Chapter 5

Please leave me for good

Ryeowook’s POV

“Good morning everyone.” I greeted my guests with the brightest smile.

“Is everyone here?” I asked.

“No, our boss isn’t here yet.”

Boss? Kyu, I guess.

“Then should somebody go wake him up? Our schedule for today is rather packed. We have to go the shrimp farm, then go fishing…”

“Nobody dares to wake him. He…” One of the employees said softly before another stopped him from continuing.

The tour guide said into my ear “That Mr Cho is a devil. No one dares to go against him. Since you are new, why not you wake him?”

“Me?”

Everyone in the group nodded at me with puppy eyes.

“No, I can’t. I..” Before I could finish my sentence, 3 people are already pushing me towards Kyu’s room. They knocked on the door and pushed me into the room.

I was left in the room to fend for myself. I tip toed into the bedroom and saw the Kyu and Eunji lying next to each other. So… it’s true. They are in this kind of relationship.

I walked to where Kyu was and shook his shoulder lightly.

“Kyuhyun ssi, wake up. Everyone’s waiting.”

Eunji made a little noise and she opened her eyes. She was shocked to see me. She covered her body with the blanket and shouted “Get out!”

“I did not see anything.” I reassured her but she threw a pillow at me.

“Ouch.” I shouted.

Just then, Kyu sprang up from bed and turned to me. “It’s noisy! Shut up!”

But the moment he saw that it’s me, he seemed to calm down. Eunji took a towel to wrap herself and left for the bathroom.

Leaving just Kyu and I in the room. I couldn’t help but look at his torso. He was firmer than before, equipped with 6 pacs and muscular arms.

“Are you done drooling over my body?” Kyu suddenly spoke.

I got flustered and started to blush.

“No, I mean yes. I mean no. Urgh…” I couldn’t find the correct word to answer him.

I heard him giggle a little and he pulled me at the wrist down to him. I fell flat on him with our faces dangerously close.

I tried to get up but he tightened his grip around my waist.

“Want to sleep with me in exchange for one million?”

“You jerk.”

“Humiliated? Someone told me that pride doesn’t worth a thing.”

He flipped me under him and I was breathing hard.

“Let me go.” I said sternly.

“Afraid that I’ll do something to you?” He leaned his face so near to me that our lips were touching.

“KIM RYEOWOOK! CHO KYUHYUN!” Eunji screamed the moment she came out of the bathroom.

Quickly, I pushed Kyu away from me and I ran out of the room with my blushing face.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish, Eunji that ! I almost could start kissing him.

But… His lips were still as soft as before. Was that humiliating enough for him? Why did I even try to kiss him?

“Cho Kyuhyun! How could you make out with your ex fiancé in front of your fiancée?” Eunji shouted at me.

I ignored her and proceeded to get changed for the day’s activity.


 

We joined the group at the inn lobby and my eyes were locked onto that liar, my ex-fiance.

He was chatting with Yesung happily.

“Appa…” A little boy ran towards Ryeowook and he scooped him up with both hands.

Who’s that?

“My little son. Good morning.”

“Yah, why didn’t you greet me too?” Yesung asked the boy.

“Good morning Aboji!” The little boy kissed Yesung on the cheek.

They…they are both his father? It’s their child?

I couldn't notice that Eunji was actually observing beside me. I was busy staring at that “happy family” in front of me.

“Taemin ah” Another voice called from afar. Ryeowook turned around and smiled at the person, so did Yesung and the little boy.

“Appa!” Taemin called the man walking towards them. Yesung gave the man a kiss on the lips. So... that's his husband? All of a sudden, my heart lightened up. I laughed at myself unknowingly.


 


 

“This is the feed we give to the shrimps.” Ryeowook took a handful of slimy looking glue and showed his audience. Most people covered their noses and stood far away.

“It's so fishy.” Eunji said beside me.

I can't help but think why? Why is he leading such a life? If he was as scheming as what I thought, why isn't he living in comfort. Why is he working so hard, doing such hard chores?

I can't find answers for the questions in my mind. I simply watch him the entire time. His face did not change a bit, he looked the same as I dream of every night. Wait, I don't miss him. I hate him!!

Just as I was daydreaming, Eunji came to hold my hand. I turned to look at her and she was smiling at me.

"Sorry Sorry." Ryeowook apologized from the other side. He accidentally dropped something. It seems that he is very affected when he sees Eunji and I together.

--------

When it was lunch time, we sat at a seafood restaurant. Eunji and I had a whole table for ourselves.

Ryeowook is entertaining my employees by telling them stories. One of my accountant even grabbed his hands. I start to feel hot just by looking at it.

Unable to control myself, I said "What the hell is this?" Referring to the food.

Ryeowook heard it and came to me immediately. "How can I help you, Kyu... I mean Mr Cho."

"This tastes terrible. I want it changed."

Ryeowook took my spoon and scooped the soup and tasted it. Fancy me, getting excited over him eating my saliva from the spoon.

"It tastes good, sir."

"I say that it’s horrible. If you spend more time on cooking instead of seducing my employees, it could have tasted better."

"I...."

"Go cook it again! " I pushed the soup back at him. Without a choice, he brought it back to the kitchen.

Ryeowook's pov

"Why is that Mr Cho bullying you all the time?" Yesung asked as he followed me to the kitchen.

"He...is my ex fiancé." I the fire at the stove.

"What! The one that you..." I nodded my head.

"No wonder. You must be heartbroken seeing him again. "

I couldn't control my tears anymore and they rolled down my cheeks.

"Hyung, it hurts." I pointed to my heart. "It really hurts. I miss him so much. I thought I could forget about him, I can't. I'm jealous that he has a fiancée now, why can't it still be me?"

Hyung pulled me into his arms and I continue to sob on his shoulder. "Let it all out, Wookie. Cry it out and you will be fine. "

"I love him, hyung." I cried while he pat my back softly to comfort me. All this time, Hyung and his husband, Sungmin knows about my past. To have someone like him comforting me at this sad moment, I broke down. I started to cry uncontrollably.

After crying a long time, I took the newly cooked soup out to the dining area. But Eunji and kyu was not there. I thought maybe they left.

I walked back to the kitchen with my swollen eyes but as I pass by the toilet, I heard pantings and . The cubicle door was opened ajar. I pushed it open slightly and to my horror, it was Kyu and Eunji having a very hot kiss. Kyu’s hands were under her shirt kneading her s.

From the mirror reflection, I could see Kyu’s eyes looking at me.

Tears fell off from my eyes instantly. I know that Kyu could see me crying but I can't control anymore. I left the scene after that.

Kim Ryeowook! Wake up! The two of us are not meant for each other, not anymore.


My dongsaeng is on vacation and is ready to make the trailer now. Yeah!!

Hope you enjoyed chapter 5!!