Missing

Made in The USA

Chapter 9

 

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

Finally the class ended, I'm so happy I can pick Tiffany up and meet her. I immediately pack my things and about to head out of the class when abby's hand cling into my arm. I look at her in annoyance, sometimes this girl doesn't know the right time to cling. I really am now in hurry to pick my fiancee but this girl holding my hand.
"What?" I turn my head to her and see her smilling sweetly at me. Abby is not ugly or what, if I don't see her as my sister or bestfriend, I must have fallen for her. She is pretty, smart, rich, kind, eventhough sometimes arrogant, but she clings too much.
"Let's go to my house. My parents are back from New Zealand, they must missing you." She pulls me a little, but I remains stay at my place.
"Oppa, c'mon." Abby always insists to call me Oppa eventhough our age only gaped for 3 months, and she always like it whenever she say that word, because that's one of 10 Korean words that she knows. She only knows Oppa, Onnie, Appa, Omma, Anyeong, wae, Gomawo, Mian, Saranghae, and Babo. Tch. What kind of korean is she.
"Sorry Abby, I can't." I try to let her hand go from my arm.
"Ah wae?" He start whinning and pouting like a child. People always find it cute of her, and I used to think that too, but in time like this, seeing her like that annoys me.
"I have another appointment, and I need to be hurry because I'm late and I don't want Appa mad at me. You don't want your oppa be in trouble right?" I try to persuade me to let me go. Finally she sigh in defeat and let my hand go.
"Alright, you can go. But promise me you'll come to my home tomorrow." She says and hold her pinky. Tch, I grab her pinky and bite it. "Ahh!! It hurts!" She scream and I just laugh at her "I promise." I say and almost leave her when she pulls my hand and kiss me on the cheek. My eyes widen, she never did it before. Suddenly she giggles and runs, leaving me dumbfounded.
"Oppa anyeong! Saranghaeeee!!" She shout while giggling and running. I then realize people are staring at me and smilling, they must think that I and Abby are really dating by now. I just shrug it off and walk to my car, going to pick Fany up.

I arrive at her school, but she is not in the parking lot. I search through the school but she is nowhere to be seen. I search her more, and check the cafetaria, but it's already empty. I wonder where is she. I take out my phone, wanting to call her. Shoot! But I don't have her number. I'm getting panic, I'm afraid something bad happens to her. Finally I call my dad, hoping that Fany will already be in the company, but my dad says that she is not there and he even scold me for not taking good care at her. I ask my father for her number and finally he texts me her number.

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I am now laughing with Taeyeon, we share each other stories, and Jongin suddenly barges in to Taeng's room and join our conversation. We end up spending our time together.
"So, noona, what bring you here to America?" Jongin suddenly sit and look at me, wanting to know my answer.
"I'll tell you later, it was a long story." I say smilling to him and he just nod.
"Alright" That's all what he says. I love this boy, he always like this since we were kids, he never forces me to do something I don't want to.
"But, you're staying here rite? And you're in the same school as us?" Jongin excitedly asking. His eyes twinkled.
"Yeah, I'm staying here, and I go to the same school as Taengo." I answer him.
"YEAAAAAYYY That means I'm gonna meet you at school." Jongin shout his heart out loud. Well I'm still being his favourite noona beside Taengo and Yeonjo onnie. I just smile at his childishness.
"But I didn't see you at school earlier." I say to him and he smiles sheepishly.
"He didn't come to school today because he is a lazy ." Taeyeon laughs and smack her doengsaeng's head, I just chuckle at their behaviour.
"Fany, your phone buzzing." Taengo then say after seeing my phone glowing and vibrating. I pick my phone.

Appa calling me. What happen?
"Ne Appa?" I answer my call and I can hear my daddy shouting on the other line. I hold my phone far from my ears and I still can hear clearly what my father say. Taengo and jongin only laughing hearing I've been scolded by my father.
"I'm sorry, dad. I'm in Taengtaeng's house. I'm completely forget about meeting with you and Kiho Appa," I pout, but definitely my dad can't see it.
After that my dad just telling me that I shouldn't have do that and he tells me to let Siwon knows where I am, and after that he hung the phone. But wait! I don't have his number.
"HAHAHAHAHA Uncle is amazing HAHAHAHAHA He scolded You HAHAHAHA" Taengo and Jongin laugh their off.
"This is all your fault, ." I say and smack Taengo's head. They still don't stop laughing even Jongin laughs harder. Suddenly my phone buzzing again, I see who is that, an unknown number. I answer it and I hear a man voice almost screaming on the other line.
"TIFFANY HWANG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" ! This jerk! How can he is screaming at me?! I know this is my fault but he doesn't need to scream at me and exaggerating so much.
"I'm in my bestfriend's house. Just come here." I say, knowing me at fault, I don't scream back at him.
"Text me the address." he finally says and hung the call. Hell! Who does he think he is? How can he is being so rude to me? I text him Taengo's address and Taeyeon already stop laughing but Jongin still doesn't stop making me flick his forehead.
"Auch noona it hurts." Jongin whinning.
"Is that him?" Taeng ask me.
"Mm hm" I nod not interesting. After that we continue our chattering and laughing together until one of Taeng's maid comes and telling that someone's here to pick me up.
I go downstairs and see Siwon in his badmood face. Seems like he is really angry and he scares me. After I arrive in front of him, without even saying anything he pulls me out of the house and bow to Taeng and Jongin. "Goodbye" That's the only thing he says, how can that be a good bye? That was a bad bye =__=
"Bye Taengo, Jonginieeee. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and waving my hands to them. This jerk is seriously doesn't have manners.

 

 


 

Author says

 

Hello guyssss!! :))

Just want to remind you to subscribe and comment and upvote if you like it :) thankyou!! :*:*:* I LOVEE YOUU