The Party

Made in The USA

Tiffany’s POV


I feel my hands turn cold. It’s about the time I go out to the ball room, and in any minute, I’ll be officially engaged to Choi Siwon. We got closer to each other, but I still can’t get over Kris. He was my first love, my first boy friend, and I still love him. A part of me wishing this is only just a dream, a bad dream, but another part of me wants my life just the way it is, just like this, and it makes me feel guilty toward Kris. I feel like betraying him. I still haven’t contacted him yet, I just can’t bring myself to tell him the truth. Guess I’m just a coward.

“Honey, this is your time, you must go out now. Siwon will have his speech in no time. Now, go find him!” My soon to be mother in law’s voice snaps me from my thought.
“Ah, arasso Omma.” I check my dress and my make up one more time and head downstairs to the crowd. I spot Siwon stands in the middle of the crowds. He’s looking around, seems like he’s searching for something. I take steps toward him, and follow him looking around.
“What are you looking for?” I ask him, wanting to help him finding what he is looking for, but it turns out to be me he was looking for. He then tells me to act like a real couple with him because we need these people to support our marriage, business matter.

We walk together to the podium and he holds my hand. His hand is big and warm, and I feel comfortable in his arm. This feels wrong but yet so right. I like being in his hand, but I know that I’m betraying Kris right now with my feeling.
He does his speech and we get down from the podium. The guests were cheering when he finished his speech, and now we’re greeted by many people saying congratulations for our engagement.
Sometimes, we’ll stop and chat a little with the ‘important guests’, I mean those who influence our business . Actually, only Siwon’s talking with them because I just don’t understand at all about business matter. What are you guys expecting? I’m only a high-schooler yet you want me to talk about stocks? Business management? New product? Just talk to my father and he will give you all of the answers you need.
I look around to find Taeyeon and Jongin. I really wanna go and just be with them. I guess they’re the only ones who will have the topic that I’ll understand, but now Siwon is introducing me to a middle aged couple, and I just stand and smile awkwardly toward the couple.
Lucky for me, the couple doesn’t continue the boring conversation for a long time. I just about to force Siwon to go to the back of the room, so I can call Taeyeon asking where she is now, but then I spot Taeyeon standing not far away from me with Jongin and another man, and I know that man for sure. We haven’t met for a long time and I missed him like crazy.
“Ommo! Oppa!” I just run toward that group and completely forget about my fiancé existence. Many pairs of eyes looking at me because my voice was so loud but I don’t care. I miss this man so much.
“Leo Oppa! I miss you so bad. How can you didn’t contact me all this time? Don’t you miss me? You’re so cruel!” I hug my brother tightly and he just chuckles hearing all of my whines.
“Aigoo! This girl is still loud as ever. I miss you too, pretty, but I was so busy and I know you needed time to get along and adapted to the situation so yeaaah..” He turn my hug back and kiss me on the forehead.
“Hello missy, congratulations for your engagement, you look god-damn beautiful tonight.” That ahjjuma Taeyeon speaks making me realize she is here all the time.
“Noona, congrats. I’m so happy for you but only if you are happy, If you are not, then let me punch the guy.” Jongin says lovingly. Oh how I love this guy of the Kim. He really cares for me a lot just like he cares for his own noonas.
“I’ll be the first one to punch though, if he hurts my pretty dongsaeng, then I can’t let you punch him.” Leo oppa laughs after hearing what Jongin said. “But I’m pretty sure that he won’t hurt her.” He continues and I just glare at the two of them. “Yah! Just don’t say like that, what you say is what you pray. But thanks anyway, I’m no longer need to be afraid because I have two men that will cover me up. And thanks to dorky ahjjuma Taengtaeng.” I giggles and hug the three of them and a cough makes me release of all them to turn around and find Siwon is staring at us, no, I mean glaring at us.
“Fany, you have your fiancé here, just don’t run around to hug other men.”  I can feel hot blood rush to my cheeks. The way he talks about making me feel embarrassed. Oh c’mon, Leo oppa will tease me without spare. And just like what I think, Leo oppa turns his face to hide his laugh meanwhile Taeyeon and Jongin just giggles like ahjjuma, fangirling.
“I don’t just hug other men, let me introduce you properly to these important people in my life. Here, this girl over here is Kim Taeyeon, she’s my best friend since forever and more like sister for me. You met her before at her house but I couldn’t introduce you to her at that time. Now this cutie is Kim Jongin, Taeyeon’s younger brother, he is just like my own brother too. I already know him since his birth. You has seen him before too at their house if you still remember. And the last but not least is my precious brother, Leo Oppa. He is my one and only brother. He is already in NY since three years ago, and I miss him so much that’s why I hug him. Maybe I’ll introduce you with my sister and his husband and Taeyeon and Jongin’s sister and their brother in law too if they’re already here. Leo oppa offers his hand to shake hand with Siwon and I can see Siwon awkwardly accept the handshake with red face.
“Sorry for earlier, I didn’t know your relationship with Fany.” He bows a few times at them. “And nice to finally meet you, brother in law and Kim ssi.”
“It’s okay. But it was fascinating though, your words and facial expression.” Leo oppa says and the two idiots-kims are giggling.
“Oppa just stop it, don’t tease anymore. How can you are already this old but still childish? You surely have to find a girlfriend to make you more mature.” I whine again at him, being with him makes my kid mode .
“Arasso arasso. And hey, being single is good you know, I love the freedom. But how dare you, crossing me and got engaged earlier than me?” he pretends to be angry, but I know him better.
“Just do the protest to Appa. He’s the one who make all of these things.” 

 

 

Hello, I decided to continue this story since all of you want it :)
So, this is the present for you for helping me to decide. Enjoy!! Hope you like it. and that Oppa is Leo, Fany's brother.. hehehe
Anw, drop some comments i really love to read comments :))