OUR HOUSE?!

Made in The USA

Chapter 6

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

What?! OUR HOUSE?! OUR?! Does that mean I will live with this jerk? I thought I was hearing thing, but then that jerk makes me realize that yes, i'm living here with him. Now I'm thinking, has my parent gone crazy? How could them let me, a girl, live alone with a guy? We haven't even married yet. I thought I'll be living in hell started after we married, but it has started now. Good job parents. I only sigh, not knowing what to do. I can't believe my parents do this to me.

"Your room is on the second floor on the left, the first room after the stairs. Here, let me carry your luggage, you must be very tired, right?" His voice making me come back to my sense. He grabs my luggage and head upstairs, not saying much. He opens my door and put the bag inside. He shows me everything i need to know, I'm satisfied that I already have anything i need in my room, from soap, shampoo, tooth paste, til pads. I wonder how it has things i need, and all the things here are the same brand with what i always use.

"Here. You can rest now, and if you need something, I'll be in my room, right in front of yours." I'm relieved that I don't need to share my room with him. It turns out that my parents still have their sane mind. Siwon is almost left my room when i say thank you, and he stops for a while, turns his head to me and smiling "You're welcome."

Ugh, I never thought that he can be nice too. Who cares btw? I want to sleep right now. Just like that, I throw my self to bed and drifted to sleep without even changing my clothes. I'm too tired to say anything.

 

I wake up, feeling a little headache, and hungry. What time is it now? I look at the clock on the wall and shock. It's already 7p.m, whoah i must be really tired that i slept for 8 hours, and now i know why i feel so hungry, i skipped my lunch. I get out of the room, wish that there will be any food to eat. I go downstairs and head to the kitchen only to see that jerk is doing something there. Hmm.. cooking? Suddenly, he turns around and face me.
"Oh hi, you're awake." He says and smiles. It feels so awkward seeing him in apron while carrying two plates of fried rice. I just stand there, blinking my eyes, don't know what to respon, because he clearly wasn't asking, but stating.
"Come here, and let's eat, you must be very hungry because you skipped lunch." He puts the plates on the table and I walk towards the table then sit. He pushes a plate closer to me, and he starts praying. I look at him, didn't expect him to pray before eating. He opens his eyes and stares at me.
"Just eat already." He says while eating his food.
"Thank you." I start to eat my food too after finish praying. Hoah, my eyes rounded, can't believe this food taste good. So, he can cook.
"How's the food?" He stares at me, expecting my answer. I just stare back at him and telling him that it tastes good, without changing my facial expression. I can see his face a lil bit dissapointed because of that but then he smiles. "Thanks" he says and quietly continuing eat.

After finish our dinner, He bring his plate to the sink, but I stop him, telling him that I'll be the one doing the dishes. I put his and my plates to the sink, and start washing it. Finishing it all, i walk to the living room, sit down on the sofa, not to close with him. Awkwardness wrap around the situation, but then he break the ice.
"Fany, tomorrow you need to wake up early, because tomorrow we're going to your school. Your appa already handle the transfer and all, so you only need to go there" He says looking at me.
"Oh, ara. What time i need to be ready?" I look at him back, making him startled, not expecting i will look at him, i guess.
"Around seven thirty." He says and divert his eyes to the tv. I wonder if he would go to school with me. I don't even know in what grade he is, how old he is. But, i guess he must be old enough, because he already handle half of his father business. But, really, this curiousness driving me insane, and without realizing i ask him.
"Will ya come with me tomorrow to the school?" I say without looking at him, but i can see him from the tip of my eyes.
"Uhm, if you want me, i will drive you there, but if not, maybe i can ask Mr. Park." He say and rub his head, looking at me.
"Oh, you don't need to. I guess you must have many works to do." There are sometimes that silentness creeps again toward us. I finally decide to go upstairs and sleep, can't bear the awkwardness, and so i won't get up late tomorrow.
"I'll go to my room first, good night Choi Siwon." I say and walk to the stairs but then turn my head again to him "And, please don't call me Fany. Tiffany or anything else will do." I then continue head upstairs without looking at the confuse jerk. I can hear him saying good night to me and he mumbles something like why, but he says clear enough but i just don't care. I only will keep him wondering why he can't call me that. The truth is someone's calling me Fany, especially a guy, besides my family, will reminds me a lot to Kris, and it makes my heart aches. I miss him so damn much. I enter my room throw myself on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling and think "It should be nice, if my husband to be is Kris.."

 

 

 


 

Author says

 

Hello guyssss!! :)) hehehe I'm back. Fast update right? hehehe Actually i am kinda embarrassed that i always update denpends on my mood, sometimes i will do fast update but sometimes i won't update for long time.. Mian *bow*

How was the chapter? Kinda boring rite? -__-" forgive me.. mian *another bow*

Btw, please subscribe and comment in this story ;) and also my other fic. hihihi thankyou.
Love you readers, subscribers :*:*:* MWAAAAAHHH ^^