I can divorce him

Made in The USA

Chapter 12

 


 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I wait in the car and see Fany coming toward me while laughing. I wonder why.. Right when she opens the door and sees me, she immediately asking me why I am looking at her like that. I just sigh and start the engine.
"Where are we going now, princess?" I ask her and I find her still smilling like an idiot.
"Alright, wherever we are going, you gotta tell me what happened." I say and start to drive off. Then I hear her chuckle and she asks me to bring her to the best boutique ever.

Arriving at the boutique, she pulls my hand and directly going to dress section. She grabs some cute dress and pushes me to sit and waiting for her while she tries the dress out. What am I to her? His husband? Geez! She needs to be knocked on her head. While I am grumbling alone, she calls my name and turns around, asking me for opinion. She chooses a super mini red dress without sleeves. Well, since she is already pretty, no matter what she wears is always look good on her. I nod at her "This is nice, but doesn't you think this is too short?" I ask her and she turns around one more time and examining herself through the mirror. "Nope, I guess this dress is perfect. Gonna change first." With that she enters the cubical once again and leaving me alone. Duh this girl! Can't stand being alone and dumb because not knowing what happens, I ask Fany from behind the door.
"Yah! What happens actually? What with smilling like an idiot earlier and now suddenly shopping?" Right after I finishing my sentence, the cubical's door opens, revealing Fany with other dress. She wears a dark blue dress till her knee, still without sleeves. This dress making her looks more mature that her actual age. She looks at me and says "Well, I need new dress for my engagement party. How about this?" I look at her from head to toe, and a naughty smile appearing on my face. "fany-ah.. you look like an ahjuma. HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laugh at her and she glares at me "YAH! KIM TAEYEON! How dare you!" She points at me but the looking at the mirror once again and sigh "You're right. This dress is too mature." 

After hours of picking the right dress for her that end up she only buying 2 dresses =__=", one is the red that she chooses the first time, and the other one is a mini grey dress that in my opinion is super cute and pretty, finally we head to a restaurant to have our dinner. After ordering the food for ourselves, I bomb her with so many question. "Fany, I want to know about everything that happens today." I say it with a very serious tone.
"Nothing happened, seriously." She answer me with a flat face.
"Alright, nothing like what?" I know there must be something happened after she exits my house.
"You're too smart, eh Kim Taeyeon?" She says and smilling.
"Alright, after I exit your house, I went mad at that jerk, because he was so harsh to me. And then we went to my parents house and having lunch together. After that my mom told me to buy new dress for my engagement party, but I don't want go shopping with that jerk."
"And who is that jerk?" I ask her, actually I already know who that jerk is, of course it must be her fiance.
"Choi Siwon. My future husband." She says with annoyed tone. My mouth gaped after hearing that name. OMG! She's going to marry with Choi Siwon? The heir of the Choi? Earlier, I only knew that she's going to marry, but i didn't expect that her future husband is the super duper rich Choi Siwon. And oh, eventhough his name is so popular, only a few that has been seen his face. That means I already saw Choi Siwon because he came to my house, right? right?
"So that's why you asked to accompany you? Because you don't want to go out with your fiance?" I ask her again and she nods her head while smilling innocently.
"Have you apologized to him?" I ask her again. Before she answer my question, the waitres comes and serve our foods. SHe says thank you to him and turn her head to me again.
"Nope. I thought I should apologize to him, because I ditch the school and stayed at your house without his knowing, but then after what he is done to me, I don't have any guts to apologize." She says while eating her food.
"Well, you should, babo! I guess he didn't mean to be that harsh toward you. Maybe he was only worry towards you, because you have been in New York for two days and you were gone from school. He must be extremely worry, you know?" I take a glance at her. She freeze for a while, maybe realizing that what I say might be true.
"But still, he is a jerk." She mumbles under her breath, but too loud for me to hear. I smile at her "Did he apologize to you for what he has done?" She slowly nods her head. 
"And oh, why did you laugh earlier? When you went out from your house?" I ask her again, suddenly remember that she was laughing and smilling like an idiot.
"Ah, about that. When I wanted to go out, that jerk asking me, wether I go out with girl or guy. Hahahhaa. He is already sensitive about that kind of thing eventhough he is not my fiance yet." She smiles, maybe recalling what happened before. I smile at her too, having a feeling that maybe actually, that almighty Choi Siwon is already falling in love with my stupid best friend.
"My suggestion Tiffany, you should try to be nice to him. Since you'll spend the rest of your life with him, and maybe, try to love him too." I give a break for a while before continuing my sentence "You know, it's not hurt to try, and it's not too late to change everything. Maybe you two really are meant to be with each other."
She doesn't say anything and only playing with her fork before she suddenly says in low tone "I can divorce with him." My eyes grow bigger. Like seriously? This girl! Her brain must be knocked into something hard. How can she's saying and thinking about divorce?
"Don't ever thinking about divorce when you, yourself haven't even being his wife. You didn't even give him a chance to show the true himself. You know, you should give sometimes for him and for you own self to adapt to this situation. Nothing is as bad as it seems. Cheer up girl!" I know Fany really thinking about what I said. I really hope that the realtionship between Fany and her fiance could be saved. 

 


Author says

Hello guyssss!! :)) I'm sorry that I only update now :(( I was busy with college, and now when I'm home, I'm sick. urgh :( So, I'm really sorry for taking too long. Actually, I though I couldn't make an update today, since I am sick, but I already made a promise that I would update when I'm home, so here's the 12 chapter :) I hope you enjoy. ^^