The bet

Secrets behind a smile

CAP POV

It was Friday  midday and I was eating my lunch with my friends L.Joe and Changjo and some of our fangirls.

I was bored out of my mind and started to scan around to room. The first table I saw was the one were Ricky and Chunji were sitting. They were pretty popular. They were glancing towards this table and I couldn’t miss the hurt look of Chunji. I turned around to find out why and of course it was L.Joe making out with some girl. I sometimes wonder why Chunji just doesn’t leave L.Joe. Then there was Ricky. Poor thing always gets rejected by Changjo because that idiot doesn’t want to give up his status. I wonder what would happen if Ricky finds someone else.

Then the 9 cheerleaders , or SNSD were sitting together singing their song Genie. Those girls are very pretty. Sadly I already went out with all 9 members. They bored me so much it was killing me.

And the last person in this room wasn’t familiar with me so I didn’t even care to scan his table. He was a loner anyway.

‘’Cap what are you looking at?’’ L.Joe suddenly asks.

‘’Nowhere. I’m just bored.’’ Cap says back.

‘’You were looking at that loner Ahn Daniel , of course you get bored.’’ L.Joe said jokingly and everyone laughs except for Cap.

‘’It isn’t really because of mister Loner. I’ve been bored the whole break.’’ Cap says.

L.Joe and Changjo look at him and then Changjo suggests ‘’Why don’t you go making it fun.’’

L.Joe smirks ‘’Yeah go to the loner and ask him out on a date.’’

Cap looks at them ‘’That easy. I thought you guys were going to suggest something harder.’’

‘’Okay then. Get that loner to date you for 6 months. ‘’ L.Joe says.

Cap looks up ‘’Sounds like a challenge I can’t refuse.’’ It really was a challenge. The longest relationship Cap ever had lasted 2 months. How will he survive six months of boredom with that loner.

‘’If you can date him for six months then we will give you….’’ L.Joe was thinking.

Cap looks at them and Changjo answers ‘’we will give you anything you want. Just try to do it.’’  

I nod ‘’If I do it. I will have so much fun with all the things you have to buy for me.’’

L.Joe rolled his eyes ‘’Like money is a problem.’’

I gave a halfhearted smirk. I looked at Niel and stood up. I waved my friends goodbye and start to walk towards him. When I stood in front of him he didn’t noticed me so I shook him. He immediately looked at me and was shocked to see me.

‘’Hi your name is Ahn Daniel right?’’ I ask first trying to sound polite.

The only response I get is him nodding.

‘’Well I’m Cap. Nice to meet you.’’ I said.

He looks at me and gives a cold smile and says ‘’Nice to meet you too.’’

Wow….His voice was not what I expected.

‘’Let me just get straight to the point.  I fell in love with you the time I first saw you. I finally got all my courage together to ask you. Ahn Daniel do you want to go out with me?’’ I aks knowing his answer will be yes. I mean everyone wants to go out with me.

He looks at me and parted his lips. The answer he gave ‘’I’m sorry I can’t go out with you. ‘’

Wait…..what…..Can’t…..I gave him a surprised look. ‘’You do know who I am right.’’

Ahn Daniel nods ‘’But I still can’t go out with you. Sorry.’’

I was shocked. I just got rejected twice. I stood up and put my hand  on his table looking at him ‘’Don’t think I give up so easily.’’ And with that I left.  No one rejects me , BANG MINSOO, especially not a loner like Ahn Daniel. I reject them. Ahn Daniel don’t think this is over.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed it. I will try to upload soon again.

Please keep supporting Teen Top , Nap and all their stories on asianfanfics.