Chapter 7

Please leave me for good

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s 4am in the morning and I’m still laying on the bed wide awake. I touched my lips, trying to recall the touch of Ryeowook’s lips.

Gosh… It felt like our first kiss. We were yearning for each other so much and I know it.

*Flashback*

“Um… Wookie ah, I know that you hate your family to arrange your life for you. If you are not agreeable with our engagement, we will call if off.” I said.

“For the first time, I am happy with my family’s arrangement.” He said smiling at me.

“Really?” He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips.

I was stunned and stood there frozen. He was blushing but still continues to kiss me slowly. It’s our first kiss for both of us. We were nervous and clumsy.

Our saliva wet each other’s lips as we tasted each other carefully. We broke the kiss when we were almost out of breath. We chuckled and hugged tightly.

“Saranghae Kyuhyun ah.”

*End of flashback*

I wipe off the tears at the edge of my eyes. Why did the both of us end up in this state, hating each other?

Where is the love that we promised to let it last till eternity?

No matter how much I know I miss him, I can’t forget and forgive him for leaving me and making use of me.

Tomorrow, I will be leaving this village and Kim Ryeowook will really be out of my life again.

That should be the way.


 

Ryeowook’s POV

He is leaving this morning. I resisted the urge to see him again. Even before the sun rise, I wore my boots and left for the sea. I know that I am still in love with him and I have no idea when would it stop.

I am sure that I would be unable to endure watching him leave me again. So it’s best that I leave before he does.

On my small fishing boat, I anchored at a distance from the harbor which Kyu would be leaving. I am far enough to only see tiny figures of people. It should be time he left. I stood on my boat and strained my eyes thinking that it could help me see him. There are large crowds of people waiting to board the ferry which I assume Kyu would take to leave this place.

I waited until I saw that all people boarded the boat.

 

Kyu ah… Are you leaving? I hope that you will take care of yourself and forget me.

I watch the ferry leave the harbor, going further and further from me.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Who are you?” I asked the woman lying beside me on my bed.

“The woman you picked up from the bar last night!” She answered me annoyingly and immediately got up from the bed to go to the bathroom to wash up.

I sat up and ruffled my hair trying to recall what happened last night.

It’s been 1 month since I returned from the trip to busan. Everything should return back to normal but something isn’t right. I keep recalling the days I was with him and our kiss in the warehouse. Cho Kyuhyun, wake up! I reminded myself.

Just then, my apartment door swang open and my fiancée, Eunji entered. She paused at the shoe area as she stared at the pair of red stilettos on the floor.

“You have guest?” She asked.

I scoffed and replied nonchalantly “You should know that I have many guests every night.” I stood up from my bed, completely . I took a towel to wrap my lower body as I walk to her to give her a peck on the cheek.

A moment later, my ‘guest’ came out from the bathroom in a bathrobe.

Eunji stared at her fiercely while she removed her bathrobe and wore her clothes. I looked at my guest wear her clothes. Maybe the glare of Eunji shocked her, she quickly wore her and jeans. But she had difficulties clasping her bra hook and unable to resist, I walked to her and helped her wear her bra.  I hooked it for her and kissed her shoulders.

She turned around to face me and I helped her button her blouse back.

“Can we do it again? Maybe tomorrow night?” She asked.

I kissed her on the lips tenderly and she responded actively too. I broke the kiss and whispered into her ears, “That’s all I want from you. Get lost…”

I released her from my embrace and walked away to have my coffee.

“JERK!” She shouted before picking up her bag and run out of my apartment.

Eunji who was witnessing all these was giggling at the corner of my bed.

“I am never disappointed by your heartlessness. How was she in bed?” Eunji asked.

“ty.” I answered.

“I need your signature on this document.” Eunji flashed a piece of paper in front of me.

I read the title and smiled. It wrote “Land acquisition of Busan fishing village”.

 Ryeowook’s POV

“Ryeowook hyung!!” I heard baekhyun’s voice from a distance. I waved to him as I watch him run towards me.

He was panting when he came to a stop in front of me.

“What’s wrong, baekhyunnie.”

“Hyung! Read this.” He passed a pile of papers to me.

 

Land acquisition of Busan fishing village

This is a notice that all are to vacate the above said location within 3 months and monetary compensation would be credited in due course. If no action is taken, the said location would be confiscated without any compensation. We seek your corporation.

Cho enterprise

 

“My omma fainted upon seeing this letter and all the ahjussis are on the way for a protest in front of this Cho enterprise.” Baekhyun said hurriedly.

“What? That’s dangerous.” I removed my fishing gear on me and rushed to the place I cowardly escaped from, Seoul.

 

 “Ahjussi!” I ran to the group of fishermen ahjussi in front of Cho enterprise. They were all wearing white headbands and held up banners saying : “Return us our land!”

“Ryeowookie, join us! This company is hideous” Baekhyun’s father told me.

“Ahjussi, it’s illegal to protest like that. You may get caught by the police.”

“I don’t care! We can’t live without our village. It’s our life!”

Just then, a security guard came out from the building. “Our boss is willing to see one of you for a discussion. ONLY ONE.”

The ahjussis looked at me right away. My eyes widened and shook my head but of course, I lost to them.

“You are more educated, Ryeowook ah. Talk to them for us.” The ahjussis pushed me through the revolving door.

I was brought by the security guard into the lift. I know that is the lift that leads directly to the CEO’s office.

Cho enterprise… The CEO would naturally be Kyu right? What should I say?


Kyuhyun’s POV

“Mr Cho, he has arrived.” My secretary said but I gestured to her to leave the room. She left, leaving Ryeowook and I alone.

“So… Kim Ryeowook. What brought you here?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

“You know what I’m here for.”

“Then this shouldn’t be the tone to talk to me.” I warned.

“What do I have to do so that you will not take away the village? If you hate me so much, do anything you want to me! Leave the villagers alone, the village is their livelihood. How do you want them to survive without a place to live?”

I scoffed and said “Since when are you so kind hearted?” I turned away to pour myself a glass of wine.

“What do you want me to do?” He asked sternly.

“What can you give me?” I asked him back instead.

For a moment, there was only silence. It was weird, I turned around to look at him. To my surprise, Ryeowook was with his clothes on the floor beside him.

“If you want to humiliate me with my body, then take it.” His voice was trembling as he spoke.

I took the chance to look at his body and his… member too. I had the urge to hug him but I resisted.

I walked towards him and he closed his eyes as if waiting for me to take him. I raised my hands to his face and I was about to touch his cheeks but paused. Our relationship is history. Cho Kyuhyun, wake up!

I picked up his clothes on the floor and threw it to him.

“Your body doesn’t worth that much. Dress yourself.”

“Kyu ah…” He finally called my pet name again. How I miss it.

“Talk to me after you are dressed.”

I turned away while he wore his clothes again. When he is done, I turned back to him and saw him blushing.

“I can let the village off on one condition.”

Ryeowook’s eyes brightened up.

“If you work here as my personal assistant.” I continued.

“Mwo!” He shouted.

“Do you have a choice?” I asked him.

Ryeowook thought for a while before shaking his head.


I kept my promise right? Second update of the day!!