Accepted

Beauty and the Boyfriend

I tried to pull away but the arms just closed tighter. I begin to wiggly myself inching my back away from the stranger to face him. I look up and it’s Youngmin. He didn’t say a word he just pulled me in tighter. “Why did you follow me?”

“Because…you were trying to find some place to run too”

“Yeah so”

“And look where you ended up at…in my arms. You can always run to me or any of us”

For the first time and months Youngmin was using his brains, I was so shocked, that I became proud. So I wrapped my arms around him tightly. His aura wasn’t flirty anymore, it was more brotherly like.

“I called Kwangmin called Donghyun, they’re probably a couple more feet behind us. So we should probably go find them”

All I could do was smile and nod. Youngmin seemed so mature.

_

We walked a couple of feet before seeing enourmous head lights shingin in our faces. Four figures appered behind the light and came running towards us. It was Donghyun, Kwangmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong they all came over to me and Youngmin and grouped hug me.

~You can always run to me or any of us~

I think I found a place we’re I am accepted, I tear up again and whine like a baby. I felt so loved.

_

Buzzz Buzzz goes my phone at the foot of my bed. I lean over and reach for it, I look at the screen and it displays. –Dad calling-. I answer it.

“Hello”

“Darling, I’m glad to hear you are okay”

“Thanks Dad”

“Oh um, I just wanted to tell you that, I thought about what you said earlier and your right. Your father has been a robotic , but that is only because I love seeing your mother happy, I loved seeing it so much that I forgot about your happiness darling. I am so sorry, and I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself. Your my daughter and I love you so much and I just want you to know that. I don’t care if you live with a bunch of boys, but if they ever hurt you, you know who you can call right”

“Yes dad” I smile.

“Good, I love baby your little shining star and you’re getting bigger and I am so upset that your mother and I couldn’t see that…get some rest and don’t forget to call please”

“Yes daddy I will call you again, sometime”

He chuckles “That’s my girl, I love you”

“Love you too”

“Good night”

“Night dad” the phone line goes dead. I’m so happy that my own father finally opened his eyes. I am so ashamed of how I reacted though, Like I literally cursed out my mom. I’m a bad person.

~Click! I look over and see Jeongmin standing red in the face at my door, he closes it shut and rushes over to me.

“Don’t you ever in your life do some reckless like that again” he wailed as he grab me by my wrist causing me to drop my phone. He pulls me out of bed and faces me towards him.” I was at work then I get this call from Kwangmin that you ran off somewhere, crying and upset”. Tears slowly build up in his eyes. “And I am Sorry Kayla” he gasps as he lowers his head. “For what” I ask

“For not being the one running after you”

“Jeongmin…it’s not…it’s not your fault” I say as I get down on my knees to see his face. He’s crying, he’s really crying. I feel so bad that my heart begins to hurt, I can’t stand when people cry especially if their crying for me.

“Jeongmin stop crying before you make me cry” I smile as I lift his head a bit. He stares intensely into my eyes; he moves my hair to the side and brings his lips to mine. He gently caresses me, as his lips trail across mine.

“Kayla” he breathes “I think I’ve fallen for you”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This has gotten good. ^_^