Chapter 2

Please leave me for good

Kyuhyun’s POV

“He used you! His whole family did! The Kim enterprise is now taken over by the Helmich Enterprise. They lost so much money in the market since 6 months ago and were in so much debt. I even loaned them 1 million USD! They knew this would come but told us nothing of it in the hope that when you and Ryeowook get married, we, the Cho enterprise could support them.” My mother was nagging beside me as I was frantically calling my lover over and over again. His phone is switched off.

“No, Wookie wouldn’t do this to me.” I told Omma.

“Are you stupid? He stole your expensive stuff and even left a note saying sorry! I thought he was a good boy.”

“HE IS! It must be a misunderstanding.”

Just then, a knock on the door came. It’s my butler.

“Sir and mdm, a test on the dinner master Ryeowook made last night showed that there was barbiturate in it.”

“What? Say it in simpler terms.” Omma snapped.

“There are chemicals that could make one sleepy.”

I dropped my phone on the floor upon hearing. Ryeowook trying to dope me? Impossible!

“You are lying!” I grabbed my butler’s collar and shook him hard.

“Kyuhyun ah!” Omma shouted at me to stop. Unable to control myself anymore, I released my butler and ran back to the dressing room and shut it.

All is quiet. Just yesterday, both of us were happily getting changed for school. I remember myself stealing kisses from him and him chasing me around the room. I walked to where the note he left me.

I picked it up and stared at it. It is his handwriting.

‘Sorry, Kyu’

These were the only 2 words he left me.

12 years of relationship and this is what he’s leaving me with? Only 2 words?

“Kyuhyun ah, open the door. It’s not worth getting sad over that thief.” Omma called from outside the door.

No, Wookie must have his reasons. I won’t give up on him, not now. He needs me, I’m sure!

I opened the door and dashed pass omma and ran out of the house.

I followed my instincts and ran to school. It’s the weekend so there’s no one in the school. I climbed over the fence and ran into the classroom area. No one at sight.

“KIM RYEOWOOK!” I shouted.

Just then, I heard the sound of shattering glass. Immediately, I ran towards the source. It seem to come from the science lab where Wookie and I used to hide to play our kissing game.

I saw a figure jumping out of the window as soon as I arrive at the lab. “KIM RYEOWOOK!” I shouted as I ran to the window.

I saw a figure running away, towards the main gate. It’s Ryeowook, I know that body.

“STOP!” I shouted.

He turned back at me and gave me a smirk on the face that I’ve never seen on him before.

That smirk… was a smirk of victory.

 

It sent shivers down my spine.

I’ve been sleeping with a liar?

 

 

 


 

Ryeowook’s POV

“Get what you want and leave for good.” A cheque was thrown at my face such that it fell to the floor. I swallowed my pride and bend down to pick it up.

‘US$100000’ it showed.

“Omonim.” I called.

“Don’t call me that. Did you do a good show in front of Kyuhyun?”

“Yes, I did.”

“Good, that’s your bonus. Get the hell out of Seoul and never appear in front of us again.”

“Kyu… he will be alright, right?” I asked my once mother in law.

“Of course, in fact, he would be better without a fiancé whose family just lost all of their fortune.”

My heart clenched at her words. The once loving mother figure to me is now humiliating me like dirt.

I wipe my tears with my sleeve and forced a smile on my face. I gave a deep bow and said “I’m leaving. Please take care of yourself and Kyu too. Thank you for the help and money. I… I… will use it well.”

It really hurt to say that to someone who would rather me dead. But she is Kyu’s mother after all. And, my family is indebted to her for helping solve the company’s financial problem by referring to a german company to take over Kim enterprise so that our employees do not have to be out of job. A devil she may be but I am thankful to her in that sense.

She headed back into her car and I was left all alone.

Should I just jump into the sea and end all these pain? I looked at the glowing sea.

*Ring Ring*

“Oo… Appa! I’m coming. Wait for me at the airport.”

Kyu ah, I’m sure you hate me now.

 

 

As much as I love you, please hate me….


I have work tomorrow so i thought i better update today if not, I think pearlia-ssi will kill me.

Anyway, comments please:-)

I will not update tomorrow. I will use the time i have to continue typing.

Will update soon!