Agree??

Secrets behind a smile

‘’Not until you agree to go out with me.’’ Cap says.

Niel looks shocked. ‘’So now you’re going to blackmail me?’’ Niel asks.

‘’What! Of course not! You only have to agree or else I won’t get off you.’’ Cap says.

‘’Why would you want to date me? There are so many girls and boys after you.’’ Niel says quietly. He is not used to talk so much.

‘’The reason why I want you is because you don’t want me.’’ Cap says his lips with it. His plan was working.

‘’That is a very weird reason to love someone.’’ Niel says. He was a bit offended. If he really was just after him just because Niel didn’t show any affection towards Cap.

‘’What?’’ Cap asks dumbfounded.

‘’I mean. People normally say things they like about the person.’’ Niel slowly whispers.

Cap’s eyes widen. How could he forget that? ‘’Well I am not a normal person.’’

‘’So you’re crazy?’’ Niel asks.

‘’No…What I mean is…Ugh just forget it. I’m not getting off you until you accept to go out with me.’’ Cap says. This was really a challenge.

‘’Back to blackmailing again?’’ Niel says a bit louder.

‘’What!? This is not blackmailing. It is close to blackmailing but it’s not.’’ Cap explains.

‘’Sure.’’ Is the only thing Niel says.

‘’So are you going to say yes?’’ Cap asks.

‘’No.’’ Niel looks away.

‘’Why?’’ Cap asks. He was a bit offended. He tried all kind of thing to ask him out and it didn’t work out.

‘’We don’t know each other.’’ Niel says.

‘’We do. We’re classmates.’’ Cap tries to convince Niel.

‘’Okay what is my full name again?’’ Niel asks Cap.

‘’……Daniel.’’ Cap says.

‘’Last name?’’ Niel says.

‘’Okay we don’t know much about each other but we can get to know each other right?’’ Cap says.

‘’I don’t know. You’re known to be the biggest player in this school.’’ Niel says.

‘’That’s because I didn’t care about love. Until I found you.’’ Cap says.

Niel looks in his eyes. Niel didn’t believe any word of it.

‘’Can’t we just start as friends?’’ Niel asks.

‘’I don’t want to start of as friends. I am impatient.’’ Cap says.

Before Niel could say anything Cap puts a finger on Niels lips.

‘’Please rethink my offer.’’ Cap whispers before laying his head on Niels chest.

‘’One date.’’ Niel slowly says when Caps fingers leave his lips.

‘’huh?’’ Cap looks confused at Niel.

‘’You get one date to prove yourself.’’ Niel says.

‘’And If I can’t?’’ Cap asks.

‘’You may have to bring me on some other dates.’’ Niel gives a small smile.

Cap looks at him ‘’You really don’t want to go out with me.’’ He offers again.

‘’I’m not an easy target.’’ Niel says.

Cap looks dumbfounded at Niel.

Niel started to get uncomfortable with Cap still on top of him and spoke up.

‘’Ehh Hyung can you get off me?’’ Niel says.

Cap literally jumps off Niel which made Niel giggle a bit. Niel stands up and walks away.

Before Niel turns the corner he says ‘’Come pick me up at seven. If you know so much about me you probably also know were I live.’’  And left.

Cap was left alone on the ground. He was shocked. It was the first time he was rejected. And not only once but multiple times. Now he needed to prove himself to Niel.

Damn Niel is definitely no easy target.’ With that Cap stands up and walks to the classroom. He still needed the address of Niel.

------------------------------------

I hope you aall enjoyed this chapter. I will try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible.

Hope you all enjoyed it and please support NAP , Teen Top  and all the stories of Nap in asianfanfics.