about us

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Chanyeol pov

I really want to confess. All what I am thinking is sulli sulli and sulli. damn. But I can't. She just broke up with kai. Maybe the other's will hate me so much. I need someone to relaxing my mind. Hmmm...

And then krystal sit beside me. 

"What happened? you can tell me. I'm a good secret keeper" she said and winked me. I just sighed and then she look so worried about me. "I'm.. Ummm... I'm in love with sulli. I don't know how can I in love with her. But I can't confess to her right now, right? She just broke up with kai. Everyone's gonna hate me. So much. Can you help me?" I said and stares at krystal. She just gasped. She open widely. Yes. She's suprised. "Uhh.. I know! Actually you can! She's moved on already! Just text her. NOW!" She said. She look so excited now. Hmm.. Okay. I grab my phone and then start to looking her name in my contact. "Sulli sulli sulli" I mumbled. 

-text conv-

"Ssul. Are you busy now? I just want to tell you something. Maybe important for me. But not for you. Just up to you, okay? I'm so in love with you. I don't know how can I in love with you. I just do. I'll protect you from many problem. lets fix it together. Be mine?" I sent the massage. I'm so nervous now. Krystal beside me too. She accompany me. I've wait for the reply 10minutes. And then my phone ringing!

"Omg. I can't believe this. Really. But I feel my heart was skipping a beat when I heard your name. I think I'm in love with you too. Be yours? Umm.. My mom paired me with someone else. Please help me. And.. of course! I would, channie."

"You we're paired with someone else?! I'll go to USA now. I'll pick you up there. lets go to korea again. wait me. and.. thanks."

"Eh? You do not need to pick me! I'll go by myself! Wait me there"

"You can't go by yourself. You're a girl. please. let me"

"Umm.. Just up to you. And you know my address, right?"

"Yes. I knew it already. see ya"

-text ended-

. she's paired with someone else. I'll go there and talk to her mom. Okay. I start packing and then krystal want to join me. So I let her. She look very excited when sulli reply my text. kkk. 

 

And now, we're at the airport now. Krystal said that we can use sulli's plane.

"Hey, if we're waiting for the plane arrived, we better use sulli's private plane. She let me call that plane too" She said. I just nodding and then ready to go. We're going now. We both fall a sleep. 

 

We arrived to USA already. We start looking for sulli's home.

"THIS IS IT!" krystal said and pointing at the big house. We walked to the door and then waiting for someone is open the door for us.

 

Sulli pov

When we finished eating, everyone is sleep already. I just watched tv by myself and wondering if chanyeol is outside my house. And I heard someone knocking at my door. I run to the door and then open it.

"Who's that?!" I said from inside. They just laughing. I think that's krystal...

"OMG!" I shocked when I see chanyeol with krystal outside my house. Chanyeol hugged me and then I pulled their hands and watching tv together. Chanyeol took my hand. I was so shocked. He just chuckled. "Want to drink or eat something?" I asked them. "Just gimme cold water, thanks honey" chanyeol said. I just nodded and smile to him. "Just gimme-" I cut krystal words. I know what she want kkk xD "Lemon tea, right bestie?" I said and she laughing by herself. She thanked me. I just nodding and bring lemon tea & cold water from freezer. "Sulli-ah! what are you doing in the kitchen?" my mom asked me and she go to downstairs. chanyeol and krystal greet her so so so well. Lovely. "I just grab lemon tea & cold water for them. And some ice for me. bahahaha" I said. She just come towards me and help me bring that for them. "Hello mom. my name is chanyeol. I'm sulli's future hahaha xD" chanyeol said with the dorky introducing. My mom laughed and she introduced herself. They chit chat for a long time. I think mommy start to like him. They look so close. And mommy called me. ugh. "Let chanyeol sleep with you in the l room. and krystal sleep in your room. got it?" I put my shocked face. My mom telling that. Is that true? ... Omg. I just nodded and grab chanyeol's hand. "You two.. don't do something ert!" krystal said and she said goodnight for us. We just keep walking. "I can sleep at that sofa" chanyeol said. I just shook my head. I won't he'll get sick. I'm so worrying about him. And then he just look at me. "Lets sleep together" I said.