Home (Alone)

Secrets behind a smile

Niel’s PoV

I look at myself in the mirror. I still remember how much my heart was beating last night. I just can’t understand why Cap would give me all this attention. It was a new feeling, and I quite liked it.

Today we had a free day and I just wished to relax a bit and think about everything that happened this week. Not only Cap but also Chunji, Ricky, Kevin, Hoon, Lay, Luhan and even the conversation with L.Joe.

It made me quite upset when I am thinking about Chunji and Ricky. We used to be so close but it all changed because of that day…..that day changed my whole life.

PAST

I ran to them.

 I tried to reach them but my 5 year old legs could only take me this far. I was exhausted and the only thing I could do is scream and cry.

The tears burned on my face. My screams stopped when I saw them getting further away.

 I started praying. I prayed for them to come back and hold me tight. I prayed that they would try to work it out with me. I prayed to feel a little bit less happy that they had left.

 

No pain, no fights and no screams anymore. I would never hear those screams anymore.

My tears stopped and I could only watch them getting further away.

 

END PAST

I sat down on my bed and tried to keep my breath in touch. It was hard to think about that time.

My childhood was ruined by them and they also ruined my friendships. But most of all they ruined me.  Looking at the mirror is like looking at them. Hiding my face was my only chance of escape.

I changed that day. My personality changed. My life changed. And everyone around me changed.

END NIEL’S POV

NO ONE’s POV

Niel decided to lay down his bed. It was always a hard thing for Niel to think about the past. Niel wished he had the number of Kevin, Hoon, Lay or Luhan. Or maybe the number of Cap.

DING DONG

Niel stood up and walked towards his door. ‘It would be very weird if the boys or Cap are in front of the door’.

Niel opens the door and welcomes….L JOE!!!!

‘’………..’’ Niel keeps looking at him.

‘’Are you going to let me in?’’ L.Joe asked.

Niel moved aside so that L.Joe could enter but Niel kept staring at L.Joe.

‘’What’s wrong fishlips?’’ L.Joe looks confused at Niel.

‘’You standing in my house is wrong.’’ Niel points out.

‘’I understand we don’t have the best relationship, but…’’ L.Joe was trying to say but Niel pointed out that ‘’We never had a relationship to begin with.’’

‘’Okay we never had a relationship to begin with but I wanted to ask about Chunji.’’ L.Joe says looking down.

‘’You may pass.’’ Niel says leading L.Joe to the living room.

L.Joe enters the living room and sits down on the sofa ‘’So I wanted to talk about Chunji…’’

‘’What’s wrong with Chunji?’’ Niel asks.

‘’It’s about or…uhhh…..science project. I did what you said before and he only got angrier…So what should I do?’’ L.Joe asked.

‘’Like I said before L.Joe, CHUNJI HATES CHEATERS, so if you want him to help you with your so called  ‘project’ then stop your cheating ways and give him more attention.’’ Niel says.

‘’Well I can’t…I mean I need to keep my title.’’ L.Joe tries to explain.

‘’Well if Chunji isn’t as important as your  title then don’t try to get close to Chunji. Chunji is very vulnerable and he is going to hate you forever if you keep putting him second. That’s the only thing I  can say.’’ Niel explains to L.Joe.

‘’You might be right.’’ L.Joe looks down.

‘’I AM right.’’ Niel says.

L.Joe looks up and stands up ‘’Thanks Niel.’’

Niel nods and L.Joe ran away.

‘’Well that was weird.’’ Niel says to himself before he starts walking towards the door to close it.

‘’Did I disturb you?’’ someone asks. Niel looks at the door and sees the one person that he wanted to see the most.

‘’Cap-hyung.’’ Niel says.

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will try to upload more often but after five days I will go on a vacation so I will try to write at least one more chapter.

I was just going to let everyone know that Cap came so that everyone can be ready for the next chapter  J

The question for this chapter is a bit more for me but do any of you know any girl groups that aren’t ty. They can be a bit y but I wish for a girl group where there iness isn’t the only thing making them popular JJJ

So the question is: Do you know any girl groups that aren’t ty or that isn’t based on their iness? If you do please name them J

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please let me know what you think J