Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin.

Beauty and the Boyfriend

Lee Jeongmin escorted me to destination boarding school. He was so kind he offered to carry my luggage… but I said no only because I didn’t want to be a bother.

“Here we are” he began as he we walked to the buildings entrance.

Looking up at this building the outside seemed decent, it was a red white and black theme. It had shaded black windows, which appeared to have a glossy shine to it. The students that passed us by, had on uniforms of red, white and black, they appeared to have normal people faces. So my mind was set at ease.

“So at this school, you will be in a class of ten, your class will be based on your test and performance scores” Lee Jeongmin exclaims as he reads a paper. “And by the looks of this paper, you will be in my class” he chuckles.

“Well, that doesn’t seem bad” I sighed.

He stops walking and turns around to face me. “Being in my class means… you will be my roommate”

“Roommate” I shouted. Embarrassed by my reaction I lower my head and pout.

Lee Jeongmin begins to laugh as he pats my head “It’s okay you’ll be with me and five other boys”.

What the did he just say? Five other boys? So that means I will be roommates with boys, I’m pretty sure there is a plausible explanation for this. Right?

_

After a walk which felt like forever, we finally reach the dorm. My feet are aching in pain; I swear my muscles in my arms grew a bit, from me pulling this heavy suitcase up and down stair cases. I’m sweaty, my hair looks like I just ran out of a jungle and I can’t breathe. Wow what an exciting introduction this is going to be. As Jeongmin twist the key in the slot, my heart beats become heavier as my breath becomes harder. He then slowly pushes the door open and from the inside I hear.

“Lee! Has our roommate arrived?”

“Yeah, is she here?”

“Yes guys, she’s out there, but you guys might have scared her away with all your babbling” he jokes, as he walks in.

“Babbling is for babies”

“Yeah, what he said”

“I’m going to go and get our new roommate” he yelled

“No I’m going to get our new roommate”

I hear rustling as if the two voices were fighting, interested I run to the entrance of the door.

I see two boys fighting each other, one with brown hair and another with yellow. There fighting style looks as if, two dolphins are smacking each other. The thought of them looking like dolphins, replay in my mind over and over again, before I can take it no longer. I burst out into laughter as I drop to the floor. Tears stroll down my cheeks as my cheeks start to hurt. Both boys look up at the same time and get off each other. “

“She’s crying” the boy says surprised. “Look what you did” he warned at the other.

“What I did, you’re the one who hit me first”

“Not uhn”

“Yeah hun”

“Will you two idiots stop fighting for once, and do something productive” Lee Jeongmin interrupted as he walked over to me.

“Are you okay” he asks.

I shake my head yes, as he helps me off the ground. Still caught in my laughter I managed to regain my loyal composure. I dry my eyes from the tears that fell from them and patted the pain away from cheeks.

“Awh, she’s so cute” the boy with the brown wailed.

“She’s better than cute she’s adorable” the boy with the yellow hair squeaked.

“What’s the difference” Lee Jeongmin bellowed. He then looks over to me and says“These are the twins as you can see Jo Youngmin is the one with the yellow hair as for the brown that’s Jo Kwangmin, they’re an annoying couple, they argue day and night, and they can’t cook, clean or be quiet. They’re a useless bunch” he sneered.

They both stuck there tongues out at Lee Jeongmin as they ran over to me.

“You can call me Youngmin” The boy with yellow hair said as he extended his hand.

“And you can call me Kwangmin” he Screeched as he pushed Youngmin aside and grabbed my hand and shook it viciously.

“Don’t touch her without her permission, Kwangmin” yelled Youngmin as he attacked him by his neck.

I don’t need permission if it’s love at first touch” struggled Kwanngmin.

“Here we go again” breathed Lee Jeongmin.

Out of nowhere the door bursts open and a tall man stands in its frame.

“What is going on here?” he asks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________