Chapter 6

Please leave me for good

Kyuhyun's POV

As soon as Ryeowook took my food into the kitchen, my head is filled with memories of him. My heart is aching so bad that I need distractions. I turned to Eunji and grabbed her at the wrist and pulled her with me to the washroom.

"Kyuhyun ssi, what's wrong?"

Without warning, I crashed my lip onto hers as I slip my hands under her blouse to touch her s.

"Wait, not here." She pleaded but I ignored her and deepened my kiss.

"Ahhh...." She moaned.

Then, I heard a creak at the door. I looked up to see my ex lover watching this whole scene.

So does he know now that I feel nothing for him? I smirked at him. But slowly, he started to sob, precious tears rolled down his cheeks and he left.

My heart ached again. Distraction isn't helping me forget about him at all.

As soon as Ryeowook closed the door, I pushed Eunji away from me. She tried to kiss me again but I turned away.

"What wrong with you?" She asked.

"Wear your clothes and come out.” I said coldly to her.


For the rest of the day, Yesung was the one leading the tour, introducing us to the various methods of fishing. Like I care. I tend to peek at my EX-lover at the back, looking sulky and swollen red eyes. Did he cry? Was he hurt after watching me making out with Eunji?

No, impossible. A thief like him has no emotions. His only motive is to make use of me. He may be trying to seduce me now too.

When everyone retired to the inn for a rest, I decided to play a prank. “I need to take a picture of how you catch the fish. Do it again.” I said to Yesung who was in the fish pond with water level at his waist. Yesung sighed and dived into the shallow water to catch the fishes again. Intentionally dropping my camera, I said “Oops… Can you do it again?”

Enough!” Ryeowook shouted. I smiled to myself, finally I managed to make him speak again.

He entered the pond with Yesung and he told Yesung to come out of the water.

I’ll do it.” He glared at me, as if telling me ‘Vent your anger on me, not hyung’.

Good, then do it.” I said. He dived into the pond like a mermaid. I remember that he hated to swim. What is it that made him learn swimming?

Again.”

Again.”

Again.”

I repeatedly make him dive that Yesung came to me to grab me at the collar. “What on earth are you doing? Are you done toying him? Stop it.”

I didn’t force him. He can come out if he refused.” I said slyly.

Yesung and I turned to look at Ryeowook. He smiled at Yesung reassuringly and said “I’m fine, hyung. I can do more!” He lifted his arms to show his little biceps cutely.

You…I won’t care about you anymore if you want to let him torture you like that!” Yesung chided him and left us in a huff. Ryeowook and I were left alone, I looked at his swollen eyes which he avoided mine.

Do you need to take more pictures?” He asked.

No… but I lost my engagement ring. The couple ring of Eunji and mine!” I tried to spite him.

Where did you lose it?”

I saw it when we were eating. But after that we…” I pretended to think.

He stood there waiting for me. A smile grew on my face and I asked him “Can you find it for me? My baby would be angry if she finds out that our ring is missing.”

Ryeowook’s face stiffened but he still tried to keep calm and said “I’ll try.” He left the pond and into the inn.

By looking at how obedient he is, I am sure that he is doing this because he thought helping me can compensate for what he did to me. It’s far from that! I’m not done with him yet!


It was time for ‘Boss-employee session’ and I was forced to sit with everyone to watch them play games. I couldn’t help but keep staring at the door. Why isn’t he back yet?

Have any of you seen Ryeowook?” Yesung and his husband, Sungmin barged into the dining area.

No.” The tour guide replied.

It's midnight soon and it's going to rain. Where could he have gone?”

I looked out at the sky and saw lightning. Have i gone too far? Would he be alright?

I stood up and said “I made him help me look for something.”

What?”

I lost something.”

Yesung grabbed me at the collar and said “He doesn't owe you a living! He's been living in misery for the past 6 years. Stop tormenting him! You have no idea how much he...”

Yesung!” Sungmin shouted to him to stop him from continuing.

Yesung swallowed back his words and pushed me away. Just then, there was thunder and it started to rain, heavily.

Instinctively, I ran out of the inn with an umbrella. “KYUHYUN!” Eunji screamed at me but i couldn't care less.

I ran to the place i last saw him. No one's there.

KIM RYEOWOOK!” I shouted.

I ran like a mad man looking for him. The cold rain splattered on my face despite having an umbrella.

At the corner of my eye, i saw a small figure curled up under a tree. I ran towards him.

Yah, Pabo! Don't you know that it's dangerous to hide under a tree during a thunderstorm?” I flared at him.

Why are you scolding me? It's none of your business! I still have to look for your engagement ring, get lost!” He shouted at me.

Ignoring him, i picked him up with my arms and carried him to a nearby abandoned warehouse.

Let me go!” He struggled along the way but i continued carrying him. As soon as we are in safety, i put him down.

You are all wet.” I said softly to him and tried to remove his shirt.

What are you trying to do?”

You will fall sick if you don't dry your clothes now.”

It's none of your business.” He said coldly to me.

Unable to watch him tremble in coldness, I ignored his protests and removed his shirt roughly. He blushed red and turned his back on me. I removed my shirt too and hung it at the side. Ryeowook was still trembling.

There's no fireplace here, we can't get heat. Without a choice, I walked behind Ryeowook and hugged him tight.

What are you doing?”

Giving you heat, pabo.”

I don't need your help!”

I won't let you die before I’m done torturing you.” I tightened my embrace around him.

Cho Kyuhyun, if somewhere deep in your heart still thinks that i may have my reason for leaving you, then i'm sorry, you are wrong. I am materialistic. Like you, I've never loved you. I stole your stuff after i know that my family business is collapsing. I sold them all and used them to pay for my expenses. I gambled and spent it all eventually and let my father die in the hospital!” He cried as he struggle to be released from me but i held him firmly.

I have no interest in what you did with my money. Just keep quiet and stay still.” My heart ached along with his sobs and we hugged for as long as the rain lasts.

After what seemed like eternity, the rain start to subside as i warm Ryeowook’s body. He tried to move my arms away from him when he got better but i refused to let him go. It's been a long time since i felt at ease, so comfortable. I don't want this to end.

Please let me go.” Ryewook pleaded. Slowly, i released my arms around him. He turned around to face me. He is beautiful, just like how i remembered.

My hands acted on their own and start to caress my ex-fiance's cheeks. Tears start to stream down his face which i then wiped it off with my fingers. I leaned my face towards him and he closed his eyes. Our lips touched...

We started to kiss each other dearly. Ryeowook circled his arms around my neck as I intensified the kiss by pulling him towards me by the waist. I his lips asking for entrance which he granted. He allowed my tongue to enter his warm cavern to taste him for the first time in 6 years.

Ryeowook’s POV

What is wrong with me. Why am i kissing Kyu now? This shouldn't happen.

I opened my eyes and pushed him away from me. Kyu stared at me wide eyed, apparently shocked.

I'm sorry.” I whispered to Kyu. Seeing that the thunderstorm stopped, i ran out of the warehouse at my fastest speed, back to the inn.

With my heart pumping so fast, just like our first kiss 10 years ago.

I know… My love for you has never changed.


Thank kyu for reading! I hope everyone had a great Kyuwook Day! 

Comments please! And i promised to update more this weekend!

And please please please support my new fic! "My father's lover"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/525309/my-father-s-lover-angst-fluff-kyuhyun-kyuwook-ryeowook