Going Home

Made in The USA

Chapter 5

 

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I jerk his hand. I don't like him at all. He didn't pick me up from the airport, he spilled my drink, and suddenly he came to dad's office and grabed my hand pulled me out. What the hell?!  I see his face is shocked, he looks at me with confused eyes. I grab my luggage and head outside the building. Lucky for me that Kris and my parents taught me to speak english and now i can speak in english very well so I can go home by myself. Hmm if you're wondering, yes Kris can speak english because he's half Canadian and half Chinese, but he lived in Korea since he was 6 year old, mm and yes he can speak mandarin too.

But in the middle of the office's hall, someone's grab my hand, and it turns out that the jerk is the one who holds my hand. Aishh, what does he want? Didn't i say it clear enough that i can go home by myself? Is he stupid?
"Fany, wait!" What the hell is he calling me? Fany? Only people that close to me call me Fany, and i don't like him calling me that way. Hell no.
"What now?" I roll my eyes in annoyance "Didn't i say that i can go home by myself? Don't you understand?"
"How can you reach your home when you don't even know where your home is?" He ask and smilling. Shoottt!! He get the point! I don't even know the address of my own home. Stupid!
"I can ask." I still don't wanna lose to him. Yeah, right, i can ask Dad's secretary, or Mr. Park, or the front desk.
"Can you even communicate with people here? Most of them speak in english." He smirk. Oho! Don't underestimate me stupid jerk!
"Of course, I can, for your information i can speak english." I say and leave him behind, going to front desk to ask my address and he trails behind me.

"Excuse me." I say, smilling to the woman in the front desk.
"Yes, Young Miss, can I help you?" The woman smilling politely.
"Can i get my address?" I ask her and she seems confused.
"Um, I really sorry, Young Miss, but doesn't Young Master take you home? Why do you need the address?" She points at the stupid jerk behind me.
"Yes, I take her home, so you don't need to give the address." Suddenly that jerk interrupt, he smiles at the woman "Sorry for disturbing you, thank you." He say and grabs my hand (again) pulls me out of the building. This jerk is really getting on my nerves.

 

 

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

 

Finally, she's going home with me. We're here in my car, and she still remains silent ever since we enter the car. I wonder what did i do wrong? Did I hurt her? Impossible, we just meet. Or is she mad because i spilled her drink earlier?
"About the drink earlier, I'm really sorry." I say, can't hold the silent anymore.
"Gwenchana." She only say that word, without even take a glance at me. I'm confused, why does she act like this? Or maybe does she oppose this marriage? But, if she opposes, she wouldn't be here right?
"How was the flight? You must be very tired." I try to make a conversation with her, hope she will become kind toward me.
"Yeah it was very tiring, especially when i need to wait for my fiance to pick me up but he didn't even come and finally after long time waiting, his driver came." She says in sarcastic tone without even look at me and only look at the window. Wait! What did she say? her fiance? So she acknowledge me as her fiance. I can't help but feel happy and smilling like idiot.
"So you were waiting for me?" I take a glance at her, wanting to see her expression. Usually, girls will blush and lie, saying not. and i can't lie that i'm happy hearing that actually she waited for me and feel guilty at the same time that I made her wait for a long time and i didn't show up. But i don't see her facial expression changing and her answer is trully unexpected. "Yes, i waited for you because my mother told me to wait for my fiance and as an obedient daughter, i did." She only rolls her eyes when she says that and still looking outside the window. Huh, am i invisible here? Does she talk with the window or with me? Lucky, I love you, Tiffany Hwang, if not, I must have kicked you out my car. and then i realize that she calls me her fiance again. I'm so happy!! :))
"You call me what? Your fiance? We don't even engaged." I say chuckled, want to , i wish i can see her blushing, that must be cute.
"Just shutup will ya? I'm tired and you make me more tired by talking nonstop, and why if i call you my fiance? Soon enough you'll be and i will live the crap of my life. So now, will ya shutup?" She say, finally facing me, but that doesn't last long and she turns her head back to the window. I keep silent, don't want to make her mad, yet she said that she's tired, so i shut my mouth up, and the rest of the road, nobody's talking, i take a glance at her sometimes but she remains looking out until we finally reach her home. I stop the car. "We're here." I say looking at her. She unbuckle her seatbelt and immediately get out of the car without saying thank you at all.
"Open the trunk, jerk. I need to take my luggage." She shout from behind the car and i open the lock for the trunk. She calls me jerk? This girl is really. Does she hate me that much? After the trunk open, she takes her luggage and immediately go inside without even saya nything to me or look at me.

"Ommaaaaaaaaa.." I hear she shouting, calling her mom, but of course, she finds no one. "Is Omma going somewhere?" I hear she mumble to herself.
"No, omma is not here. How could she is here in our house?" I say casually to her and her eyes rounded and become bigger.
"OUR HOUSE?!" 

 

 

 


Author says

 

Hello guyssss!! :)) I'm really sorry that you waited too long for the 5th chapter :( I really am being so lazy because of the holiday and the sitcom highkick3 making me busy hehehehe ^^ Yes, I'm watching that, i know i know, i'm late that i'm just watching it now, but that because i just like Krystal F(X) now hehehe ^^ Anyone ship Minho and Krystal? I am their shipper!!! Yahoooooo :DD And don't, don't tell me if you ship Kaistal, because I AM NOT SHIPPING them, i do ship KAI AND ME :D

Btw, how was the chapter? I'm waiting for your responses :) Please do comment and subscribe this story :))

Love you so muchhhh readers, subscriberssss :*:*:* MWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!