I'm so crazy

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Luhan pov

"Where's sulli, kai? Are she crying because of you?"I said and I stares to kai."Why me again? She just crying by herself! I'm so done. Kick her out from our dorm now."  He said. I'm kinda shocked that heard from kai's words. How mean he is. And then I go upstairs and I heard something from sulli's room. "I loved you so damn much, Kim Jongin." That's all what I heard. "What are you saying?" I said while I stand up in the door. She look so shocked when I come in to her room. I can see that her eyeliner is fade. She wiped her tears fastly and look to the another way. "Whats going on here?" Kai come and saw sulli crying. "What are you crying about" He said and stepped his foot one by one towards sulli. She look so straight, pain inside her, broken. "he-" Sulli cut kai's word and say some stupid confession. "I'M SO INLOVE WITH YOU KIM JONGIN. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE TO ME? YOU KNOW THAT'S NO GIRLS WHEN SHE'S BROKEN WANTS TO HEAR HIS GF VOICE, RIGHT? AND THIS IS ME NOW! YOU YELLED AT ME WHEN I ENDED THE CALL WITH KRYSTAL. AND NOW I FEEL SO GUILTY THAT I STOLE MY BESTIE'S BF! I CONFESS THIS TO YOU! PLEASE UNDERSTAND! I'M OUT." Sulli ran to her car outside and bring her things from the room and then she drive the car with a high speed. All I can do is just open my mouth widely and stares at kai. Kai just sighed and go to outside. I think he want to chase sulli. I think yes. I heard sound of his car

 

Sulli pov

I'm so depressed now. Many question in my head. I just keep crying and then I got hit by a big truck because I'm not focused to the road. I'm so dizzy now. I'm fainted now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." someone greet me. I feel like I'm dying now. My eyes are still closed. I can't see now. I feel so crazy. 

 

Kai pov

I try to chase sulli. I just realized that she's the one that really loved me. She loved me from we're child till now. Imma teenager, she's teenager, krystal teenager too. We're really close, and for the first time, I fall for krystal. But now, I feel sulli is really loved me. And then I saw a car is hitted by a big truck. And now my mind was stucked. I think about sulli. Cause that's really look a like sulli's car. And then I go there and see sulli is fainted. "Excuse me, that's my girlfriend. Can I just bring her alone with my car to the hospital? I'm so worried about her." I said to the ambulance workers. And then they all nodding and I lifted her and bring her with a bridal style. And I can heard that my fans is very jealous because of this. They sounds not good. I'm so unhappy. " " I said along the streets. And when we're arrived, I lifted her up again and the nurse is bring her to the room. I just keep praying that she'll be okay. -the script-six degrees of separation- Oh my. My phone is ringing. And I take a look who's calling me. "Krystal. Ige mwoya. She called me because of what? Okay I'll answer this first" My thought. 

-call conv-

"Hello"

"Yeay bby! I missed you so much! And can you pick me up in the airport? I'm stucked here. I'll wait!"

"what? You're in korea? I can't pick you up now. Sulli is in hospital now. She had an accident. Big accident"

"Just leave her alone, first! Are you gonna leave me like this in airport? And you're cared to sulli more?! What the ! Don't tell me that you're in lov with her!" I can hear that she's really mad to me. But I don't care. I'll take care of sulli more. I want to end this r/s.

"I loved her. So much. Lets end this relationship. You're so annoying. I don't care about you again. Lets break up. Bye." I said trough the phone and ended the call.

-call ended-

I sighed and then feel so free too. I know that krystal and sulli is a perfect friend. But I can't hold my feeling again. I feel like I'm such a . And then 1 hour later, the nurse says that I can go to her room. I entered the room and saw her still sleeping or fainted? I think she's sleeping. Cause her fingers is moving. "hey." I said. And I think she can hear me. Cause she's moving her position now. But she still closed her eyes. 

 

Sulli pov

And then I try to open my eyes. and I saw kai beside me. I just smiled to him and I can see he's really worried about me. "Don't ever drive a car like that again. I won't look that you're in the hospital like this. I hated it." He said. And I just nodded. He caressing my hair. "Hey. I loved you too, you know? I feel that you're different from the other girls. I feel like I'm crazy in love with you. I'm confessing back to you. So, be mine?" I just showed him my shocked expression. "eerr.. I think I can't. You're krystal's. remember? And I won't our friendship is ended just because of this stupid confession" I said. He sighed and tell me everything. That he is broke up with krystal, and krystal is not care about me, the conv trough the phone. So, I'm so happy. But in another side, I feel so guilty to krystal. "Okay. I would" I said and chuckled. He just look at my eyes and give me a deep kiss. "I'll protect you from krystal." he said. I feel so blushed. But I can't imagine how's my life without her. Should I call her? Omg help me.