Love at first sight

Made in The USA

Chapter 3

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV 

 

I'm awakened by the voice of the pilot saying that the plane will be landing in 5 minutes. I buckle my seatbelt and staring at the window, admiring the view from the plane. I'm really here, in America and soon will be someone's fiancee. I don't even know my soon to be fiance's name til now, yet i'll marry him soon, awesome huh?

Not long, my plane is landing and i walk out to the meeting point after finishing my imigration and stuff. My mom said that my soon to be fiance will pick me up from the airport, I just wish he knows my face and my name so he can find me, because i don't know his face and his name. I'm tired of standing after 15 minutes waiting for him and i see not many people left, because they're already picked up, but me? stupidly standing in meeting point hope my stupid fiance will come and pick me up. After some minutes more waiting, i can't help but mad. How could that jerk not coming? Doesn't he know that i'm tired after being in plane for God-knows how many hours.

"Tiffany agashi" I turn to the voice behind me. Is this my stupid fiance? Wow doesn't seem like someone who having a large company and look.. um.. old. Really different from my imagination.
"Tiffany agashi, right? I'm Park Sangchul, Mr. Choi's driver. Young master told me to pick you up because he can't make it." Ahh so he send his driver to pick me up huh what a nice fiance he is. Very very not good first impression.
"ah, ne Mr. Park. I'm Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you." I say smilling to the old man in front of me, he seems kind.
"Let's go then Agashi, your father already waiting for you in the Company. Let me take care of your luggage." He says and take my luggage, very nice. But wait. To what? Company? really? Doesn't my dad know i'm tired??
"Sorry, Mr. Park, are we heading to the company? Not to my house?" I ask mr. Park to make sure I'm really going to the company while entering the car.
"Yes, agashi. We're going to the company, you must be very tired, right? I'm sorry but this is young master and your dad command." He look at me apologeticaly from the front mirror. Screw you stupid fiance! What the hell is he thinking? Is he crazy or what? Urgh I really hate him. He already made me wait and what now? Not letting me take a rest in my own house? He must be really something.
"Mmm, Mr. Park, can you stop here? I want to buy coffee first." I say when i see a coffee shop. I really need some caffein right now or else i might be sleeping in the office.
"Ah ne agashi. Let me buy for you. What flavour would you like?" Mr Park offers to help me, but no. I want to go there by my self. I need some times alone to refresh my mind. This is the first day me being in America, i want to feel free for only some minutes.
"No need, Mr. Park, i can do it by myself. Would you just wait here? Promise I won't take long." I smile and open the door ready to go out of the car.
"Ah okay, Agashi, but the truth is the big building there is the company, so actually you can wait in the company while i'm buying some coffee for you." Mr. Park point to big building not far from the coffee shop. It only needs lees than five minutes to get to the company by walking. Nice!
"Ooo that's the company, that's better. I can buy coffee and go to the company by myself. I need some fresh air and i guess walking to the company won't hurt. You can go first, Mr. Park. You must have other work right?"
"Are you sure, agashi?" Mr. Park look at me try to persuade me to go in the car with his eyes.
Yes, Mr. Park, i insist." I say smilling "Bye Mr. Park, see you and thanks for pick me up." I close the door and entering the coffee shop.

When i finish ordering and get my frappuccino, i search for an empty table and suddenly a man bump onto me making my frappuccino spill, luckily not into my clothes nor his clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

I'm tired of this arranged marriage thingy. My father and his friends don't stop blabbering about my soon to be fiancee and they told me to pick her up. How can i pick her up when i don't even know her face. All i know is only her name, Tiffany Hwang. Just like reading my mind, my father gives me a picture of her, and asking me to fetch her. Hell no. I agree with this stupid marriage not because i want it, I just want the company, that's all. I order Mr. Park to pick her up and make excuses that i have many work to be done. Haha!

My secretary comes to my room and tells me that my father and my soon to be father aka his bestfriend want me to meet them in his room. Oh no. He must be speaking about that Tiffany Hwang and stuff, telling me how lucky i am to have her as my fiancee and i must be really nice to her.
"Tell them i'm not in the office right now, i want to get some coffee." I order my secretary and quickly go out of the office and heading to the coffee shop near my company.

I don't pay attention where i walk and as a result, bumping into a woman, making her drink spill. Ouch, luckily it doesn't spill into her clothes.
"I'm really sorry. I'll buy it the new one for you." I say bowing and look at her. Gosh! This woman is really pretty. Is she a goddess or what? Her face is extremly beautiful, with her long wavy brown hair frame her face. And wow she has nice body too. What a perfect creature on earth.
"It's okay, i can get it again by myself." She says smilling. Huaaaa she's also kind. She doesn't get angry and pissed off when her drink spill eventhough that's purely because of my stupidness. thump thump thump i can feel my heartbeat rising as soon as she smilling. What kind of feeling is this?

She then left me alone standing in my place while her go order another cup of coffee and head out of the coffee shop. Stupid Siwon! Why don't you quickly buy her and ask her name and her number. Wait! What was i thinking? Am i in love with her? But she's really pretty and nice. Do i fall in love at the first sight? I thought love at the first sight doesn't exist. God, this is bad! I can't fall in love with her, cause i'll never can get her. I'm soon to be Tiffany's fiance, remember? Screw you, Tiffany Hwang!

 

 

 

 


 

Author says

 

Hello!!! Another chapter is up. Hoaaa Siwon falls in love at the first sight and he hates Tiffany. And Tiffany hates him too. Oucchh..
Btw, is there any of you like Justin Timberlake's song - mirrors? If yes, would you kindly listen to the cover of that song, sung by my friends and I? :)
Here's the link ---> 
https://soundcloud.com/lullabyhummer/justin-t-mirrors-cover 
Thank you!! ^^,
Love you subcribers, readers :* :* MWAAAAHHH!! :))