when I met kai

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

I was sleeping when luhan bring me to the mall. I'm so tired. When I woke up, I don't know where I am and why I am here. I told luhan that I want go to the mall first. I'm so hungry TT But I smell some food from ouside. So I decided to take a look who's cooking in the kitchen. When I sit in the bed, I can feel there's something under the blanket. I open the blanket and found a many dress, clothes, hotpants, heels, sneakers, etc. And there's some message,

"Hello sulli! How was your sleep? Are so good? And this all is yours, I pay for you. Thanks for making me comfortable with you too! haha. And come downstairs now. There's some food. I know you're starving. From: Xi Luhan." I just smiled alone and then changing my clothes to oversized white shirt and hotpants. I grab my phone and go downstairs.

I saw 12 handsome guy and I feel not strange when I see one of that 12 guy. "Kai?" I said and he turn his head to me. He look so shocked. "Sulliya!! How are you? You're fine right? And where's my princess?" He said and he asked about... krystal. ugh. I don't know why I feel so damn broken when I heard krystal name from kai's mouth. Are I am jealous of that? I can't be like that, actually. But I feel my heart's beating when he hugged me from back when I walk to the table. "Why are you not answering my question?" He said in my ears and still hugging me. I just take a deep breath and say "Cause I don't understand korea language and I don't know where's your PRINCESS." And I force to let go myself. But he don't let me go, that's a long back hugging. And then my phone ringing.

-call conv-

"Sulli! How? Are korea is nice? I'll go there right now! My mom said that we can spend our time together!"

"Korea is so . I'm so busy. bye." I ended the call.

-call ended-

"Who's that?" Kai asked me and still gimme a back hug. "let me go first, and I'll tell you" I said. And then he's agreed. I tell him it was krystal. And he's yelling at me why I ended the call. And the answer is I don't want to hear her voice because I start loving you, Kim Jongin. And when he shut his mouth already, my tears are falling down. "Finished?" I said and wiped my tears. I ran to the upstairs and crying. I don't know why I am crying. I'm so bad. I just said that I loved my bestie's bf. And I hurted her because I cutted her call. "I loved you so damn much, Kim Jongin." I said to myself and crying again. "What are you saying?"

 

 

 

 

Who's that? Who's came to sulli's room?

Short update! Because I'll be a bad problem! Please comment!