Deer friendship

Secrets behind a smile

 

It’s Monday morning and I was walking alone to school. I decided it was better if I just didn’t talk or walk with Chunji and Ricky for the time being.

My weekend actually went better than all the others. I got a call from his grandma and I had an amazing Friday night too. Ow..Yeah…Friday night . It really was a lot of fun. I hope he will ask me out again. I was almost in my classroom.

While I was walking to my classroom someone accidently bumped into me.

We both fell on the ground. I looked to the boy who bumped into me and instead of just a boy. I saw a baby. Wait a baby? No correction a boy with a baby face.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1mAD-sXf7JXfk1Qfnydc

 

He immediately stood up and held his hand up for me to take. He started to explain why he bumped into me ‘’I’m sorry. I was a bit in a hurry so I didn’t notice you!’’

‘’Ow don’t worry. It was just an accident.’’ I say giving him a small smile.

The boy looks relieved before smiling brightly. ‘’My name is Lu Han!’’

‘’My name is Niel. Nice to meet you Lu Han!’’ I introduced myself.

He smiled more ‘’You’re very pretty!’’ he complimented me.

I was stunned. Me…pretty? ‘’Haha Not as pretty as you.’’ I compliment him back.

Luhan giggles. He opened his mouth to say something before someone screamed at him.

‘’XIAO LU!!!!!’’ another boy screamed. Behind that boy were…KEVIN AND HOON.

‘’Ah XING , KEV , HOON!’’ Luhan waves at them.

‘’Xiao Lu we have to go to class.’’ The boy says when the three boys reached us.

‘’AH YEAH! I totally forgot because I met Niel just a moment ago.’’ Luhan explains.

After Luhan said that Kevin and Hoon looked up and smiled ‘’Hey Niel!’’ Kevin says.

‘’Hi Kevin, Hoon. Again thanks for saving me Friday.’’ I say bowing towards them.

The boy looks at me and smiles ‘’You already know these three so it might be better if I also introduce myself. My name is Zhang Yixing.’’

I smile too and introduce myself too ‘’I am Ahn Daniel but I like to be called Niel.’’

Yixing smiles a bit more and showed his dimples. I smiled too.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/95/fe/e5/95fee535b0f76584b168e978dbff8cb8.jpg

‘’Sorry for interrupting this beautiful moment but we have to go to the classroom.’’ Hoon says.

‘’Which room do you all have to go?’’ I ask.

‘’ Luhan has to go to B202 , Me and Kev are going to A105 and Hoon is going to B206.’’ Yixing explains.

‘’I have to go to B206 too!’’ I say smiling towards Hoon who smiles at me.

‘’Okay then hope to see you again Niel!’’ Yixing and Kevin say before walking towards there classroom.

Luhan , Hoon and I went to the stairs to go the the 2nd floor. It was weird but I really had a good time talking with them. I learned a lot of new things about them. Like how both of them are in a relationship , that Luhan likes to dance a lot , Hoon also likes to wear hairbands etc.

Me and Hoon soon said goodbye to Luhan and walked to our own classroom.

‘’How come that I never saw you in our classroom?’’ I ask to Hoon.

‘’Ow that’s because I don’t really like to have attention.’’ Hoon says before we walk inside the classroom.

My eyes fell on Chunji and Ricky before sitting on my place. Hoon sat next to me.

A few minutes later , while I still was talking with Hoon, the kingkas entered the classroom.

I saw Ricky and Chunji staring at them with a hint of sadness in their eyes.

I faced Cap and he winked at me. I looked down and probably was blushing too because Hoon  suddenly asked ‘’Do you like Cap?’’

I looked at him and answered ‘’No but we went out Friday night.’’

He smiles at me and before I could even protest or anything the teacher entered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I gave Niel the chance to have some new friends. Next chapter will have some Nap in it and we all will get to know Hoon , Luhan , YiXing and Kevin better.

So for the people who still couldn't guess who my Bias(ses) are in EXO. it's  the one member that almost gave me a heart attack Lu Han!!! and (In my opinion) the best dancer from exo Zhang Yixing a.k.a. Lay 

From Teen Top it is obviously Niel and U-Kiss it is Kevin and secondly Hoon. 

So before I can actually start to write further about all the Nap . I would like to know : How would your dream date be like? 

I might be able to use some of these ideas for the future so please help me out! 

BYE !!! Please support Teen Top , NAP and all the NAP fanfiction on this site !!!