Start over

Made in The USA

Chapter 11

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I almost get out of the car, when Taeng grabs my hand and smile "Remember what i said. Give him a chance, for him and for your own good." I sigh and nod my head before closing the door. She opens the window and saying bye to me. "Thanks for today, Taeng!" I say almost shouting and she waves her hand out.

I go inside the house, thinking what Taeng said earlier, should I give him chance? I sigh deeply. Maybe, maybe she's right. Maybe all these s happen because I didn't make effort to make it better. I step to the living room, finding my jerk opppss! finding Siwon is still watching TV, probably waiting for me to come home.

"Eh hai! You're home." He turns his head toward me when he hears I enter the room.
"Yea, I'm home. Gonna take a shower first." I smile weakly at him and head upstairs to my room. I take a quick bath and change my self into a large t-shirt and not so short short, but enough to make boys staring at your thigh, but hell! who cares? I'm used to sleep like this and in this house there's only Siwon. So my clothes don't matter right?

I go downstairs again, trying to be "nice" like Taeng said. Yea, I decided to be nice and make this relationship works out. Let's just pray together so this will get better. I take a seat on the same couch as Siwon, sitting not too close to him. He looks at me, confused, maybe wondering why the hell i am here..
"Have you eaten yet?" I ask him, trying to open up a conversation with him, and I know he looks at me, amazed with what I am doing now.
"Huh? Eat? Uh-uh yeah, i did. why? You didn't have your dinner?" He asks me back while stuttering. That's cute! But I hold myself, not to giggling in front of him. I don't want to be seen like a physco, laughing alone.
"Nope. Just asking, if you haven't, I would make you something, but since you already done, so no need. and uh yeah, I had my dinner too." I avoid his eyes. I don't know why but i feel awkward to say something nicely and looking at his eyes at the same time. 
There's a long pause between us, only the sound of the TV volume fills the air, making the situation become more awkward for us. Someone help me pleaseee!! Then I remember something. I need to apologize to him.
"Siwon-ssi," He turns his head to me again. "I..I'm I'm sorry." I say and lowering my head, feeling embarrased for saying sorry just now, while i made a mistake since this morning.
"For what?" He furrows his brows, don't get why i'm saying sorry. Seriously this guy doesn't think i need to say sorry after what i've done? Unbelievable!
"For everything. For what happened this past 2 days, since we met. I'm sorry if i hurt you, if i was rude and harsh." I say to him sincerely, but still don't dare to look at him in the eyes. He keeps looking at me with unreadable expression. I wonder what will he do next. Scolding me? Mad at me? or worse slap me? "I was so furious at the situation where i suddenly need to get married with stranger, well practicaly you were a stranger to me, and you made a not so good first impression to me, and so all my anger was poured out to you. I'm really sorry." He keeps silent, making me feel worse and wondering is it right for me to do this? but I already did it, and no turning back. Uhu! I want to cry! His silence, making me curious, wanting to see his expression, I bring my face upper and look at him. God he is handsome! I suddenly see his lips lifted slightly, forming a smile. He looks at me in the eyes and smiles sweetly.
"That's okay. I forgive you, and actually that's not all your fault, mine too. I was such a jerk for not picking you up at the airport, because i opposed this marriage too before. I'm really sorry, too." He says and reach out his hand to me, i furrow my brows, don't understand what he wants.
"I want to start again, I didn't have a chance to introduce myself right?" He smiles and it contagius, making me smile too. I hold his hand and shakes it. "Tiffany Hwang, the daughter of the owner of Hwang company." He chuckles hearing me introducing myself along with my family company.
"Choi Siwon, the son and the heir of the owner of Hyundai company, and also your soon to be husband." The way he introducing himself is way too funny, eventhough that's all what he said is the fact, but still, it's weird right to say you will be the husband or wife when you're introducing yourself. I laugh along with him, and yeah I guess this Siwon that now I know is not bad.

 

 


Author says

Hello guyssss!! :)) this is a half of chapter 13, sorry for a short update, maybe i'll make longer tomorrow, or make the 14th chapter instead :)