Did you fell from heaven?

Secrets behind a smile

No PoV

GORGEOUS...BEAUTIFUL...PRETTY...Niel had everything in Cap's eyes...

When Niel takes of his glasses and just looked straight in his eyes he was the most beautiful , gorgeous , prettiest , loveliest person Cap has ever saw.

''Eehmm..I go grab my bag with my other clothes for after dinner.'' Niel said after 10 minutes of dealing Cap's staring.

Cap could only nod still in trance. When Niel turned it made him drool a bit. It's not even a tight dress but his silhouette was just perfect. 'Stop Cap it's only a bet' Cap reminded himself. 

 After a while Niel came back with no bag or clothes. Cap gave him a confused look and Niel answered him by saying ''I want to change here and then bring you somewhere so no need to carry extra things.'' 

Cap nods and eyes Niel once again before saying ''You look....like you fell from heaven.'' He immidiately put a hand in front of his mouth and tried to hide his blush 'DAMN I never said something nice to anyone before.' . 

Niel started to blush ''Thanks I guess but it would be a better comment if I wore white or something.'' he says looking down 'Don't try to lie about how I look. How could I ever be an angel.' Niel thought sadly. 

''In my eyes you are an angel so deal with it.'' Cap says before taking Niel's hand and kissed it passionately forgetting all about the bet. 

Niel smiles feeling a bit more comfortable before closing his door and walking away towards their destination. 

Cap was smiling proudly when he showed Niel his car. 

''Wow.'' Niel said eyeing the car. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm2GW3th8tZPR8tgAeqRW 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I'm joking!!) 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKfs_xMj1og85TyP3M(Much better right cheeky)

 

''I know. It's new.'' Cap said opening the door for Niel. Niel blushes and steps inside. Cap immidiately closes the door and also gets inside. 

''Did you buy it yourself?'' Niel asked. 

''No I got it as a present from my parents.'' Cap answered. 

''Ow....Fun...'' Niel says awkwardly. 

''ehhh....Yeah they gave it on my birthday before leaving for 2 months.'' Cap mutters but Niel heard everything. 

''They probably didn't know what else to do.'' Niel answered him looking down. 

Cap nodded ''They just think that they can make me happy with all the money.'' 

''They're probably trying their best to make you happy and they probably just don't know that it's enough for you if they just spend time with you.'' Niel explains. 

''How would you know?'' Cap asks feeling kind of relieved talking about his family. 

''Believe me...My situation is worser than you will think.'' Niel answers. 

''I'm sorry for asking.'' Cap said feeling guilty. 

''It doesn't matter. It started with your family problems so I am sorry as well.'' Niel said also feeling guilty.

''No I actually feel a bit relieved after talking to you.'' Cap said. 

Niel smiles ''We can talk further whenever you want.'' 

Cap smiles too ''Thanks.'' 

And with that they kept talking about some other things and they soon arrived at the restaurant. 

Niel still struggled with the heels so Cap offered his arms which Niel gladly accepted. 

''Are there a lot of familiar people here?'' Niel asked.

''Yeah almost everyone know me in there. Thanks again for coming on this date with me and wearing a dress and those heels and looking so gorgeous.'' Cap says smiling at him feeling his heart beats faster after seeing Niel blush. 

They entered the restaurant where Cap told his name and they were brought to their place. 

''It's very beautiful here!'' Niel said looking around excited. 

Cap smiles 'Why am I smiling so much?' he thought. 

''I...don't know what to eat. They all look so yummy...'' Niel said after a waitress gave them the menus.

''Hmmm....I will get both of us some food. Just wait.'' Cap says before standing up. 

Niel watched as Cap went inside the kitchen and walked back to him a few minutes later. 

''Explanation?'' Niel just said. 

''I know some turkish friends here that once made me something amazing. They only make them for me.''  Cap explains.

''Waaahhh Turkey...I love turkey..There food looks so delicious.'' Niel says looking dreamingly. 

''Yeah Turkey is the best.'' Cap said before the waitress came. Niel giggled because she tried to look seductive. 

''What did you order Sirrrr?'' The waitress said. 

''We already ordered.'' Cap said feeling disgusted by the girl.

The waitess actually dared to give a dirty look at Niel and said to Cap ''Why would you want something like that. If you could get something like ME.'' 

Niel looks down. He knew that everyone saw him like that, even Cap, but it still hurted him to hear it. 

''Well I don't date S like you. I rather have someone classy and beautiful like my bo...girlfriend right here. And he is called Niel and I would rather die than be without Niel.'' Cap said getting mad when he saw Niel whipe his eyes. 

''I.....'' The waitress was stunned. 

''And the funny fact is that I am a very know person here and I will get you fired right away.'' Cap said. 

The girl started to tear up , she couldn't lose her job. She needed to take care of her son. ''Wait...Sir....Please don't tell them...I promise I will never do it towards your girlfriend or anyone else. I'm sorry...I'm verry sorry. Please....I need to have this money-'' She couldn't finish her sentence because Cap interrupted her.

''Too late. Now leave.'' Cap was livid. Niel was stunned seeing how mighty Cap was in here. 

''No..My son...I need to buy his formula...Please...'' She stuttered. Niel understood everything and his eyes softened seeing the tears of the girl. ''Cap leave her alone. She apologized.'' Niel said defending the girl that badmouthed him a minute ago. 

''But Niel.'' Cap complains. 

''No buts. I never knew you were like this. Let her go. She is probably just a bit stressed out. And Girl if he ever fires you say it to me and i will beat him and find a better job for you, okay?'' Niel says to both cap and the girl. 

The waitress felt so happy that she hugged Niel and bowed before leaving to get free drinks for them. 

''Niel...You know you're too nice , right?'' Cap asked.

''Cap , you know that you're too harsh, right? '' Niel said back. 

They glared at each other before both laughing. They felt like a couple. 

They felt comfortable. It just felt right.''  

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! 

I hope everyone liked this chapter. I putted some references from my parents birthplace...TURKEYYYY!!!!! Also one of South Korea's most favorite countries!!!!! Yes I love my parents birthplace even though I don't live in Turkey myself. But I just had to put one of their foods in it. And you're going to find out what the food is in the next chapter. 

I have a test week this tuesday so I might not upload this week even though I want to soooo badlyyy... 

Question of the day : I made Niel defend the girl after he heard her say ''my son. I need to buy his formula'' after Cap said he was going to fire the girl. Would you defend the girl if you were in Niels place (ha you wish...I was just kidding)???

BYEEEEEEE! PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING NAP, TEEN TOP AND ALL THE NAP FANFICS.