Kris?

Made in The USA

Tiffany' POV

 

 

The party is finally over and here I am inside the car with my official fiancé heading back to our home. The party was sure fun but very tiring, because we had to act lovey dovey in front of a lot of people and i had to do small talk with my daddy's colleagues. Didn't know that putting on an act can be this tiring. Siwon keeps looking at me, who just keep silent since i sit down in his car and i can't stand this any longer. We can get into accident if he always checks on me.

"Eyes on the road please. I don't want us to get into car accident in our engagement day" i say lazily while looking at the window. New york never ceases to amaze me. The city is still crowded even though it's almost midnight, and it's one of many reason why i love new york.

"So, you're not angry?" Siwon cleared his throat before asking me that. Huh? Me? Angry? Why does he think like that?

"Why would i be angry?" I ask him back, don't understand the meaning behind his question.

"Because you didn't talk to me since we left my parents house? So i thought i did something wrong that caused you to be angry." Poor him, he always thinks that whenever i am not talking means i am angry. I kinda feel guilty since maybe he is like this because of my first days here.

"No, i am not angry at you or anyone. Don't mistake my silence as anger. I stay silent too when i'm tired or confused or thinking." I say clearing things to him.

"Ah okay, so which one now?"

"Huh?" I'm confused with his question. He makes it hard for me to understand or maybe i'm just so slow to catch right now because i'm tired.

"You said your silence can be because you're tired, confused, thinking, or angry. So which one that you feel right now?" Ahh now i understand what he means.

"Tired. The party took a long time and i had to talk to people i don't even know they existed before tonight." 

"You should sleep then. I'll wake you up when we're home."

"But you'll be alone driving.."

"It's okay, i'm fine, sleep now."

"But.."

"Listen to your fiancé. Sleep now. Your fiancé is fine driving alone." He cuts me before i could finish my sentence.

"Araseo. I'll sleep. Wake me up when we're home, mr. Fiancé." And he chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Siwon's POV

 

 

I'm relieved to know that she's not angry at me. I thought she was angry because she stayed silent since we got in the car. I'm kinda panic whenever she gives me silent treatment, afraid that she might be angry and go back to her past self when she first arrived in the city, because i really don't want that to happen. I wish that this relationship will work out between us, and it won't work if she keeps get angry at me. 

I see her sleeping and it makes me smile. She's so pretty yet she's unaware with it when she's sleeping. Her soft breath calms myself. I can't help but thinking back to few hours ago, when she officially become my fiancée. When she blushed because i kissed her on the cheek in front of the guests. She thought i put on an act, but my heart knows better. Remembering the party making me realize i didn't even saw my childhood friend Aby. She was supposed to be there. Is she angry at me because i didn't tell her about this? But she should've known this from her parents.

 

After almost an hour driving, we finally arrived at our home. Fany's still sleeping and i can't bring myself to wake her up. She's seemed too tired, so i decided to carry her upstairs. She's so light. I wonder if she ever does diet, because she's so skinny. But Aby, eventho she's skinny she still go on diet. I can't understand girls. 

I kick her door room to make space for me to come in. She's sure a heavy sleeper since she doesn't wake up even after the loud bang i made by kicking the door. I lay her on the bed and realize that it must be so uncomfortable for her to sleep in such dress. Because i myself don't like to sleep with my clothes on, except my boxer.

I'm in a dilema. Should i change her dress? But it's inapproriate since she's not wife and i don't get permission from her. Should i wake her up? But she seemed so tired and i can't bring myself to wake her up. 

After a few minutes fidgeting while standing, i finally decide to change her into her pajamas. Don't get me wrong, i won't look at her body. I'm a man with high dignity so i won't take a look. I start to undress her, but hell it's hard to do that with my eyes closed. And after a few minutes i give up closing my eyes. I can't undress her while closing my eyes. I do it very quickly and get mesmerized because she's truly a goddest. Her body is amazing. She has a nice body. But before i can think of anything, i remember that i shouldn't do this, i should keep focus on changing her, so i quickly take her pajama from her closet and put it on her and left her room as soon as i finished. I don't want to make it longer since God know what would happen if i stay in her room a minute more. Hey don't judge me. I am a man who has needs too -.- but before i really left her, i heard she murmurs something like "Kris, don't go, stay here." What the . Who is Kris? Or did i hear wrong?

 

I go to my room to sleep. I take off my clothes and lay down on the bed. I try to sleep but can't i keep remembering what i shouldn't. It's not like this is the first time i see a woman's body. Please. I live in new york since i was young. I am used to see woman with bikini in central park in the summer, even used to see Aby in her bikini. But this feels different, i feel like.. I can't evem talk about it. It's embarassing. And who is Kris? Did she really say Kris? I decide to go to the toilet to clean up my mind. Tiffany you're making me crazy.

 

 

 


 

 

Author's note:

 

 

Hi guys! Omg i finally update this story again after two years. Two freaking years!! I can't even forgive myself. But i'm finally back eventho can't promise to update regularly. I'll just surprise you with unexpected update just like now. Who's old subscriber whose still here and read this? Comment please, i miss you guys hehe :p and welcome new subbies (if i have ones) :)) 

 

And btw, do you like this chapter? What do you think about this chapter? Give comment below okay! Thank youuu so much and see y'all in the next chappie.

 

Xoxo,

Magicpegasus