No Minwoo

Beauty and the Boyfriend

“What is going on here” he asks

He begins to look around the room at all the frozen faces, like literally we look like statues. Lee Jeongmin is slowly walking to the couch; he looks as if he is coming down with a fever. The twins Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin look like they are a paused wrestling match, and I look dazed and confused with watery eyes, we all don’t look presentable. As he searches the room for answers his eyes connects with mine, we both stare at each other for about two minutes before realizing, we have been staring at each other for two minutes. Personally I don’t even understand how a gaze can become that long, like I know for a fact that I didn’t even blink. He looks at me again and smiles before running to my side.

“Who is this beautiful princess?”

Princess did he just call me a princess? I think he is mistaken because I’m no princess, more like the ugly duckling.

“That’s our new roommate, I suggest you hold your tounge before you say something that will make it odd for the two of you” he jokes.

“Haha, there’s nothing I can do that can make it weird between us, but… she is making it weird between us with her…. beauty” he whispers with a wink.

Really dude? You just made it weird between us, like who is this guy? He’s cute but he’s blind with a hint of confused. How can you say you will not make it weird between us, and then you go out of your way to whisper a cheesy pick up line. Wow fantastic baby.

“Hey, keep your hands to yourself, she’s mine” screams Kwangmin

“No she is mine” Youngmin hollers back.

They both argue like that back in forth, before I just blankly shut them out, but I feel laughter coming on because Lee Jeongmins face is priceless. It’s red with a little bit of fury, he looks like a ticking time bomb right now. Before I can contain my smile, tears of laughter burst out yet once again. All four boys hault at once, and bring their attention to me.

“You made her cry again Kwangmin” he screeched.

“Me… no that was you” he replies.

I can see Lee Jeongmin smashing a pillow to his face as he says “IDIOTS” and “MAKE IT STOP” continually. This just makes me laugh even harder, I’m laughing so hard that it really looks like I’m crying. I feel a brush of cold air on my back; it was so cold that I stood to my feet. Out of nowhere I was forced into a hug, by the confused tall boy.

“I’m No Minwoo, and maybe if we get know each other a little more… I can show you how my lips feel” he whispers.

What the … this is going to be a weird school year. What’s wrong with these boys they all act as if they have never seen a girl before? When I was walking into this school I had seen plenty of girls, why are they acting as if they haven’t seen those same girls? Maybe it’s because you live with your classmates, but wait... Lee Jeongmin said there is ten kids in my class, I only see four. Oh no! More boys, this is going to be a long day. As those thoughts cross my mind, my head begins to hurt as I feel dizzy, and my vision is now blank.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                          How do you like the story so far?

                                                                                                * That picture was too awesome to look past*