Lonely

Made in The USA

Chapter 10

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

After Tiffany texted the address, I immediately daze there. I arrived at the house where the text said, and I see it is a big mansion. I wonder whose house is this. She said this is her bestfriend's house, I didn't know she already haas a bestfriend here. I come inside to the house after the maid opens the door for me and the maid leaves to call Tiffany. No need long time til finally I see Tiffany walks downstairs toward me with a girl and a boy. WHAT? A BOY? Geez! Is that her bestfriend? I already calmed down after she said that she is in her bestfriend's house, yeah, I was freaking out when I couldn't find her in her school before, but now seeing she walks with a boy, makes me furious. I grab her hand and head outside immediately and say goodbye to her friends. I know it's rude, but I can't help, I'm jealous seeing her with other guy.

I push her inside the car a little harsh and jump into the driver seat. Before I can turn on the engine Tiffany snaps at me "I hurts, jerk!" I look at her and see her holding her wrist. I can see red marks on her wrist, that must be because of me. I feel guilty.
"Are you okay?" I try to pull her hand but she push my hand.
"Don't touch me!" She says almost yells at me and she looks at the window.
I feel really really guilty, I didn't mean to hurt her, I was just mad and didn't think when I grabbed her wrist, and now I hurt her. So stupid.
"I'm really sorry." I say to her, but she remains silent. I sigh and start the engine finally drive off.

We arrive at her house, the maids opens the door for us and we enter the room, well not together, because she walks ahead of me, not even taking a glance at me after we drive off from her friend's house
"Fany-ah!" Her dad calls her and she smiles after seeing her parents. "Where's Siwon?" Her dad ask her whe he doesn't see me comes to the room with her.
"I'm here, Appa." I say calmly then greet her parents and mine. I see Tiffany already hugging her mom when I greet her. Her mom scolds her because she doesn't even greet my parents first. Then she pouts at her mom and says "But I miss you so much, omma. You're such a meanie didn't come to fetch me at the airport back then." My parents just chuckle when they see her pouting. She's freaking adorable doing that. I guess I'm completely fall for her.
"Annyeong Omma, Appa. I'm sorry I didn't greet you first." She says to my parents and bow to them. My mom just smiles and saying it's okay since she must be miss her parents so much.
After some chattering, the maid comes and tells us that lunch is ready and we head to the dinning room.

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

We eat our lunch together and chit chatting while eating. The feel would be great if only this jerk not sitting right beside me, or even better if he wasn't here.
"Fany-ah, where were you? Siwon was panic searching for you." My dad asking me after swallow his food.
"I was in Taengoo's house. You didn't tell me I'm going to same school as her." I pout at my dad and the others just chuckles.
"We want to make surprise for you darling. I know you must be happy for being at the same school and the same class with Taeng." My mom smiles at me and answer it instead of my dad.
"Ah.. Thankyou Omma, Appa. You're jjang!!" I say and hold my thumbs up. Siwon's parents laugh at my behaviour meanwhile my parents just shake their head, and oh no. I don't know what that jerk's reaction. I don't even mind to look at him.
"How was school, Fany-ah?" My soon to be mother in law ask me, I smile at her "It was great Omma, I really like schooling there. I'm so happy I can meet my bestfriend."
"That's great then. And oh, how's life with Siwon? He's not troubling you, is he?" His mom ask me again. Uh-oh why should she changes the topic to my miserable life with him?
"A..Ah about that. I'm good with that. he's okay." I fake a smile and fake my answer. i want to puke hearing my own answer. His parents are smilling and then his father speak "If he hurts you or being meanie or not polite to you, just tell me, and I will beat his up." His father laugh and his mother adds "Yeah, and I will nag at him until he treat you much better." I just chuckle at his parents, his parents is nice and kind to me.
"Ah..Ommaa..Appaa.. Don't be like that. I'm such a good fiance, you know?" I hear Siwon whinning at his parents and our parents just laugh hearing that.
"Btw, Omma, Appa. You have such a huge mansion here, but why you send me to other house? I want to stay here with you." I suddenly change the topic, not wanting to hear more about me and Siwon being together. That's true that my house is such a mansion, it's so big almost as big as Taengoo's house.
"You can't stay here, sweetheart." My daddy says to me and I pout hearing his answer "You already have a fiance, and you two must get closer since soon you guys will be married." His parents and my mom nod, agreeing my dad.
"But, Appa. it was too spacious for only the two of us together, and it will be lonely if he's not there, I won't have any companion. If I'm staying here, Omma will always at home and can keep me company" I try to persuade my parents, it's not like I don't like when he's not around, I like it so much, but I need to make my parents pity me, so I can stay here. But my father shakes his head.
"Aww.. Look. You don't like when Siwon is not around. Sweet." My mom squaled like fangirls and smilling. "It's okay, darling. You can come here whenever you feel lonely when Siwon's busy. or you can hang out with Taeyeon and Jongin or your other friends or you can simply invite them to your home. It's not like you're being jailed when you got a fiance, you can still hang out with your friends when Siwon can't keep you company" My mom say again.
"Siwon, you must often stay at home, and don't hang out with your friends too much." His mother adds, making me annoyed. Well guys, that's not the point.
"Since when I hang out with my friends too much? Tell Appa not to give me so many works. I only hang out with my friends like once a month." Siwon suddelny says, want to defend himself from being accused hanging out too much.
"Kiho, you hear that? You can't make Siwon works too much. Your daughter in law must feel lonely when Siwon's working." His mom suddenly scolds her husband. Kiho appa just shrugs his shoulder "Alright, I won't give you too many works. you only need come to the office twice for a week and that's all because I don't want my daughter in law feel lonely, so don't ever think about spending the other days with your friends, Choi Siwon." His father glares at him but smilling softly at me. I want to laugh hearing that. His father scolds him because he accused his father for giving him many works. My parents just chuckle and my dad adds "No need to be that intense, Kiho. Siwon still need to manage the company to learn how to hold his own company in the future. Don't spoil Tiffany too much, she's already this big, and don't need company that much." 
nah nah, now see, why am i being brought to this company and Siwon's work time thing?
"It's okay. I don't want Fany to be alone, yet they must be used to be together." His dad smiles again at me.
"Kamsahabnida, Kiho Appa. But, Appa, Omma, don't you think this is too early for me to live only with him in one roof? We're not even married yet." I try harder to persuade my parents, I give them other reason. Usually, parents don't like it when their daughter living with guy in one roof when they're not married yet, right?
"It's okay, darling since you guys will be married soon. But, just don't make our grandchild yet, not until you guys married, okay? That's okay for you to do that right after the wedding finished." My mom grinning toward us, and I can feel my cheek heat up. How could my mom make me embarrassed in front of my in law? I hear his parents and my dad chuckle. Gosh! This isn't happening!

 

 


 

Author says

Hello guyssss!! :)) Long time no see I miss you so much. I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, because my college already started and I'm kinda busy with that.

I just want to reminds you to subscribe to this story if you haven't and pleaase do comments because I'm so happy reading your comments :D and also upvote this story if you like it.

MWAAAAHHH!! :*:*:* I love you all :)