Abby

Made in The USA

Chapter 7

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm awakened by the sound of door knocking. I groaned and drag my body to the door, open it only to see that Jerk standing in front of me smilling.
"What?" I say while rubbing my eyes, annoyed by his presence.
"Good morning, I just want to make sure you're awakened and already preapared. You have classes on 8, remember?" My eyes rounded and I just realize that today is my first school day, and I can't be late, I'm not that type, I don't like being late nor waiting.
"Crap!" I slam the door right in front of his face and immediately heading to my bathroom. I didn't want to be rude to him, but I'm now in hurry and I really need to have the flash speed so I can ready by the time.

Less than twenty minutes I already in my clothes, no need much time to apply light make up on face, lucky I'm skilled. I go downstairs running with my bag on my shoulder.
"Whoa, slow down Lady, you can be injured. We still have some time. Sit down here and eat your breakfast first." That jerk calling me and gesturing me to sit down in front of him. He hand me a plate of bread and push the jam to my side. I take the strawberry jam and spread it on my bread.
"Mmm, I'm sorry, but I'll take you to school. Mr. Park can't make it because he has something to do." He says while examining my face, wanting to see my expression.
"Alright." I say and drink my milk, then bring my plates to the sink and wash it. He does the same and after finishing it, we head out and enter his car.

All along the road is quiet, nobody's talking. I feel relieved when he turns on the music, making the situation less awkward. No need long time before we finally arrive in my school. Before I get out of the car, I can see that Jerk wanting to say something to me, probably asking if I wanted him to come inside with me or not.
"No, I don't need you to come inside with me. Thanks for the ride." Before he says anything, I already giving him the answer and open the door, almost get out, but he grabs my hand. I turn my head too look him, annoyed. What the hell does he want?
"Tiff, you need to wait for me after school, I'll pick you up. Our parents want to meet us."
"Okay." I say and close the door, head to the school.

I go to the Principal office, to report about my arrival, and to take my schedule. I knock the door and enter the room. The principal seems to know me, because she already knows my name, even before I introduce myself. She calls my homeroom teacher that happens to be a young lady. I expected that my homeroom teacher would be old, but not. She accompanies and introduces me to my class. I look at my class friends' faces, and I see someone familiar. I know that face. My teacher tells me to introducing myself to the class.
"Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang. I'm from South Korea. Nice to meet you guys, and I hope we can get along." I introduce myself and smiling.
"Tiffany, you can choose your seat." 
"Okay, Thank you." I head toward the person and sit down beside the person.
"Ya! Tiffany Hwang!!" The person excitedly calling me.

 

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

After dropping Tiffany to her school, I directly head to the college, I have classes today. Yea, I'm a colleger, I'm now in my 7th smester, but my father already trust his business to me, and everytime I don't have any classes, I will go to the company to help my Dad. I arrive in my college in no time, acttually my college and Tiffany's school is near.

I get out of the car, welcomed with smiles and greetings from the girls. See? Girls love me, except one, the person I love, Tiffany Hwang. My thought flies to this morning, I thought and hoped that she would give me morning kiss good morning greet, but she only talked a little without even greet me and slammed the door right in front of my face, it was never happened in my whole life before. She was the first girl who did that to me. She's very cold toward me, I wonder if she is the same toward others too. Just wait Tiffany Hwang, I'll make you love me like I hardly fall in love with you.

Just when I enter the class, I feel an arm cling into my arm. No need to see the person to know who this is. It must be Abby. Well, her name is  Abigail Park. She's Korean but lives in New York since she was born. She's my childhood friend, she's my first friend I have in America when I was a kid. But lately she always clings to me and tells everybody that she is my girlfriend. Well, she confessed to me before when we were in Junior high school, but i rejected her because I  only see her as my bestfriend. After that incident, she moved to LA without her parents and continue her high school there, but she enters the same university here with me in New York, right after she comes back here, she always clings to me and always saying that I'm his boyfriend. Actually, I''m kinda annoyed with that, but with here by myside, no girls disturb me, not like in highscool, when girls will always roaming around me, so yeah, I'm kinda used with her beside me and feel comfortable around her.

 

 


 

Author says

 

Hello guyssss!! :)) Finally the 7th chapter -..-
how was that? boring rite? forgive me..

Btw, please subscribe and comment to this story :D Thankieeesssss..

Love you readers subscribers :*:*:* MWAAAAHHH!!!