Chapter 1

Please leave me for good

“Oh my god, did you see that new boy? He is gorgeous! His hair is brown like hazelnut, his… his eyes are so electrifying that I could get stunned just by looking at them!”

These were the words Ryeowook heard as he walked pass groups of chatting fellow school mates.

“So he’s arrived.” Ryeowook thought to himself and smiled lightly.

“Omo Omo, he’s here! Cho Kyuhyun’s here!” A girl shouted among the crowd and all the attention turned to the new comer of the school.

Kyuhyun walked proudly with a smirk on his face across the concourse. His shining appearance caught everyone’s attention except that one person among the crowd who turned his body away from him. At just one glance, Kyuhyun knows that it’s him.

The petite boy was trying to wriggle his way out of the crowd but the screams of the girl crowd intensified until and hand grabbed his wrist.

“Why is Kyu prince grabbing that nerd?” Ryeowook heard a girl whispering to her friend.

“Let me go.” Ryeowook said softly to Kyuhyun.

“No…. way…” He intertwined his fingers with Ryeowook’s and pulled him out of the crowd.

“Yah…” Ryeowook tried to protest but his lover was too determined that he gave in and cover his face while he’s being dragged away.

They finally came to a stop at the garden and Kyuhyun released Ryeowook.

“Why did you do that? Everyone’s going to hate me now.”

“What’s wrong with me holding hands with my fiancé?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.

“Everyone likes you and if they know our relationship, they will hate me. Get it?” Ryeowook tried to explain to his long-time lover.

“Well, that’s the reason I want to come to this school too. To show everyone that you have a husband and that’s me!” Kyuhyun said playfully. The shorter boy hit Kyuhyun lightly on the chest and pulled his collar towards him to plant a kiss on his lips.

“What a romantic FIANCE I have. Not husband yet, dear!” Ryeowook reminded him.

“I will be soon anyway. Do you have to be so precise? We have done everything that married couples do anyway.”

Ryeowook blushed so badly that he covered his face with his palms. If there was a hole, he would gladly bury himself in it. Just then, a pair of strong arms enveloped him and embraced him warmly with his temperature.

Kyuhyun the back of Ryeowook lightly and whispered into his ears “Saranghae, Ryeowook ah.”

A smile grew on Ryeowook’s lips and reciprocated the hug to the man who he already sees as his husband.


 

“Ryeowook ah, do you know the handsome new boy? He seem very close to you.” Eunji the belle of the class, who used to ignore him, asked.

“Um… No, not really.”

“Really? I doubt so too. How could a nerd like you know someone as perfect as like him?”

Ryeowook forced a smile on his face until the subject of their conversation entered the class. All murmurings stopped and Kyuyhyun was the center of attention. As if his target locked, Kyuhyun marched to where Ryeowook is and sat at the empty seat beside him.

“No one sits with you in class?” He asked. His admirers start squealing at the moment they heard his charming voice. 

Ryeowook shook his head slowly while avoiding the stare of Eunji.

“Then you must be really unpopular in class.” Ryeowook glared at Kyuhyun from the corner of his eyes.

Just then, Kyuhyun lowered his face to just inches away from his fiance’s ears and whispered, “My popularity can compliment yours.”

“Yah, stop talking to me. Stop making me more unlikable in class, will you?”

“Shiro! I want you to be likable only to me.” Kyuhyun gave Ryeowook a quick peck on his cheek which made to the smaller boy hold his breath, stunned.

The whole class were in shock at the couple’s closeness.


 

“Mr Cho Kyuhyun, how many months has it been? Would you stop staring at Mr Kim Ryeowook and answer this question for the class?”

Ryeowook stared back at Kyuhyun fiercely the moment he heard their maths teacher warning Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun scoffed and stood up, facing the teacher confidently.

“The answer is 1687. As for the steps to get the answer, I will not explain. I paid school fees to hear you teach and not let myself do the job for you.” Kyuhyun sat down immediately after that, leaving the teacher dumfounded, unable to find words to fight back.

Ryeowook is annoyed by Kyuhyun’s arrogant attitude towards everyone but deep inside, he is proud to be the only one that Kyuhyun is warm and kind to.


 

 “Kyuhyun-ssi, please accept my gift.” Eunji gave a floral box to Kyuhyun as he was having his lunch with Ryeowook. No matter how popular Kyuhyun is, Ryeowook’s never been worried because he trusted his lover so much. But to his surprise, Kyuhyun took the gift from the girl.

Ryeowook stopped all movements and can’t help but stare at Eunji. She is no doubt very beautiful, no wonder Kyuhyn would accept the gift. Eunji smirked at Ryeowook triumphantly. The disappointed boy bent his head down. He heard Kyuhyun open the box and said “Oh, it’s chocolates.”

“Yes, I made them myself.”

Kyuhyun smiled and passed the box to Ryeowook. “You said you wished we have dessert. Didn’t I tell you that dessert would appear somehow or rather?” The boy who was close to tears faced his fiancé and blinked innocently at him.

He wiped the tears at Ryeowook’s eyes and pushed the box of chocolates in front of him. Just as Ryeowook was about to touch the chocolates, Kyuhyun said “Stop!”

Ryeowook paused.

Kyuhyun took out the heart shaped chocolate and tossed it back to Eunji who caught it instinctively. “Take your heart back and thanks for the dessert!”

“YOU!!! I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN!” She threw the chocolate on the floor and ran out of the classroom.

“That was mean, Kyu ah.” The guilt-stricken Ryeowook said.

“You almost cried seeing me accepting her chocolate. So don’t pretend to be nice. You are afraid of losing me to other girls too.”

“I…”

Kyuhyun took the chance to shove a piece of chocolate into his fiance’s mouth. “Eat, if you don’t know what to answer me.”


 

Kyuwook’s been best friends the moment they got to know each other at the age of 6. As members of the upper social class, both of them are well known as the perfect duo. Money, looks, loving family and love, all the things one can hope for in life, they have it all.

Already engaged when they were 15, both families plan to have them get married after high school and then send both of them overseas to study so as to have the qualifications to run the family business.


 

 “You are back!” Ryeowook smiled to Kyuhyun as he lay dinner on the dining table. As soon as he placed the food on the table, Kyuhyun hugged him tight from the back.

“Public school is so… tedious. I had to do 2 hours of co-curriculum activity every week. If it’s my old school, I would have been back playing games for that 2 hours.”

“Who asked you to transfer from your prestigious elite school to my public school?”

“I just wanted to spend more time with you. Do you know that you’ve been neglecting me since you started high school?”

“When did I?”

“You were so busy with homework that you didn’t even play games with me!”

“What’s the point? I lose to you every time anyway.”

“It’s not the result, but the process of being together that is important.”

Ryeowook sighed at the childishness of his lover. He squeezed Kyuhyun’s cheeks with his fingers lightly and said “I’m sorry okay? Let’s make peace and have dinner shall we?”

“Not if you give me some love, Mon amour.” Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around Ryeowook’s waist and pulled him towards him such that their chests are touching. Ryeowook could feel Kyuhyun’s heart pumping so quickly and so is his. Their love is very much still alive.

They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time until one of them made the first move. Kyuhyun scooped Ryeowook up from his feet. The smaller boy yelped and shouted “Yah, let’s have dinner first, it’s getting cold!”

“Make it hot again later.” Kyuhyun ignored his fiance’s pleas and carried him into their room, kicking the door shut….

Moans and groans filled the originally quiet room after that…


 

“Hmm…” Kyuhyun took a deep breath of the morning air and turned to his lover’s side. To his surprise, Ryeowook isn’t beside him. He opened his eyes and saw the empty space beside him.

“Wookie?” He got on his feet and grabbed a towel to wrap his lower body. “Wookie.”

It was awfully quiet. Usually, Ryeowook would be downstairs preparing breakfast.

“Wookie ah…” Kyuhyun went to the kitchen but no one’s there.

To the bathroom, no one and the floor is dry too.

“Kim Ryeowook.” He shouted, sensing something amiss. He walked to the dressing room and opened the door.

To his horror, all his Armani, Hugo suits are gone. All of his branded watches gone, even the one Ryeowook bought for him as a birthday gift years ago.

With a note on the closet that wrote: “Sorry, Kyu.”


First chapter. How is it? Tell me Tell me!!