Lee Jeongmin

Beauty and the Boyfriend

As the breeze drift past my ears, my luggage babbles in the distance. I drag it across the pavement tirelessly, while I struggle to keep my feet at a walking paste, but can no longer keep them at a stand. As I trot a couple more steps, my legs give in as if someone has kicked me from behind, and I fall crashing to the pavement only to be caught in some strangers’ arms.

“Are you okay miss” a deep voice ask, as he pulls me to my feet.

“I’m sorry” I countered, as I straighten away the wrinkles in my clothes. When going to look down at my dress, I notice the strangers’ shoes; they were a bit classy, which made me interested in seeing the person’s appearance. So I took my time as I raised my head to the strangers’ face. ~Wow he’s cute~ I thought as I stare at him blankly. The stranger looked as if he was an actor from a Korean drama. He was dressed head to toe in a black suit that hugged his body, showing off his flawless shape. His hair was a bit curly in the front as for the back it was straight.

“It’s okay” he smiled, “But you look a little lost…do you need help?” he inquired.

“Well..ummm… I’m looking for this address” I murmured as I handed him a balled up paper.

He gives me a confused look as he takes the balled paper and restores it. He studies the paper quickly before giving me a glance. While rubbing his head in confusion he lets out an “hmmm”.

“Is there problem” I ask.

“Umm…no…but you seem to be looking for a place, that I am expecting someone” he chuckled.

“Oh, what a coincidence” I laughed.

“By the looks of it you seem to be that person”

“Are you , Lee Jeongmin” I questioned.

“Indeed, you must be Kayla” he smiles, as he extends his hand.

Who would of thought Lee Jeongmin would be such a cute person…in person. When my parents told me I would be going to this school, I’d never thought about how cute the people who would be attending it might be. Well maybe I shouldn’t have thought of that. School is about learning not people’s appearance, but I still worry a bit because what if I’m too ugly for my class. I don’t want to be in a class full of prince and princesses and I’m the only one looking like Igor. I hope every ones an Igor….