Chapter 13

Please leave me for good

Kyuhyun’s POV

I fed Wookie apples sliced by me clumsily. Each piece are of uneven shape and sizes but Wookie still ate them happily. Wookie was rubbing his tummy in bliss, still unable to believe that he is pregnant with my child.

I ruffled his hair and said “Pabo, are you that happy?”

“Of course. Our child is in here.” He pointed his tummy cutely as he chewed on the apples.

“I heard about your miscarriage.” I pretended to be unaffected by it. He remained silent.

“Wookie ah, I’m sorry that you had to bear all of that by yourself.”

He shook his head and said “It’s my fault.”

How can he be so understanding? I leaned my forehead against his and said “I love you. I was a fool for denying it.”

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. “I shouldn’t say this but, I really love you, Kyuhyun ah.”

“Thank you for coming back to me.”


 

After I tucked Ryeowook to sleep, I left the hospital and headed home. Omma is asleep as well as all the other butlers. I packed my luggage and wrote a note for her. I went to her walk-in wardrobe to place the note. But my attention was caught by the suspiciously familiar small boxes at the corner of the room.

I opened them and realized that it contained the watches that Wookie ‘stole’ years ago. All of them are here!

Suddenly, the lights were switched on.

“Kyuhyun ah, what are you doing at my changing room?” Omma asked.

But when she realize that I was looking at the watches, she panicked and came to snatch it back from me.

“Why are they here? Weren’t they stolen by Ryeowook?”

“They…” Omma stammered.

“What have you got to do with Ryeowook leaving me?” I asked. “You made him leave me, am I right?”

“YES! He doesn’t deserve to be your husband. Marrying him wouldn’t benefit us in anyway.” She said.

“OMMA! I love him!” I shouted.

“LOVE? How much does it worth?”

“He is priceless! Let me tell you straight now, the wedding is off and I’m moving out.”

“You can’t!” Omma grabbed my wrist to pull me back but I threw her hands away and walked out of the room. Just a few steps out, someone hugged me from the back.

“I beg you, don’t leave.” Eunji pleaded. I forgot that she’s leaving in the guest room these days before the wedding.

“I’m sorry that I’ve been treating you unfairly. But Ryeowook is the only one I love. I can never marry anyone else.”

“Kyuhyun ah, I really love you!”

 “Eunji ah, I’m not worth your love.” I turned around to leave the house, without turning back at all.


 

Ryeowook’s POV

I was awoken some noise in the ward. I opened my eyes to find Kyu carrying his luggage into the ward.

“Kyu ah, what are you…”

“Don’t mind me. Our baby needs rest. Sleep, chagiya.” He said to me sweetly.

“Not after you tell me what happened.”

He sighed and sat beside me. “I know what happened now. Omma made you leave me, am I right?”

How did he know? I nodded slowly. He smiled and kissed my forehead. “Pabo. I would have scolded you if you weren’t pregnant, get it?”

I nodded again.

“I am homeless now. You have to let me stay with you now.”

“Mwo?” I exclaimed while Kyu smiled innocently at me.


 

So like this, Kyu and I moved to live in a small apartment in Seoul. While my morning sickness gets severe, Kyu is doing all the housework for me. He has not been to work for days already and I felt that I am holding him back.

As we lie in bed, cuddling in his arms, we kissed passionately. When we separated for a moment to catch out breaths, I said “Kyu ah, when are you going back to work?”

“Until you get better.”

“I’m better already.” I quickly reassured him.

“You don’t seem so.” He giggled.

“But… You can’t stay here the whole day. The company is yours, you can’t leave it like that.”

“Will you be alright alone?” He asked.

“Of course!”

Kyu my tummy while we hugged on the bed.

*Ding dong*

I opened the door awhile after Kyu left for work. Thinking that he left something behind, I said “What did you forget to take?”

But to my surprise, it was Eunji ssi.

“Eunji ssi…”

“Kim Ryeowook.” She called and walked in straight into the house.

“Please get out.” I said to her.

“You should be the one to get out! We are getting married in a few days time!” She shouted at me.

“I’m sorry…”

“Leave now.” Eunji demanded.

“I can’t because I love Kyuhyun and I am…”

“I am pregnant, with Cho Kyuhyun’s child.” She suddenly said to me.

I froze still.

“You may think that Kyuhyun love you but do you know that he say the same to me every time we make love? The baby in my tummy is the evidence of our love.”

“Please get out.” I repeated.

“Get this straight. I will marry Kyuhyun no matter what. Because… I have this baby.” She rubbed her flat tummy proudly. She smirked at me and got out of the house.

Little did she know that I am pregnant as well.

But should I do?

 


An update today! Thank you for reading!!

Comments! Support my other fics too!