ending

how can I falling in love with my bestie's bf.

Sulli pov

I'm so tired. So I decided to take a bath. When I about to walk, someone knocking my door. "Come in!" I yelled from inside. "Hey" Krystal greet me. "H-hey" I greet her back. "I really want to say sorry to you, I'm so regret it so much. I know that I spent your money all the time, I always do what I wanna do, I make you cry, I'm not in your side when you need me. But when I need you, you always in my side and always warm me up. I'm so sorry. I bought you something too" She grab something from her pocket. "Here. You'll have this one, and me too. If you forgive me, grab this and wear it. If you don't, just throw it away" She continued and then I just grab the necklace from her hands without thinking. "I'm sorry too. This for you" I said and give her a box of high heels. That's the high heels that she wanted to buy, but she doesn't have any money. Remember? "Oh no. This is yours" She said and pull the box to me again. "Nope, its yours. Don't give it to me again. Its yours" I said and smile to her. She start crying. "Don't cry, sweetheart" I said and wipe her tears. "I'm so glad that you forgive me already" She said. She hugged me. Yea. Now, its same as past. I miss her. "I will back to my room, see ya tomorrow" She said and leave me alone. And then I go to bath. 

 

When I finished, I wear a pajama and then go to sleep.

 

-09.00AM-

'knock knock knock' Someone knocking my door again. "yea. come in" I said lazily. "hey babe" Kai gimme a peck. "Why you didn't lock your room?" He continued. I just shook my head and then continue sleeping. "WAKE UP DARLIINNGGG!!! I'M HERE TO PICK YOU UP" He yelled while shaking my body. I just nodding and then I go to bathroom. 

 

Kai pov

When I try to wake sulli up, she look so tired. But its quite fun. She wake up while her eyes is still closed. So cute. "Watch your step" I said. She just nodding while she still closed her eyes. She walked to the bathroom and then she take a bath. I look at her books in the chair. She's really likes to read. She bought many books. 

 

And when I read the hunger games book, she came out from the bathroom with a baddass outfit. She look like a cute swagger? Yea. "Lets go" She said and pull my hands. We walk together to the car, and when we walk, I saw D.O and krystal in front of the building. D.O look like confess about his feelings to her. "Look at them" Sulli said and pointing D.O and krystal from my car. I just chuckled and then I start driving. Lets see whats next. 

 

When we arrived in the university, hyuna greet her. "hey" Hyuna greet me too. I smile to her. "I will take a walk with kai first, see ya!" Sulli said. Hyuna just nodded and waves to her. 'You'll be my prince and I'll be your princess' Sulli singing ts-love story cutely. I laugh at her expression. "yea I'll marry you later. I promised" I said and kiss her on the cheek. She look blushed. "I'll be a good mom. I knew it" She said. "I'll you first" I said and laughing alone. She freezing. "Yea you should" Suddenly she said like that. "Should what?" I said. " me" She said and kiss my lips. "Mark me everywhere. Tell the world that I'm yours" She said. I feel like an idiot. I keep my mouth shut. "Serious about this?" I said. She nodded and then walk away. I still proccessing her words. 'mark me everywhere tell the world that I'm yours' that one. Are she mean it with having ? and then we talk about baby before. yes maybe. But I can't do this to my gf. I won't hurt her like I hurt another girls. I will her with all my heart. different feelings. 

 

Sulli pov

I really mean my words. I want to be kai's. officially kai's. he ed many girls before, and I'm, his gf, he never do that to me. Actually I'll agree about that too as long as he is mine. I think he know what I mean. I really want my future husband is him. Kai. Kim Jongin ..............................

 

"Hey" Someone greet me. I'm so shocked. "yea! hey" I said to krystal. "You know what?" She look so excited with that. "What? D.O. You. Dating?" I said and chuckled. "YES!" She said and jumping. "YEAAYY!! FINALLY!! CONGRATTTSSSS" I said to her and hug her so tight. and then exo coming up when we gossiping. "hey gurls. you two back together again?" Sehun said to us and we just nodded happily. They chuckled and then they join us chit chatting. "Where's chanyeol?" I asked them. "Chanyeol? There" Kai said and pointing at the garden. I saw him crawled down in front of hyuna. I think he likes her. I agree about their r/s too, "Cute" I said. We chit chatting together again. 

 

 

"hey guys" Hyuna greet us while her hands is holded by chanyeol. "Dating?" I said to them. They look blushed. "yea I knew it already. come here join us chit chatting" I said. And then we spent our times together. 

 

 

 

"Sulli, would you be my wife?" Suddenly kai said to me in front of exo and the gurls. I frozen. Speechless. I can't say anything. "Ah. Um. Y-yes" I said to him. He hug me tightly. "WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS LOOKING FOR A DATE!" chanyeol said. "Yo bro congratulation!" D.O said to kai. Hyuna and krystal hug me and then I just chuckled. I still can describe it with words. I'm so happy. 

 

We go home together, When I finished take a bath, kai come up and then said we'll go to the wedding factory. I change into a jumpsuit and then we go together. 

 

"Hey, this is match with you" Kai said and grab one long dress. "Thats beautiful" I said and then call the worker. "What can I help you?" She said. "I want to try the dress" I said. "Lets go to the changing room" She said and smiling. I followed her steps, and then I try the dress while kai'll looking for himself. 

 

When I came out, kai look so surprised, "You look very beautiful" He said. "This one is match with her. Really" said the worker. "Thanks" I said to her and she just smile to me. "Lets buy this for you" Kai said. We walk to the cashier and then he pay it. "Thanks" I said to him. 

-text conv-

To:Mom

HEY MOM! GUESS WHAT? i'M GETTING MARRIED

 

From:Mom

OH REALLY? KAI RIGHT? I AGREE THIS! YOUR DADDY THOOO

 

To:Mom

OH REALLY? THANKYOU SO MUCH!

-text ended-

"My mom agreed about this" I said to kai. Kai just chuckled. "My parents too. I already told them that  I want to marry you" He said while we're choosing a date. "Lets go with 21?" He said. Today is 13, so... I just have 8 days for resting?! Omg! "okay" I said. I want to faster this too. "Take a good care of yourself" He said. I just nodded. And then we go home.

 

When we arrived at my apart, he give me a goodnight kiss. I waves to him. I go to my room and then do a multi-call with hyuna and krystal.

-call conv-

Hyuna:Yes?

Krystal:Hello?

Me:Yes you two. I'd decided the date, Its on 21 this month, please. I'm so nervous

Hyuna&Krystal: OH REALLY?!

Me:Yea

Hyuna:OMG! SO FAST! But thats okay. Its getting better. We're here, don't worry

Krystal:We'll help you okaayy

Me:Yesssss okay byeeeee

-call ended-

 

 

-8 days later-

I spent many times with the gurls and exo together. exo look excited about this. Now, I'm so nervous. The party will start at 11:00AM. I'm so nervous. I can't sleep last night. I was so speechless. "Hey pretty" Kai greet me. "hey" I said and look into the mirror. "Are my mom and dad is coming?" I continued. "yes they are. I greet them already" He said. YEAAA MY PARENTS ARE HERE! I'M NOT NERVOUS AGAIN. "Okay thanks. Let me change into the dress. Its almost 11AM" I said to him. I go call my assistant and then they help me for everything. I go change into the dress and then I got a beautiful make up. 

 

The bell is ringing already. I'm so nervous. I walk to the ballroom and then we start the event. 

 

When we finished everything, now I'm kai's wife. Really. "MOM! DAD!" I hug my parents so tight. They hug me back too. "You're beautiful" They said. I just chuckled and then exo, hyuna &krystal is coming too. And then kai's parents is greet me and my parents. I greet them back and then they join  us chit chatting. We lived happily ever after. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINISHED