Shim Hyunseong

Beauty and the Boyfriend

I began to unpack my luggage, shoes over here and clothes over there, neat and tidy, tidy and neat everywhere. I wanted everything to look organized and neat for when the next time I had to be carried in my room, because if those boys came into a room full of mess, that is how they will see me, but A room full of fresh air and organization, that is how I want to be seen.

As I am about to unpack my last suitcase I stumble over a hard laptop carrier. “My laptop” I scream as I rushed to it, as if I’m some kind of castaway on a deserted island whom found a glass bottle with a note inside. Wow, I really had forgotten about my only communication to outside world, I ped the zipper to the bag, and to my surprise my laptop and phone with both of its chargers are inside. “This calls for a celebration” I said as I got up and danced around my room, singing “I found it I found it “repeatedly.

Instantly out of the freaking blue I hear a snort of some sort of laughter. “What in the hell “I whimpered as I turned around, ready to face my embarrassment. Oh no, it was another boy, he was laughing in the entrance of my room. He was cute but…”Who are you and what are you doing in my room” I shrieked as I did a karate move into a cowardly defense stance.

“Haha, I’m Shim Hyunseong, your room neighbor” he giggled.

“Nice to meet you” I smiled “Now get out” I said as I marched over to him and pushed him.

“Wait, wait” he demanded “Donghyun told me to go and exchange names with you. And he wanted me to relay a message to you”

“Is it about cooking” I paused.

“Yes” he said.

I immediately ran and hid under my desk, lost for words I stuttered “Tell him I’m not here”

“Wait, don’t tell me you…You can’t cook?” he burst out into laughter.

“Yeah, so GET OUT”I wailed.

“Wait, wait, it’s okay, we ordered take-out anyway, but I can teach you if you want” he said as he walked over to me. “After all I’m the one who taught Donghyun” he knelt down and extended his hand.

I accepted his offer and grasp his hand as he pulled me to my feet, and wow let me tell you his hands are softer than a baby’s . Not that I know what one feels like or anything.

“Well nice to meet you Kaely” he smiled as he shook my hand.

-

Dinner was nice, me and the boys all sat in the living room and watched the paranormal activity. The twins fought for a seat next to me as Minwoo hid behind me. Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong laughed throughout the movie, and I just ate my food in silence. Honestly I can get used to this six boys and one girl thing. Even though half of them is trying to seduce me into a struggle snuggle, I can sense comfort around them.