Feelings

Secrets behind a smile

Cap's PoV

I never knew how I  could be so comfortable with someone like Niel. I hate weak or girly persons, but with Niel it’s just too cute and fun.

I learned that Niel loves playing soccer but that he quit because he didn’t want to be in the sun that much. He also made me promise to go with him to the homeless centre to help him once. I also know his favorite color, favorite food and his love for Attack of Titans. I never watched Attack of Titans so he invited me to watch it with him next week, I actually agreed.

Right now I am sitting in Niel’s living room waiting for him to change back to his own clothes. I can’t believe how much I enjoyed the time in the restaurant. I never enjoyed myself that much with someone else.

My thoughts were interrupted when Niel entered the room back in some comfortable clothes.

‘’I’m sorry Cap-hyung, I took a bit long…Do you want something to drink or eat?’’ Niel asks.

I just stare at his beautiful face and nod before standing up to go outside.

‘’Where are we going?’’ I ask at Niel when we stepped outside.

‘’Hmmm….Just to a park nearby my house.’’ Niel answers him.

They started walking and soon they came into a small park.

‘’It’s nice here.’’ I say smiling a bit seeing the park. Niel sits on one of the benches and nods.

‘’Why did you bring me here actually?’’ I ask Niel. Niel looked down and then stared at me while giving me a weak smile.

‘’This is my favorite place. I can relax here and just clear all my thoughts away.’’ Niel answers.

‘’For how long is it your favorite place then?’’ I ask Niel. My eyes followed Niel when he stood up and walked towards the swings and smiled at me. ‘’it has been my favorite place when I was four. I never forget entering this place for the first time, it was kinda magical and I really felt happy being here. I used to play or sit around the whole day in this park when I was younger. It was kind of my escape place I guess.’’

I feel myself smiling and ask ‘’Did you ever bring friends here?’’

‘’No I never had friends to bring here. You’re the first one.’’ Niel answers me and he also blushes a bit when he answered me making him look so cute.

‘’Why did you never bring your friends around?…..eeeehh….Chunji and Ricky was it.’’ Cap asks.

‘’Maybe because they aren’t ready to hang out with me. I was always kind of a private friend. I never really became a real life friend for them.’’ Niel looks down.

‘’I feel ya, Niel. Before I had L.Joe and Changjo I only got friends and girlfriend because of my wealth.’’ Cap gives Niel a comforting smile and goes to sit on the other swing.

Niel smiles ‘’I think you’re really cool, smart and nice! It’s sad that people don’t notice that side of yours.’’

I give Niel a smile back ‘’And you’re cute, adorable and funny. Chunji and Ricky are just blind if they don’t want to befriend you.’’ I said to Niel making him smile.

‘’Yeah you think I am cute and adorable and even funny?’’ he asks me.

‘’What is wrong with that. Didn’t I hear you say that you thought I was cool, smart and nice or did I hear it wrong?’’ I ask him back smirking a bit.

Niel didn’t answer. He just smiled. Looking at his eyes was just too amazing. I don’t know what to feel anymore. Why am I having so much fun.

‘’We should go back home. It’s getting late.’’ Niel said after a while. I nod and takes Niel’s hand before walking him home.

TIME SKIP OF 5 MINUTES!!!

Niel and Cap stood in front of Niel’s house. Niel smiles and blushes a bit ‘’I had a lot of fun today, thank you Cap.’’

‘’We should do it again.’’ I say before Niel’s cheek.

Niel gives a small smile and kisses me on the cheek before running inside his house.

I stood frozen in front of the door. My feelings are getting way too confused right now. 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I will try to uload a lot more times!