My Jerk

Made in The USA

Chapter 15

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I walk to my class right after hop off from his car, not long after i feel my phone vibrate, I get a text. Jerk, that's written on my screen. I saved his number with that name before because i hated him so much back then. I smile unknowingly and open the message.

Still will pick you later, eventhough we're not going to buy you dress. So, don't go anywhere, araso? See you ^^

My smile grows wider after reading his text, it was a simple one, but it makes me grinning like idiot. I open his contact and edit it become my Jerk. I giggle at his name in my contact. Yes, he was a retarded jerk and that jerk is mine.

Araso Oppa. Just don't come late, I wouldn't wait if you did.

I reply him back. A part of me wishing that he would immediately reply me back too, but i get nothing in return. I feel my lips forming a frown. What's wrong with me? Why do i put my hope much? 
"Why the hell are you grinning and then frowning alone by yourself? Neo michyeoseo?" A voice snap at me, and don't need to bother look up, to know who's talking. That Ahjjuma Taeyeon. I know it very sure.
"Mwo? I am not." I look at her and flick her forehead. She glares at me "Yeah, you did grin and then frown alone. I had been looking at you since like ten minutes ago, but you didn't realize me at all, not until i talked to you. So, what bothers you much that you didn't even realize your prettiest best friend is here?"
When I want to answer her back, i feel my phone vibrates once again. I open it quickly and read it.

I won't be late for sure. Can't imagine if you went missing again just like the other day. You don't know how worried i was that time. :(

I blush reading his text, right after i want to text him back, Taeng snatches my phone and read it out loud. OMG! She's embarassing me right now. 
"Ahhh.. This is the reason why.. I get it. And uh MY JERK? Seriously Tiffany Hwang? You guys even have nicknames for each other now? What happens with 'I hate him, he's such a jerk'?" Taeng laughs her right in fornt of my face. I wish i could blend with the floor right now, I'm sooooooooo embarrased!
"You told me to give him chance! So i do it, now you're laughing at me." I pout and pretend to be angry with her, but actually i'm super embarrased.
"Ara, ara. It's okay, I'm happy that now you're being lovey dovey with him. But, don't make me a cousin yet until you really married with him, araso?" She giggles and runs off.
"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" I run after her, ready to catch her, but suddenly she turns around and tosses my phone, making me stop and catch the phone. Lucky for me that my phone doesn't kiss the floor. This ahjjuma jinjja!
"Just reply him back, I'm sure that your jerk can't wait to read your text." She shouts and runs again to the class, leaving me alone in the corridor. I can feel some other students glancing at me, watching at the weird scene in front of their eyes. I just bow my head and pretend to be busy with my phone and text him back. Well, one text leads to another, I find myself can't stop texting him back. 

 


Author says

 

Hello!! Very long time no see. I'm truly very sorry forng long time since the last time updating this fic. I had (and still having) rough days. So many projects and exams, and other things i should do. Sometimes i just want to scream, ask God to give me 48hours for a day instead of 24. Hell this life of mine is tiring.
And uh, maybe i can't do frequent update until the holiday is coming. So i really hope that you can patiently wait until that time, and i'm sure i will update much more often that time.

thanks for staying with me. Wooobbbbyaa :)