. Go away" She said and pushed me. I hate her so much. "You're so mean now" I said and walk away. She look happy with her life. 

 

Sulli pov

Yes I'm so happy with my life. And I don't care about krystal again. She's really rude. And I just knew it now, she's good at acting tho. Whoa. I go buy many masks and nail polish too. I'm so obsessed with nail polish. And then I go shopping by myself today. I'm so tired, but I got many clothes, accecories, nail polish, sneakers, high heels, etc. And now I saw krystal again with eunji is didn't bring the shoes from the c&k. I'll buy it for myself. HAHAHA. How mean I am.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS MISS ME? /SLAPPED/ SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING AGAIN>_______________< I'M SO BUSY. AND THIS IS SHORT UPDATEEEEE COMMENT? YEA YOU SHOULD HAHAHA