the day I have to go&meet; xi luhan

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

"Darling! Come here! You have to go now! The plane is gonna gone about 1h later!" My mom said. Yes. My mom said that because I'm a fangirl of kpop and she wants me learn about korea, so she buy a ticket for me to korea now, AND I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET MY BIAS but about learning the language? NOPE. Now I'm so confused. I should leave or stay here. But I think I'll be lonely there and maybe I'll be a lost child. And I can't speak another language. I just stucked in USA. And we used english. I'm so lazy to learn about the other language. So, I still think about this problem. *knock knock* Someone outside my bedroom. Who's that? And I opened my door and see my mom smiling to me. "Come on sweetheart. I know that you're so lazy. But no. You can't like that. This is for you" My mom said and handed me my new credit card and some cash. "I knew you'll so excited there. So, I give you that. Just do what you want. If you need money again, call me. I'll transfer it to your credit card. So don't worry" She added. And then I sighed & nodded. "Okay I'll go to korea now" I said and bring my bag to the living room. I give a big hug to my parents and waving to them. They can't accompany me to the airport cause they're really busy. So I go by myself and when I arrived, my phone's ringing.

-call conv-

"Hello?"

"Oh yea. Are you going to korea now, sulli-ah?"

"Yes. Why kryssie-ah? My mom told me that I've go there and meet my bias and then learning about korea too. ugh"

"waaa.. I want go there too! Kai was in korea too from last week. I missed my boyfie so much. haft"

"Come here, then. haha. Oh really? Okay I'll call kai when I arrived for pick me up there"

"Ige mwoya!"

"What are you saying. You know me, right? I can't speak another language. My plane is here. Bye" 

-call ended-

Aish jinjja this is really going to be a first memories for me. Korea. I'm coming. Then I walked to the plane and wait till I arrived. Its a long way from USA to Korea. So I decided better I'm sleep now.

 

 

And then I arrived now. "Hello Korea. Goodbye USA." I said and then try to find where's the way to exit. I can't read hangul and I can't speak korea. " I'm lost." My thought. And then I try to ask people one by one with english language. But no one can understand me. "Uh hello?" I asked some people again and then I can see he's so surprised when I say something to him. "Oh yes?" He said. I just so thankfull that he's understand me. And then I asked where's the exit way, "Go straight and then follow the street that have a stars in the floor and then-" I'm so confused that he's continued the words with korean language. So I cut his long talk about the direction and say "Pardon? English please. I can't speak korean." "Uh oh- s-sorry. I can't speak english well too, so let me bring you to the exit way. Come" He said and then directed me to the right way. And then I thanked to him and saying a goodbye words to him. When I about to walk away, he grab my hands and say "Whats your name, btw? I think you should learn about korea more. Where did you born?" He said and stares me with his beautiful eyes. "Oh yea. My name is Choi Jinri. It's because my father is korean, but I'm born in USA so I can't speak another language. I'm sorry. Hbu?" I said. "My name is Xi Luhan. I'm from Beijing. I can speak english a little because my father is from USA. And I came to korea because SMEnt called me for be in a boygroup" He said and smiling. I can't stop staring at his face.

 

This is the way he smiled. Because I'm so short, he have to look down for eye contacting with me. I'm so blushed when he smiled at me. "A boygroup? SM Entertaiment?! Are you going to be in that EXO group? I heard sm will debuted some boygroup again" I said and look at him with my shock face. "Yup. I'm gonna be in the M. Because I'm from Beijing. Yea. Nice to meet you. I'll go first, kay?" He said and I pouts at him and show my puppy face.

 

Luhan pov

When I said that I'll go first, I can see that she's pouting and showed me her best puppy face ever. I just chuckled when I see her face is like this

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I said and cupped her cheeks."Can you accompany me? I don't know seoul at all" She said and I just nodded and agreed it. "Where'd you live? Or did not find yet any house or apart?" I worried about her. If she don't have an house or apart yet, are exo will mad that I bring her to our dorm? And I see her sighed and shakes her head. "I'll buy apart tonight. Now, I just want to go shopping" She said and I was shocked because I remember when I watched tv, there's Mr.Choi saying that his daughter will be in korea today. And her name is Choi Jinri. Should I ask her? I think yes. "You'll buy some apart tonight? And now you wanna go shopping?Aish jinjja.And btw, are you daughter of mr.choi?" Finally I asked it. And then she just nodded. "Please bring me to the mall. I'm so hungry. I'll treat you" She said and she grab my hands while stepping out from the airport. And then we walked outside. I can see that she's so tired. "Where's car factory? Bring me there" She said and I just nodded. Atually I'm so surprised when she said that. But I don't know what to do. So I bring here there.

 

When we arrived, She ran to the lamborghini aventador white, and then she give her credit card to the cashier and then I can see that she waving to me. "Are you buying this?" I said and pointed my hand to the car. She just nodded and say "Drive for me. I'm too tired for driving" and then I'm shocked. Are she's so rich? Omg. And then I drive for her. She sleep in the car and she hold my hand when I'm driving. "Xi Luhan. I'm so comfortable with you." I can heard that she's saying like that. So I just chuckled.