friends duty

Secrets behind a smile

I saw Niel running away with Cap behind him.

Why would Cap run behind Niel like that?

‘’Oi Ricky…RICKY!’’ I scream.

‘’What is it Chunji?’’ Ricky looks at me. I notice the boring look in his eyes and all the hurt in his eyes. The reason he was bored was because Niel wasn’t here and the hurt was probably Changjo..Again.

‘’Do you know why Cap ran after Niel like that?’’ I ask.

Ricky shook his head. He looks at the door and then at the two other kingkas.

‘’Maybe they know it.’’ Ricky says.

‘’We can’t ask. And you know that.’’ I remind him.

He looks down and nods. I feel sad for him. He only wants to spend some time with Changjo. And I want to spend some time with L.Joe. But of course having the title ‘Kingka’ is more important for those two.

I sigh. Why did Ricky and I make such a big mistake. Because of them we tried everything. We even left our best friend. The most insecure , scared and fragile person I ever met. But Niel would still always hang out with us. Not caring about us neglecting him at school.

Why is Niel so sweet? Why would Niel want to hang out with us. The only thing we two do is to make him miserable and nothing else. If we weren’t there Niel would probably be happier.

‘’Yeah  we made a bet!’’ I heard L.Joe yell.

I look towards their direction. I saw Ricky staring too.

‘’Cap has to date that loser for six months and then we’re going to humiliate the loser big time.’’ L.Joe says with Changjo laughing.

‘’Who does he think he is to be able to even get a chance with CAP.’’ A girl says. Her laugh was making my ears cringe.

‘’Haha Cap is probably going to die from boredom.’’ Changjo says with the other laughing.

My eyes were wide open. No….Not to Niel…..He doesn’t deserve that.

I glanced at Ricky who was looking down. Was he crying? He suddenly ran away. I sat there alone still in shock. I looked at L.Joe and Changjos table and saw Changjo looking worried at the door.

You didn’t even accept his feelings but still except him to wait for you.’ I thought.

DAMN! What should I do? Maybe I don’t need to do anything. I mean Niel doesn’t accept so easily. Even if Niel looks weak and easy. He is stronger than most of people and doesn’t accept that easily.

But still isn’t it a friends duty to tell this. I mean when Niel saw Changjo kissing with someone he immediately told it to Ricky.

I decided it was better to go after Ricky. Before I stood up I saw Niel walking to the classroom and a couple seconds later Cap. Cap gave secret thumbs up to L.Joe and Changjo. My eyes widened ‘Niel didn’t accept his offer , did he?’

I stand up and walk outside the classroom to search for Ricky. The first place in my mind was our secret place with Niel. Sadly enough it soon became only our secret place. I went outside and some buildings next to the school was a small entrance. When you entered that place you came out on a small park. It was our park. We played here since we were young.

I saw Ricky sitting on a bench. His eyes were red.

‘’ Ricky are you okay?’’ I ask.

He shook his head. ‘’Chunji I don’t want to hide our friendship with Niel anymore.’’

I also sat down ‘’Me neither but for L.joe…..’’

Ricky looks at me ‘’L.Joe or Changjo won’t give up their titles even if someone was threatening to murder us. Niel would give up all the small things he had just to make us smile.’’

I nod ‘’That’s true. We are horrible friends.’’

Ricky looks hopeful ‘’Let’s tell Niel about the bet. And try to reconnect our friendship with him.’’

I smile and nod again ‘’Let’s go! We are getting late.’’

Ricky jumps and starts running without waiting for me.

‘’HEY!’’ I scream and also start running.

‘’You will never be on time.’’ Ricky screams while running faster.

‘’STUPID MAKNAE!!!!!’’ I yell again. Even though we both sounded so happy I had some bad feeling inside.

Ricky of course came on time and I came late but when I entered the room I saw Ricky sitting next to Niel.

I also went to sit next to them. Niel looks so confused that it made me giggle.

The class begun and we got people staring at us.

In the middle of the class someone threw a paper on my table. I opened it:

Chunji what are u trying 2 do? If we ever want to get public you shouldn’t be hanging with losers like fish lips. Are u playing some joke on him or sometin’?

From L.Joe’

I look at L.Joe and he looks at me. He shakes his head and turns to face the teacher.

My eyes were wide open. Did I just miss my chance to go public with L.Joe?

I look at Niel and Ricky. Niel was looking pretty happy but Ricky was looking down. I noticed a paper in his hands. Changjo probably sended him that letter.

I shook my head and just wanted school to end. When the bell went Ricky and I immediately walked away from Niel. Niel runned after us for a while but soon gave up.

I felt guilty. Why am I such a horrible friend. Before we turned the corner I glanced at Niel. I saw the sad look on his face but decided to ignore it. Like I always do.

And like always we made Niel sad

---------------------------------------------

I'm soo sorryyyy ofr being gone for so long. My laptop broke and I am now using the laptop of my father.

I hope you all enjoyed  it and can forgive me. When I get a new laptop I will try to update as much as I can.

thanks for all my subscribers. I hope you all will enjoy this story.

Please keep supporting Teen Top , Nap and all the Nap fanfics.