It's The Good That Reminds Me Of The Bad

Beauty and the Boyfriend

Today I woke up to paper letters and breakfast at my door. Egg whites and turkey bacon, not my favorite but it will do. I got five folded up paper letters, each one saying “Have a great day” in its own little way. It’s refreshing to experience something different for the first time in the morning. Back when I was with my parents, the housekeeper would wake me up. It wasn’t a pleasant wake up call, but it was better than over sleeping. Sometimes I would be angry at her, but most times I would be glad it was her.  She was the closest thing to a parent I could possibly have, she was the only person who wasn’t too busy for me, and I appreciated her for that. I remember the one day I told her that I wished she was my real mom, and she being as kind and mutual as she is saying “You should cherish the things in life you have, because some things you only get to have once” and she was right. Later on in the years, my parents noticed how found I was of her, more found of her than I was of them. They became evil and jealous; they fired her and began to spread rumors about her, and told me she left because of me. Disturbed and confused I closed off the outside world, I just hated any and every one, but I didn’t hate anyone as much as I hated her. As I approached my teen years, I became curious of my old housekeeper. I wanted to know why she had left; I wanted to know the real reason. So I began searching, newspapers, homeless shelters and social networks, but I found nothing. Until I began searching through my parents old things, and I came across an old box with the name “Letters for Kaely”. I open the mysterious box, and inside I couldn’t believe my eyes. I opened each envelope after another, crying and hating myself for being so selfish. I hated the one person I loved the most. I believed a lie before I accepted the truth. Hiding the findings to myself I continued my search for my housekeeper, but was brought to bad news. She had passed away, she died from a heart attack, but some believed she died from a broken heart. The only thing I can remember that could have broken her heart was the separation, and the rumors. I hate my parents, they toke the one good thing in my life from me, I felt disappointed and lost, how could the people that are supposed to love you, could be the people that end up hurting you. I had to leave. So I ask my parents to transfer me into this school. It’s one small step for my emotions, but it’s a giant leap for my heart. For the first time I would be on my own, doing things that make me happy, making friends that couldn’t get fired, breathing fresh air ,that wasn’t breathed for me.

After breakfast, I decided since all of the boys are gone that this would be the perfect time to take a shower, but as usual I was wrong. I put all my clothes and washing material in a pile and carried it to the bathroom. As I walked down the hallway I noticed the door was cracked. How am I going to open this door, my hands are full I thought. Then bing, it hit me. I should use my toes, great idea right. So I walked over to the cracked door and inserted my big toe in between the wall and door, but before I can fling it open. I see…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                          I thought I shoud give you guys more information about Kaely. :D