Saviours Kiss

Secrets behind a smile

Niel’s PoV

I am so stupid….Thinking that Chunji and Ricky would give up their status for me. Why should I be important. I am just their friend of at least 13 years.

 I sigh and walk to my locker. I grabbed my jacket and walk away. I just want to go home and rest.

I almost was away from the school ground when I saw Chunji and Ricky waiting for me. I saw the sorrow in their eyes. Normally I would immediately forgive them but today it was just too much.

I ignored them and decided to take another way home. It was much longer but it was better than to be with them.

Even though they knew I avoided them they still ran after me ‘’Niel let’s talk about this.’’ Ricky says.

I stop and turn to face them. They wouldn’t let me go until I listened to them so what was the point of running away.

‘’Why did you two sit next to me?’’ I ask.

They were just about to begin but pushed me to the ground when they saw some guys coming closer. It were four boys. Two of them laughed like crazy and one just looked sad at me but the last boy actually helped me up.

I was very surprised. And Not only me , the three other boys and even Chunji and Ricky were surprised.

I looked at the boy who helped me up. He looks like an angel. He was very cute and he was actually the first person to help me.

tumblr_mfa42v8P381qm5qb5o1_500.png

The one who just looked at me with pity was also very beautiful. He was pretty muscular. I actually was thankful that he didn’t laugh at me.

90f53137c06964f7

Those other two didn’t even deserve to be investigated. I could see that the two nice guys were not friends with those bastards. It really shocked me when the muscular boy started to yell at the boys who laughed , Ricky and Chunji.

‘’You guys really have no life. All four of you get the away from him and don’t come near him again or else…’’ the boy said. The two boys , Ricky and Chunji all ran away.

That only made me sadder. Chunji and Ricky didn’t even stay.

I got startled when the angel boys hand reached out to me.

I smiled and accepted his hand. When I was on my feet the two introduced them.

‘’Hello, I am Kevin.’’, the angel boy said. ‘’And my name is Hoon.’’, The muscular boy said.

‘’…Eehhh…I’m Niel.’’ I softly said.

‘’Are those two always bothering you like that?’’ Hoon asked me.

I didn’t know what to answer. ‘’Sometimes….We were supposed to be friends.’’ I answer slowly.

‘’Nice friends you have.’’ Hoon scoffed.

Kevin kept smiling. I found it a bit weird but it also made me relax a bit. I guess that is what an angels smile can do to people.

‘’OI HOON , KEV!’’ I suddenly hear someone scream. He was pretty muscular. 

-Eli-u-kiss-EC-9C-A0-ED-82-A4-EC-8A-A4-3

‘’Ow that’s Eli. Well bye Niel. Don’t let those bullies get to you.’’ Kevin smiles and hugs Niel before running towards the boy who screamed their name. Hoon also smiles at me and runs too. When they arrived next to the boy they waved.

I wave back and then turn to go home.

Today was a really weird day. Firstly Cap , then Chunji and Ricky and now Kevin and Hoon. Is something going to happen?

Rethinking about Cap makes me blush a bit. It was very weird when he asked me out but I am sure he only did that as a joke. Why the hell would a kingka like him , look at someone like me anyways.

I was wondering if he really would come to pick me up. I didn’t even tell him my address.

I was getting really nervous and I didn’t know why. So when I entered my house why did my heart started to beat faster.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if he came.

‘’Better take a shower first.’’ I said to myself when I entered my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys I am back. I got my laptop and I am going to try to upload as much as possible but don't expect too much because school is eating me alive. The only thing that makes me survive school is my kpop. 

I was fangirling this whole chapter because I could write about Kevin , Hoon and ofcourse Eli. (KEVIN is my Biass!!!! Hoon is 2nd and Kibum is 3rd (In my eyes Kibum , Xander and the seven current members are all Ukiss Members) And the reason I chose Eli was because I am a hardcore ELVIN shipper. Yes I also hardcore ship Hoon with someone but that might come later! ;) 

So do you think Cap wil come or not???? 

Ps. Don't hate me for the bullying against Niel. I got shivers while writing that part. Hope you all enjoy it. 

Please write down in the comments what you think of it. BYE Please keep supporting Nap , TeenTop , Ukiss , And all the Nap fanfics here!