Jeongmin Gives Me The Feels

Beauty and the Boyfriend

So I think I forgot to mention the time me and Jeongmin kissed, it was awkward but I kind of liked it. It all started because I was mad at him for pushing me into a puddle, like it was a really big puddle, I got all soaked. But Jeongmin being Jeongmin decided that the only way we’d be even is if he fell in the puddle too. So he laid down in the puddle and proceeded to make mud angels. I guessed he realized I was not amused by it so he stopped, he sat up next me and clutched his knees. “Sorry” he murmured. “You little ” I barked. He smiled, he likes it when I use profanity towards him. He says it makes me different from other girls, sometimes I forget other times I do it just because. He then turned to me and said “If it makes you feel any better, I think you look pretty and mud”. “So what are you trying to say? I’m ugly when I’m clean” I asked. He smiled and breathed yes. “Oh really” I grab a handful of mud and smacked him in the face with it. Surprised he just stared at  me , he than took some mud from his face and smashed it all over my head. I gasped, then I stood up and started throwing mud all over him, he followed. We were getting mud and water ever where. Until there was a big worm dangling from the top of my head, “Jeongmin” I screamed. He ran over immediately, I guess he seen the big worm from a mile away because he started laughing. “Jeongmin, get it off please!” he laughed and plucked it away, then he started clearing mud off of my face with his hands “You know, you’re really pretty when you’re scared” he chuckled. “You know you’re really ugly…all the time” I joked. He looked me in the eyes and the smile on his face disappeared, “I really want to kiss you but I don’t know how you’ll react…oh wait, I don’t really care” he pressed his lips against mines, while he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn’t resist so I joined him, his lips were so warm and soft, that I felt trapped.

_

Eventually we stopped kissing and we walked home to the dorm. We didn’t say anything for the whole entire walk; it was just the wind and the passing cars that spoke. We entered the dorm and he walked me down the hall to my room. We stood there staring at each other before I took a bold move to go inside my room, but his hand grip me by the wrist and pull me into another kiss. He pulled away and smiled “You’re really ugly when you’re shy”. “And you can’t kiss for ” I said as I went into to my room and slammed the door shut. I placed my back against the door and I slid down containing all my feels and I heard him do the same. Wow, I think I like him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School has taken over my life

I am so sorry if this is half assed.

I blame School.. TT_TT but look on the bright side, Jeongmin is kissing people!