Separation

Made in The USA

Chapter 2

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV 

 

 

Here I am in front of my house, taking a good look at my house waiting for Kris to come and pick me up to the airport. We still have a good relation and sometimes he still acts lovey-dovey with me eventhough we both know that we're already over. Today might be the last day for us having each other and maybe talking to each other. I won't contact him at all when I'm in USA, i don't want him get hurt and give him false hope, because i know i will be someone's fiancee soon enough. This thought makes my head hurts, i don't even know who is my soon to be husband and i don't even finish my high school yet, but i'm going to marry soon enough. This is not right, someone please wake me up from this bad dream. I used to think that fairy tales does exist and Kris will be the prince i'll be marrying, but i guess fairy goodmother forget about my tales and don't come.

"You look most beautiful today" Kris' voice makes me come back to earth, his smile able to make my heart warm and my headache go. How i wish i could see that smile forever, but you know, forever means never. God, i really love the boy in front of me, give him happiness and the best life ever, since you took away my hapiness.
"Why are you blanking here? We should go now, or else you'll miss your flight or are you planning to miss your flight?." He says chukling. Yea, i wish i miss my flight and don't have to go to America, i wish i could stay with you, i wish you are the one who will be my soon to be husband.
"Ani, i just want to take a glance at my house, gonna miss it for sure." I say smilling and i walk to his car with him. Being a gentle man he is, opening my door and taking care of my luggage. I don't know if my soon to be husband will be this gentle or not, i just wish he will at least same as him, or even better. 

All along the way, Kris always makes me laugh and smile, like there's nothing happens between us. He acts normally like he always does, like there's still tomorrow for us. Arriving at the airport, he opens my door and takes my luggage and bring it inside with him and his other hand around my waist. Luckily, my parents don't leave with me, because they have work earlier in USA.
"Have you eaten?" Suddenly he ask me, even when i almost leave him, he still cares for me. "You still have some times before boarding, right? How about having the last lunch with me?" He finally saying that word. LAST. Yeah, no hurts right having my last lunch with him.
"Sure, i'd like to." I say smilling and pull him to the resto and we eat in silence. I'm gonna miss this situation for sure, it'll be different without him. Not long after we finish our meals, there's annoying voice, calling for all of the passenger of my flight to board, making me realize that this is really the last time i'll see his face.
"You have to board now. Take care there, arasso? Don't forget to call me. I love you." He say and kiss the tip of my head. God, i miss him already.
"Ne, you too take care, hmm? I love you so much Kris, I'm sorry i have to leave you." After saying that suddenly i kiss him on the lips making him startled, but he kiss me back and after a minute i pull back and hug hime one more time before leaving him there waving at me. I don't even know since when my eyes become wet and tears escaping my eyes. I don't look back, i'm afraid if i see him again i won't be able to go.
"I'm sorry Kris.. I love you.."

 

 

 

 


 

 

Kris' POV

 

 

She leaves. She really leaves to USA. The most heartbreaking scene is when i saw her crying, she pretended like she didn't and left. I really wanted to run and hug her and tell her that everything's gonna be okay but i knew that it would hurt both of us much, cause we both know that everything won't be okay and same old. From the first i came to her house today, i acted like there's nothing happens, and us will still be together, but it was tearing me apart when i saw her with her luggage in front of her house, ready to go to USA. I insisted to take her to the airport although i knew it will hurt, but this is the last chance for me to see her and i just can't let her go by herself using taxi to reach the airport, Hell no.

The pictures of her kissing me at the airport still playing in my mind, and how she hug me back then makes me miss her already. I will never find someone like her, She is ireplaceable. The one i treasure the most left, my blackpearl is gone. I don't even know how i reach my house after she disappear behind the boarding gate. Life won't be the same without her here by myside.  I don't know what did i do wrong that life take her from me, she is the best thing in my life.

I always laughed when i see a scene a boy crying at the airport and become desperate because his girlfriend leaves him in drama that my sister watch but now i know how it feels, It . I can't take this anymore, i cry my heart out in my room. I wish my tears will make her come back. I hear someone's knocking on my door but i don't care, i just want her back.
"Ben, are you okay? Don't cry." I see my little sister-Sisy kneels down in front of me and hug me. I hug her back crying on her shoulder letting her know all of my sadness. Lucky me having someone to hug, not like Fany, being alone by herself crying. The thought of her alone making my heart aches more. It really hurts when you know someone you love is crying and need you but you can't do anything.
"Shh, everything's gonna be okay, Ben." 
I wish you're right Sy..

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author says

 

Hello!!! I'm back :) :) Really really sorry for not updating for quite some days.. I had my holiday with my family.. ehehe but now I'm back with the second chapter. How was it? Finally Tiffany left to USA.. Poor Kris :(( But i made a story of Kris life after Tiffany left to USA. Here's the link to Kris' life story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497386/it-s-always-been-you-tiffany-originalcharacter-exo-exok-exom-kris-suho
Hope you enjoy!! :) Love you subscribers, readers :* :* :* MWAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
Btw, comments are appreciated ^^