Minwoo has a D.I.D?

Beauty and the Boyfriend

I see No Minwoo bare with only a towel covering his waist. “Oh lord” I gasp, as his body glistened in the bathrooms light, still wet from his ious shower. “Where are your clothes” I mumbled. “Move” he sneered. “Huh?”

“Did you hear me the first time? Or do I have to repeat myself” he replied as he moved closer to me, inches from my face.

Upon his face a evil like grin formed and in a soft voice he whispered “I said move…Idiot”

What’s in his boat this morning? He seems different from when the first time I met him. He was all flirty and happy, now he’s just mean and grumpy. Could this be the true identity of the flirty prince charming No Minwoo. One thing is for sure though this doesn’t seem like him at all, and did he just call me a Idiot? I’m no idiot.

“Since you called me an idiot, I’m not moving until you apologize” I croaked.

“Apologize eh…hmp…you either move or I’ll make you move”

Who would of thought that the words “Make me” would lead to such a chain of events.

As soon as those words left my wind pipe, his evil grin grew into a smile, before I could retreat he pinned me up against a wall. He grabbed me by the wrist and pressed them over my head.

“When I say get the out of my way, I mean get the out of my way” he hissed in my ear.

“Technically you said move, but we can get back to that later” I faked a smile.

“Do you take me for a joke, Kayla?” he whispered as he slid a hand down side of me, griping his hand onto my waist. He then brought his mouth to my mouth and breathed a “Do you”

“Minwoo your acting stranger the usual” I whimpered

“Are you sacred?” he grinned

“No, usually you’re a ert, but right now you’re a super ert, which means you stepped one step higher to becoming a mega ert” I snorted.

“A ert eh…how’s this for a ert” he freed my hands and grabbed my face, forcefully bringing me into a kiss. Is this really happening I thought? I felt his hand push the back of my head closer to his face, as for the kiss it became stronger. This is really happening I thought unamused. I noticed he was trying to be rough, but no matter how rough he was, his lips were still baby soft.

He open his eyes shocked to see mine still open, and released me. He gave me a disapproving look, and walked away silently to his room. What the just happened I thought as I ran into my room.

For about forty minutes I sat on my bed, trying to process what just happened. What has gotten into Minwoo? Has he finally cracked from his erted shell? What in the hell was he thinking? Anxious for an answer, I marched to his room. I didn’t even knocked I just barge right in.

“What the hell is up with you? How come you’re acting all strange all of sudden?” I wailed.

“Don’t know, don’t care” he grumbled as he arose from his sleeping position. He was wearing pants this time, so I was partially relived.

I looked at him in confusion, because now he was really strange, the energy I felt around him was no longer mean and odd, it was moody and sad. I looked over at him; I noticed his head in his lap as if he was coming down with a cold.

“Minwoo” I said softly as I sat next to him and patted his back.

Quick as lighting he pulled me into a hug, I couldn’t breathe his hug was so tight. “Minwoo” I said breathlessly.

“Why didn’t you resist” he mumbled.

“Huh” I gasped, his grip loosened.

“Why didn’t you resist when I kissed you”

“Because…I trust you a little”

“How can you trust me, you barley know me” he breathed into my neck.

“Ummm...well I dont usually trust erts, but your a nice ert, and ummm I think deep down on the inside of your ert shell, you are nice and kind” I smiled.

His hugged tightened once more” I trust you to Kayla…I’m sorry I did that to you, It's just that I have a multiple personality disorder and I didn’t take my medication. I usually mash it up and put it in my water, but I forgot to drink it before I took a shower this morning. When I don’t take my medication I began to act strange, and I can’t control it. Like I can see what I’m doing but I can’t stop myself. It’s really hard to explain.”

I felt him feel relived on the inside, its weird but I actually felt him, open up a little.

“No wonder, you were acting so different, but ummm... one thing, uhhh.Why did'nt nobody tell me this?” I laughed. "Im a little confused"

"I dont know" he shrugs

"So nobody was planing on telling me this, Oh I see how it is"

“Your funny, Hmp… but I have a favor “he asked.

“Sure, ask a way”

“Next time I act weird… please, please stay away, I might go too far next time. I don’t want to do something I’ll regret later” he requested.

_

The boys came home from their classes, I who was working on my school assignment on my laptop, texted Jeongmin to come to my room. He came six minutes after the text, just entering my room without knocking.

“You should knock next time “ I mumbled.

“Huh” he exclaimed as he sat on my bed.

“Ummm, nothing…so umm Jeongmin” I smiled

“Yes” he smiled back

“Why didn’t any of you tell me Minwoo has a….. Dissociative Identity Disorder” I wailed.

His smile whisked away from his face, “He was acting strange and I didn’t know why” I implored.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that, Minwoo has Dissociative Identity Disorder” he giggled.

“No Rapunzel” I retorted

I learned something from today, I learned that boys…boys…boys are ing idiots and weirdo’s. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I wrote this, I seem to hae rushed it.

It didnt make sense, so I rewrote some parts.

Hee,hee oppsy, and people please. PLEASE comment below V_V