Bumping

Secrets behind a smile

Niel turned around to face the boy and the one he saw was....L.Joe-hyung. 

''Eehh....'' Niel just stared at L.Joe.

''Fish lips we need to talk!'' L.Joe said before pulling Niel his arm and brought him to an empty hall. Niel was scared to death. 

'He is going to kill me, he is going to kill me, he is going to kill me, he is going to kill me etc. etc.' Niel is thinking when L.Joe stares at him. 

''Fis- Niel, you are friends with Chunji, right?'' L.Joe asks.

Niel shakes his head as answer.

''Well Chunji knows you well , right?'' L.Joe asks another question. 

Niel shakes his head again. 

''Can you actually answer me with words?'' L.Joe asks getting irritated.

Niel nods which caused L.Joe to facepalm himself. 

''Niel do you know what Chunji likes? He has been irritated with me and I need him to forgive me.'' L.Joe confesses suddenly. 

Niel starts sweating and thinks: 'What would Hoon do in this situation?' 'BLACKMAIL' I hear him calling in my thoughts. 

''Why do you need him to forgive you?'' Niel asks. 

''Because we're lo- partners for a science project and if I don’t raise my note for science I will fail.’’ L.Joe lies.

‘’Weird….We’re in the same class and we don’t have a science project.’’ Niel says with a poker face but inside he is laughing out loud.

‘’Just tell me what he needs Fish Lips.’’ L.Joe says harshly.

‘’Well Chunji and I aren’t really close or whatever but I heard him once talking about his dream-boyfriend. I can tell you that but why should I?’’ Niel says.

‘’I….ehhh…for Chunji…’’ L.Joe tries to speak but he couldn’t find any reason.

‘’Well for Chunji I will tell. Chunji loves LOYAL boys , he is crazy for small presents and maybe the best way to make it up for your ‘project’ is just to say sorry and give reasons why you did what you did.’’ Niel says.

L.Joe looks dumbfounded ‘’Y….Y…Eah that might work.’’ He says before pushing Niel and running awaay.

‘‘son of a ’’ Niel whispers to himself before standing up to walk to his classroom before someone pulled him again.

‘’Hyung can you just leave me alone.’’ Niel says before turning to see Chunji. ‘’Ow it’s you.’’ Niel says again looking a bit annoyed.

‘’Niel….I’m sorry….Ricky is sorry too…We never wanted to hurt you…that badly…’’ Chunji apologizes.

‘’It’s okay.’’ Niel says looking down.

‘’Niel I know you’re still mad and you think you’re not worth it but you are…You are worth gold…And I want us to work it out…’’ Chunji says knowing that Niel was still angry.

‘’Chunji don’t push it. I forgive you okay. I…I….I would always forgive you and Ricky.’’ Niel says before pushing Chunji and running away.

‘’Yah NIEL!’’ Niel heard Chunji scream but Niel decided to ignore it.

Niel wanted to run to the roof but on the way he bumped into someone.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP ME FROM GOING SOMEWHERE.’ Niel thinks getting ready to feel the pain from the fall. Weird enough he doesn’t feel any pain from the fell. ‘Must have fell on the one who bumped into me.’ Niel thinks before looking up to face his saviour. It was CAP.

‘’Ughh….Niel get the of me, please.’’ Cap says rubbing his head.

Niel gets up and also helps Cap up.

‘’I’m sorry Cap-hyung….How can I make it up to you?’’ Niel says while bowing.

‘’Hmm…Pick you up at 6. Dinner. Wear a fancy dress. I don’t care about your excuses. ‘’ Cap says walking away.

‘’B…b…ut…I didn’t agree. And a…d…dr…dress…I mean….’’ Niel stutters starting to get flustered.

‘’Look normally it isn’t needed but the people of the place I am going to bring you know my family. They wouldn’t mind sharing all the news they see in that restaurant.’’ Cap says.

‘’B..but…’’ Niel still stutters.

‘’How about this : we get dinner at that restaurant en then move on to a more comfortable place where you can just wear your pants and be yourself, Deal?’’ Cap says.

Niel thinks a bit before agreeing knowing he had to go to the dinner no matter what. So Niel nods saying ‘’Deal.’’

Cap smiles before walking to his classroom stopping before turning the corner ‘’Coming?’’

Niel felt weird. What was this feeling…That uncomfortable feeling I got in my belly. The blood that was showable in my cheeks and the shaky legs I getevery time he looks at me. What is all this. Niel shakes his head before running towards Cap going to their classroom. Even though the class already started 10 minutes ago.

 ----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The happening between Chunji & Niel had something to do with Niel's past. I really wanted to let Cap meet with Niel first but I was like 'L.Joe for the win' and put L.Joe first. The question I have is : what's the color of dress Niel should wear? Yes I am evil like that 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please keep supporting Nap , Teen Top and all the Nap fanfics out here.