Kim Taeyeon

Made in The USA

Chapter 7

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Tiffany Hwang!"
"Kim Taeyeon!!" I squeal silently and sit next to her. We exchange glances and smilling secretly and focusing on the lesson. Taeyeon is my best friend since we were a baby girl. You can say that she is my soulmate, other than Kris, and also my partner in crime. Our parents, I mean Taeyeon's and mine are friends since they were in the high school, we always entered the same school before and oftenly got the same class, but on the 5th grade in elementary school, her family moves to New York. I was really sad when she left, I felt like a half of me was going with her to New York. I was always pleading to my parents to move to NY, and I didn't even know before that I would move here too. I sometimes missed her so much and I would call her, and we talked for hours. Luckily, my family owns a company in New York, so whenever I'm in holiday, my parents would bring me to America to meet Taeyeon. As we grown up, we don't call each other anymore and just using skype to do video call, that's how we keep our friendship. She always knows what happens in my life, eventough she is so far from me. But, about this marriage thingy, she doesn't know. I haven't told her yet. I was so shocked to tell anyone, and too desperate before.

After the class finish, she grabs my hand and pulls me to the cafetaria with her. I can tell she is really happy seeing me here in America and go to the same school with her. We order our food and sit in the corner of the cafetaria.
"Spill it out!" Taeyeon suddenly commands me when I am about to eat my food, making me stop.
"Eh? Why? Is there something wrong with the food?" I ask her confused. I think there's nothing wrong with the food.
"Babo!! I mean not the food, but the story how you end up here with me. Tch stupid ." Taeyeon knocks my head and giggles
"Yah!" I rub my head "It hurts, ." I flick her forehead and stuck my tounge. Yeah, this is how we show affection to each other by calling names, and noone of us feels offended, but instead will insult more.
"So, tell me." she commands once again after we finish laughing.
"Well, from where I should start?" I ask her only to make her annoyed. I love teasing this brat so much.
"Just start from wherever." She rolls her eyes in annoyance. Yeah! I'm succeed. Haha! "Btw, how's life with Kris? You are moving here rite? What did Kris say? You must having a long distance relationship with that boyfriend of yours now, it must be hard." She says smilling. I sigh, remember Kris. I hope what you said becomes real, Tae. It's okay for me having a long distance relationship. It's much better than what I have now. Taeyeon look at me and she knows that something is wrong.
"Hey, what happened? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." She says and holds my hand.
"No, you say nothing wrong. let me tells you from the very begining." I hold my tears not to fall, and I guess Taeyeon see that.
"Alright, you can tell me the whole story, but now how about moving to the park? It's more private." She lead me to the park and we sit under the tree. I tell her the whole story, she listens to me and I can't help but crying in front of her. She hug me and try to calm me down. I feel grateful that my parents send me to this school. They must know that Taeyeon is schooling here.

I finally finish sobbing and Taeyeon release me from her hug.
"Are you okay now?" She asks and staring at me worriedly.
"I'm okay. Let's go to the class, in a moment the bell must ring." I say and stand up ready to leave, but she grabs my hand.
"Babo! The bell already rang since twenty minutes ago." She laughs her off at me.
"Seriously?!" I look at my watch and realize she is right, my eyes rounded "What should we do? We are doomed."
Taeyeon just continue laughing "Let's go to my house then!" She says making me looking at her in diseblief. She stops laughing and look at me with 'what' look.
"That means we ditch the class." I tell her and she just shakes her head "We already are." 
Taeyeon pulls me to the parking lot and drags me to sit beside her in her car and we head to her home.

We arrived at her home, I see her home is such a big mansion, even bigger than what they had in Korea.
"Til when you will gaping out here?" I hear she says mocking at me "Just come in!" She drags me inside her house.
We walk pass the living room, suddenly a voice crack up.
"Noona anyeong! What are you doing this early at home?" It must be Taeyeon's little brother. Yeah, he has a brother and has an older sister, but her sister already married, and she lives in Japan with her husband.
"Jongin-ah!!!" I shout and he looks at me and runs to hug me.
"Fany noona! I miss you! How could you are here?" He says happily and don't stop hugging me, I hug him back. He is like a brother to me too. We used to play together since our age only gaped by a year, but he is really childish, well taeyeon too, she is childish that's why I don't even ask why Jongin could be like this in his age.
"Enough for the reunion Kkamjongie. She's here to be with me not for you." Taeyeon says and pulls me to seperate me from Jongin.
"Taengo noona so meanie. I miss Fany noona." I see Jongin pout. He is so cute. I really wish I had a little brother and that's why I always pretend like Jongin is my brother and I always treat him nicely and lovingly. Taeyeon and Jongin himself don't mind I do that because we already are like family with each other, so Taeyeon doesn't mind share his baby boy with me. Actually, if you see my friendship with Taeyeon, you can tell that it's much more than just a best friendship more like sisterhood. We always share with each other, we often had sleep over, and we rarely fight. My family treat Taeyeon, Jongin, and YeonJo onnie like they are part of our family, and so do their family. Their family always treat me, Leo, and Michelle like they own family too. Ah! Did I mention about Leo and Michelle? Guess not. Sorry.

Leo oppa is my brother. He is three years older than me. He is already in State since he graduated from highschool. Ah! I haven't even meet with that brother of mine since I step my feet in NY. That's all thanks to that stupid jerk. I miss Leo oppa so much, he is such a bubbly person that you will miss whenever he is not there. And Michelle onnie. Michelle is my older sister. Michelle onnie in one line with Yeonjo onnie, and like me and Taeng, they are also bestfriends and more like sisters. Michelle onnie is in Japan too with her husband. She is so lucky that she can choose and get married to her own boyfriend, not like me. Hey, but I shouldn't jealous over her. Her happiness is mine too.

"Fany, let's go upstairs!" Taengo pulls me to follow her, leaving Jongin frowned, but he smiles after seeing my apologetic smile. "We'll play soon." I shout to him and he hold his thumb up and laughing.

 

 


 

Author says

 

Hello guyssss!! :)) I'm sorry I didn't update earlier. I try to finish my first fanfic about Kris' live so I didn't update in here in a while. I promised to myself that I won't update this fic until that one finish, but I can't, I miss you guys so much, so I break my own promise ^^

Soooooo, how was the story? Is it interesting? :)

hehehe in this fic, Taeyeon making appearence as Tiffany's bestfriend (that's the truth in her real life kekekeke) and as Kai's older sister (this one i make it). Actually I want to introduce these people (Kai and Taeyeon) because I will make a fanfic about Kai right after the Kris' one finish.

Since I'm Kai biased, I'm so eager to write the fic about Kai, and want the Kris over as soon as possible, so i can start writting about Kai. ^^

Sooooo, actually the main reason why i didn't update this fic is because i want to finish Kris' fic because I'm eager to write about Kai :D

Jeongmal mianhae, and please forgive me and my love for Kai *bow*

Ah, I write so many, you guys must be bored reading this one. Soooo, in the end I just want to remind you to subsrcibe to this story if you haven't, and comments to this story so that I can know if my story is bad or not. And also please love my other fic a.k.a It's always been you and love my future fic about Kai, and please show your love by subscribing to those story and do comments on it :D

I love you readers, subscribers, all of of you who comment to my fic :*:*:*:* XOXO MWAAAAAHHH!! :D