Chapter 11

Please leave me for good

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was awoken by the sunshine on my face. As usual, I am but the point is, who is beside me? I opened my eyes and found my apartment completely messed up. I must be so rough carrying my partner into the house last night.

I sat up, trying to recall the face of the person I had with last night.

*Flashback*

The subsequent events were blur and messed up.

All I could remember was that we were back in my apartment.

We stripped.

We danced.

I cried…

We kissed.

We had …

*End of flashback*

My partner last night felt so much like Ryeowook. I turned to look at the space beside me on the bed. The stranger must have left early in the morning. I smelled the sheets and it had the scent of Ryeowook. I smiled and hugged the pillow my stranger partner used last night.

Ryeowook’s POV

With a sore bottom, I tried to hide my limp as I enter the office. Taehyun glared at me suspiciously but I avoided her eyes.

“You did not go home last night.” She said.

“Mwo?”

“You are wearing the same outfit.”

“I…”

“It’s nothing to be shy of. Spending the night outside is completely normal at this age.” Just then, Kyu entered the room and I almost flustered. He paused and looked at me too. Did he realize my clothes too?

Fortunately, he then turned away and said to Taehyun “Espresso.”

“Yes, Mr Cho.” Taehyun left for the pantry.

I walked slowly to my desk.

“Are you hurt?” Kyu asked. It’s your fault, pabo. I thought to myself but shook my head to him.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why did I even ask? I returned to my office and sat on my chair. I looked at my desk and realized that my cell phone… I purposely left it on the desk yesterday because I did not want people to contact me but why is it with me in my suitcase?

Just then, Taehyun entered my office with a cup of espresso.

“Taehyun ah, did you bring my cell phone to my house last night?”

“Of course not. Wouldn’t I know that you never bring your cell phone home?” She handed me the coffee and left the room.

I was stunned by her answer. If it wasn’t her, then who would it be? Ryeowook?

He was limping and I heard his conversation with Taehyun just now, he did not go home last night?

Impossible. The one I had with last night, was Ryeowook? And… my partner felt so much like him.


 

I waited for Taehyun to leave for lunch before I came out of my room. I paced around awkwardly and he had his eyes fixed onto me.

I cleared my throat and said “What did you do last night?”

He dropped his pen and got choked by his own saliva. He was coughing badly.

“What….do … you … mean?”

“Nothing. Just curious.”

“I had dinner and went home to watch DVDs.”

“Really?” I glared at him suspiciously and he nodded his head vigorously. His obedience made me more suspicious of him.

Suddenly, I thought of an idea. I grabbed my right shoulder and squat on the floor, pretending to be in pain.

“What is it? Mr Cho are you alright?” He asked worriedly.

“There’s an infection on my shoulder. Someone bit me there and now it’s in pain.”

“I thought I bit you on the left? Oh…” He covered his mouth with his hands. I stared at him with my eyes widened.

“It’s really you!”

He stood up immediately and turned away. I turned him around to face me at the shoulders and looked into his eyes. “You tricked me!”

“You gave yourself away. You gave me so many clues. I never bring my cell phone home and Taehyun knows it.”

“Aish…” He regretted.

“It was really you? We slept together last night?”

Ryeowook remained silent. Silence means consent?

He tried to avoid my interrogations as he turned away, wanting to leave for the door. I quickly grabbed him at the wrist tightly, forbidding him from leaving. “You are not going anywhere until I get your answer.”

“YES! We slept together last night! So what? I just needed a partner last night like you do! It was nothing to me.”

“Nothing? You are lying!” I shook Ryeowook hard that he struggled to get out of my grip. “Let me go! It hurts.” He shouted.

“What are you doing?” A sharp voice came from the door. We both turned to see my fiance at the door with fiery eyes staring at us. She entered the room to split us apart and slapped Ryeowook hard on the cheek.

“How dare you seduce him!” She shouted. Ryeowook covered his beaten red cheeks as tear fell from his eyes.

“Ryeowook ah” I stepped forward to him, wanting to hug him but Eunji blocked my way.

With his shaking voice, he said softly “Sorry.” Ryeowook bowed and ran out of the office.

“We are getting married soon, how could you do this to me?”

“Who are you to hit him?”

“I am your fiance!”

I was so angry with her that I grabbed her at the collar, lifting her to her toes. “Do you know how precious he is to me? I won't let you off if anything were to happen to him!” Eunji was shaking with fear.

I released her and ran after Ryeowook.

I ignored the stares of my employees as they watch me running at full speed to the emergency stairs and in the lobby, desperately looking for Wookie.

I saw the petite figure running out of the building and I chased after him.

“Kim Ryeowook!” I shouted.

But he did not hear me and boarded a taxi flagged by him.

I halted at the revolving door as I watch him enter the vehicle while wiping his tears.

I am hurting him... again....


Thanks for all the support so far! Really touched by all the comments! Hope you like this chapter!

*Whisper* The number of chapters i wrote for my new fic "My father's lover" have exceeded what i have for this story already because all the plot just flow into my brain smoothly for that.

I better hurry continue writing for this fic!