Date?

Secrets behind a smile

 

Hope you all enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

I finished my shower and look at my closet. Even though I didn’t have a lot of clothes I still wanted to look at least somewhat handsome. I chose my most expensive clothes and wore it. When I had my clothes on I looked at the mirror and slightly smiled at myself.

I looked stunning. Well as stunning as I could get. I then frown and put a hairband on. Now it was complete. I cleaned my room and after that I went to the living room and watched some television.

I grew nervous when the clock came closer to seven. 5 minutes left….

I sigh when those five minutes were over. Why the hell would Cap come, why the hell would someone as popular as Cap go on a date with someone as ugly, disgusting as me.

I felt very depressed and sad. What the hell was I expecting.

I felt my stomach growl and decided to go to the café near his flat. I walked towards the café and ordered a cake and a cappuccino. While I was eating my cake I suddenly saw a knows figure walking by the café. IT WAS CAP.

I grabbed my cappuccino and ran after him. He went towards my flat and was about to go in. He stops when I yelled his name. He turns and his mouth went wide open. It made me want to laugh but I had to hold myself in.

‘’Cap-Hyung why did you come here?’’ I ask taking a sip of my cappuccino.

‘’I am obviously here because we are going on a date.’’ Cap says as if we did all the time.

It made me blush a bit. ‘’How did you find out where I lived?’’ I ask.

 ‘’Long story. I tell it at the restaurant.’’ Cap says before holding my hands and pulling me towards our destination.

While we were walking I checked his clothes. It looked so stunning and expensive. It also looked stunning on him.

‘’Why are you staring at me? Seeing something nice?’’ Cap smirked.

‘’No nothing nice but your shirt is buttoned wrong.’’ I smirk back when I saw that and look straight in front of me.

I heard him whispering ‘’ before putting the buttons on the right place.

I look at him and ask him ‘’Where are we going to eat?’’

‘’Somewhere nice.’’ He answers back.

I decided to give up on talking with him and we walked further in silent.

After walking for 15 minutes we came at the restaurant that he wanted to go to. It was right next to the beach. When I saw the beach it made me smile a little.

Cap noticed it and immediately asked me why I was smiling.

I hesitated a bit before answering ‘’It was the place where I always went with my parents before...’’

Cap  looks confused at me and asked further ‘’Before what?’’

I look down. I don’t want to tell him but I felt some sort of trust toward him. I face him and answer.

-----------------------------------------------

YAAYYY cliffhanger. So will he tell Cap or not? You will all know in the next chapter.

Also some sad news: U-kiss went back to a 6 member band. I will miss you Dongho! Come back soon! I will miss the maknae.

Well hopefully you liked it and hopefully you enjoyed it!

Please keep supporting Teen Top , Nap and all the stories about Nap on asianfanfic.

ALSO THE WEEKLY IDOL OF TEEN TOP IS SUBBED IN ENGLISH. It is actually a long time that It was subbed but for the people who were wondering or for those who didn’t watch Weekly Idol! GO WATCH NOW!!!!! I was amazed by the aegyo battle!