Do You Like It?

Made in The USA

Tiffany's POV

I wake up feeling great. I really had a nice and comfortable sleep. I immediately go to the bathroom only to realize that i'm not wearing my dress. I try hard to remember how can i end up in my pajamas but
nothing comes up.

"Was it oppa? Was it siwon oppa who changed my clothes?" I mumbled to myself.

"No no no that can't be."

"But what if he really did?" I blanked staring at the ceilings.

"ARGH! SO HE SAW! HE SAW ME ONLY ON MY UNDERWEAR?! NO NO NO!" I yelled realizing the possibility.

"Tiffany, are you alright?" I hear a knock along with Siwon's voice.

"Fany ah? You okay? Do you want me to come inside?" Siwon oppa asked again.

"Uh? Yeah. I'm fine oppa. Really."

"Alright then. I'm going downstairs." Along with that i hear his steps getting further.

"Aish! Jinjja! Pabo! How could i not wake up when he took off my clothes? Did he do something to me? Aish" i hit my head and immediately take a bath.

I come down and sit on the chair to have breakfast while oppa is still cooking the eggs. He brings two plates and put one in front of me.

"Are you sure you're alright? What happened earlier?"Oppa asked me while eating his egg.

"Yes, i'm fine. I just... I just remembered something."

"Okay, if you need anything or anything happens, just tell me okay."

"Ne."

"Oppa" i opened my mouth again. I really need to know. I can't live in speculation. "About my dress.. did you change it?"

"Dress? What dress?" Siwon oppa furrowed his brows.

"The dress that i was wearing last night. I woke up in my pajamas. Did you change it?" Please please please say no.

"Oh.. yes i did. Do you mind?" Oppa answered reaaal calmly.

"So.. you saw?" I hesitately ask.


Siwon's POV

I stayed silent for a while, my brain is putting all of the pieces and i realize everything, her scream back then, her weird gestures, and her questions. She is embarrassed. Seeing her blushing like this makes me want to .

"Saw what?" I act like i have no clue.

"You know, when you changed my clothes, you must had seen something." She mumbles, still don't want to say about me seeing her well practically out loud.

"Yeah, i saw a few things. Which one do you mean?" I almost can't control my facial expressions.

"A few things?" Her voice starts to get higher. "Like what?" Oho, this is getting interesting.

"Like your white thighs, your flat belly, the top of your s. Which one do you mean?"

I'm enjoying this. I like how she blush, how her eyes get bigger.

"I mean all of them. Do you like it?"

Eh?

 

 

Author says

 

Hi! I'm back! Does anyone still read asianfanfics? Because i sure had forgotten 🤭 until i stumbled upon old video of krystal n minhyuk and want to read their fanfics 🤣