Kim Donghyun

Beauty and the Boyfriend

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Is she dead?”

“No you Idiots…she just passed out”

I hear as I regain consciousness, my head is still a bit dizzy, so it’s hard to make out the voices. I also notice that I am lying on something soft and comfortable, and it seems to be a warm towel placed across my head. The water from the towel drips down the side of my face, tickling my left cheek, but the feeling from it makes it seem like a bug. Without thinking I jumped up and smack my face repeatedly.

“Oh no, she has gone crazy” wailed No Minwoo, as he jumped up on a chair.

“Yep, she totally lost it” followed Jo Youngmin

I stopped my actions and looked around the room, it was so spacious, it had red, white and black painted across the walls. It also contained a black desk for studies, a brown dresser with a red lamp, a lonely window and a small twin bed that had stripes of red, white and black painted into it. The room was really colored coordinated if you ask me. As I stared around at the faces that glared back I noticed a boy, whom I never seen before. He was tall, with a nerdy concept to him.

“What happened” I uttered.

“You passed out” said Lee Jeongmin, “Then Minwoo tried to refer to you passing out in his arms, as the fairytale story “Sleeping Beauty” and he tried to kiss you”

I quickly brought my hands to my lips and rubbed at them viciously.

“Oh, don’t worry we stopped him” continued Lee Jeongmin.

“There’s nothing wrong with kissing me” No Minwoo pouted.

“Then we called Kim Donghyun, over there” He pointed. “He is studying to become a doctor, so we asked him to hurry here, because we thought you might have had a high fever” said Lee Jeongmin.  “So I carried you in to your room, while the boys brought in your stuff, so Donghyun could check you out”

Kim Donghyun smiled before walking over to me, and handing me a glass of water. “You seemed to have been a little dehydrated, so drink as much water as you can…so you won’t go out on us again” he winked.

I grabbed the glass from him slowly and stared at him as if he was crazy. He looked at me and laughed at my reaction, and said “Don’t worry I’m in my fourth year of studies, I know what I’m talking about” he chuckled.

“Yeah, Donghyun is like our mom” said No Minwoo

“He takes care of us when we’re hurt” claimed Jo Kwangmin

“He cleans up after us” added Jo Youngmin

“He also cooks delicious food for us” mouthed Lee Jeongmin

“Yep, I do all those things” smiled Kim Donghyun “And speaking of food, I should get dinner started, the sun seems to be falling” he said, “When your all settled in and feeling better would you mind helping me?” he ask.

Oh hell no, I cannot cook, clean or be a girl correctly. The only thing I could do is pick gum off the bottom of shoes with pencils, and I can’t even do that good enough…But everyone has been so nice to me, the least I could do is try to help out. I mean what’s the worst that can happen?