Shopping

Secrets behind a smile

Niel's PoV 

A dress.....A dress....How will that work out for a boy. I mean what should I do? Should I wear a long dress or a short dress? Should I ask someone for advice? 

''Okay now everyone can start working on their homework. It has to be done for tomorrow.'' The teacher said interrupting me from thinking about the dress. 

I looked next to me where Luhan sat. Should I ask him?....Would he find me crazy?...Will he find me disgusting?....But..It's Luhan....Luhan is nice to everyone. And he is very sweet and he said that I was now one of his best friends. 

''Niel....Nielie...'' I suddenly heard Luhan's voice.

''Ow...I'm sorry.'' Niel said. 

''What's wrong. Why were you late?'' Luhan asked. 

''Cap-hyung asked me out on a date again.'' I explained. 

''Ow that sounds like fun. I wished my boyfriend would take me out on a date. We always have to meet secretly.'' Luhan says looking a bit sad. 

I felt guilty for him ''Luhan why doesn't he want to meet you?'' I ask. 

''His parents don't like me. Se...My boyfriend has to date a girl with s and an and someone that likes to show it all and I am everything his parents don't want so they threatened him to break up with me.'' Luhan says. 

I was shocked. Luhan was so honest to me. I smiled a bit. ''Don't worry Luhan. He is your boyfriend. I think that your boyfriend only sees you and I think he wants to protect you.'' I reassure him. 

He gives me a happy smile feeling a bit better ''Thanks Nielie you really are a true friend! But what's so wrong about going out on a date with Cap?'' he asks. 

''Well....for some reasons I have to wear a dress.'' Niel says. Immidiately after that Luhan starts to....scream.

''OMG YES!!!!!!! WE WILL START SHOPPING FOR THE PERFECT DR...'' I stopped Luhan from screaming further. 

''Okay. Okay.....Just keep quiet will ya!'' I say. When Luhan nods I let go. 

''What time?'' Luhan asks. 

''Six.'' I answer.

''Okay we are out on two so we have four hours. I will text Kevin , Hoon , YiXing and another friend to do your hair.'' Luhan says starting to text. 

''Who might that other friend be?'' I asked. 

''Eehhmmm...Do you know Kim Jaejoong?'' Luhan asks. 

I slowly nod and smile a bit ''He once helped me when a few kids bullied me two years ago.'' I explain. 

''Jaejoong-hyung is just like that. He also is a pro at hair.'' Luhan says smiling also thinking about Jaejoong-hyung. 

The two start to make plans and also finish their homework while planning. When school was over Luhan and I met with Kevin and Hoon.

''Shouldn't we wait for Lay?'' Niel asks when all the boys just walk outside. 

''No. He is with his stalker Kreaasssse again so he said he will meet with us at the mall.'' Kevin explains. 

''Are they going to make up?'' Niel asks. 

''Yeah Lay was planning on explaining why he still didn't want to be with him.'' Kevin answers.

''Really Kris is so weird sometimes. Once Lay went out on a date with the school's president Suho-hyung and Kris ruined their whole date.'' Luhan says. 

''Yeah the funny thing was that he also won a unicorn-plushie for Lay while ruining the whole date.'' Hoon says laughing with the others. 

''Lay got in big trouble.'' I said when I was done laughing. The three other boys nodded. 

At the mall we started to look in different shops for a dress. A hour later we met up with Lay who found a very pretty dress in one of the not so popular stores. 

''It's like red and black and it was kind of perfect for Niel.'' Lay explains. 

When we entered the shop I immidiately knew which dress he was talking about. And it was pretty cheap. I found some black high heels in the same store and when we were done shopping it was already four. 

The four of us went inside my apartment. I was a bit embarassed by the fact that my apartment was so small but the boys found it very cozy and liked my apartment. 

While I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Lay decided to cook a light meal for us all, Kevin got all the make-up supplies ready, Hoon decided to find some nice accesoires with my dress and Luhan was watching some tv. 

I went out of the shower 15 minutes later and Luhan helped me into my dress. We went to the livingroom and I sat down on a chair while Kevin did my make-up and while he was doing my make-up someone rang the doorbell. 

''That must be JaeJoong-hyung.'' Luhan said before walking away to open the door. I heard them talk while walking towards the livingroom. When the door opened I saw another angel. He gave me a smile and greeted me ''Hi my name is Kim JaeJoong. Nice to meet you''

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTavFEggOVx1jODeKYaKlU

I smiled too ''my name is Ahn Daniel but call me Niel! Nice to meet you too.'' I say. 

We all talked for a bit while JaeJoong was getting his supplies ready. When Kevin was done with the make-up JaeJoong started with my hair. He put my hair in a side bun.

I smiled in the mirror when the two were done and Hoon gave me earrings and a bracelet to wear with the dress.

It was 5 when I was done. I did feel a bit uncomfortable with showing my arms so Luhan suggested I wore a black blazer. While everyone was eating I was looking for my blazer. I finally found my blazer after searching for 10 minutes. Lay suddenly entered my room with a

''Eehhh....'' I didn't know what to say so I decided to just stare at the . 

''When I was dating Kris I once had to wear a dress too. I wore that dress when we went to one of his family dinner. I found it more comfortable with a and I thought maybe you would like to wear one too.'' Lay explains. 

Niel smiles before accepting the . He wore it when Lay exited the room. I guess Lay also feels uncomfortable with showing too much skin. 

I felt very comfortable when I was all dressed up. Soon all the boys left the house and I waited for Cap. When it was six I heard the doorbell. I stood up and walked towards the door. I wore my heels and wore my blazer.

I hope this date will end succesfully

I hope he likes the dress

I sighed before opening the door and facing the one and only Bang Minsoo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaayy I felt so excited to crossdress Niel that I just had to make this chapter quick. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all found the dress beautiful. I wanted to put a little bit of Kray and a hint of Luhan x Se... A few might know it already ;) 

The question I want to ask today is : What is your favorite moment(s) of the Cap x Niel pairing? I have a lot of moments but one of the moments I loved was this one  I'm excited to know what your favorite moment(s) is. 

BYEEE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING NAP , TEEN TOP AND ALL THE NAP FANFICS!!! 

BYEEEEE