JOURNEY (ICAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

DAY4 (4/13)

 

Kiseop woke up so early coz he didn't sleep well last night coz of what Aj have said that they will going to Azi's house later for lunch.KIseop is like "aishhhh..her mom invited him to come over? His face was like a crumpled paper and her hair was like a spike.And layed again on his bed.It was 6am in the morning and his lazy to get up so he dicided to sleep again.

Menwhile Azi and her mom was busy preparing food for lunch.SHe's making  a cupcakes and her mom cooked delicious food for lunch.While they're doing it her mom ask her.."honey have you packed your things already?.And she said "yes mom,but i will leave the other stuffs here."she replied."why you did't packed it all? were staying there for good,no one will take care of your stuffs here" when she heared shes like..."what mom??".And she stop doing the cupcakes'."yes honey,your dad dicided it and we agreed  with it." her mom said while busy slicing the fruits.

"but why? if im done my surgery im going to be ok and go back here.."she said to her mom.But she know that her dad rules can't break even her mom." please tell to dad that i don't like staying there.." she opposed.And her mom said"but why? you said you like to stay in the states,and why you changed it now?" her mom ask her.She don't even know why.Maybe because she don't want be a apart with Roxi,and actually to her enemy...kiseop.Its ,like something holding her back not to go for good.That day was unexplainable feelings she have.HAppy? because her friends will come and SAD? because maybe this is the last time that they will be together.

On the othe side,Kiseop and Aj will finally meet.Aj called him and they dicided to meet in a cake house.

"bro!!! waz up!" aj hug him and kiss him.And kiseop was so shy because girls was starring at them like bromance.

"yah! don't kiss me here.."kiseop relesed from aj's hug.

"hey bro.. in the states its normal to kiss a guy." aj said.

"yah american guy..so what.. not her in korea kekkee"kiseop poke aj's head.

They went inside the cake house to buy a cake for azi and a flowers for her mom.And kiseop was like upset coz he didn't think about that presents.

Aj was busy choosing of what flavor he will buy for Azi.And kiseop said..""strawberry!"

"hmm? you hate strawberry bro..don't tell you like it  now?"aj tesead him.

"im just suggesting..no other reason..kekeke and a lots of girls like strawberry bro.."kiseop explained.

And they ended up buying a strawberry cake.While in the car kiseop seems so quite.And Aj broke the silence.

"hey bro! are you ok?your thinking of what? yeoja?"aj while driving. And heading to Azi's house.But kiseop was still in quite mode.

"its not like that bro,im just sleepy.."kiseop said while leaning his right hand and acting that he was sleepy.

"owwsss...bro,don't be like that ok? after a year we didnt see each other your acting different."aj was sense of something for his friend."uncle told me once that you've changed,your talkative he said,is it true?"aj laughed.

"yah maybe .sometimes,and i used to eat strawberry now,and i make others mad at me because of my dorky side."kiseop told aj.

"yeoja? ohh... bro..don't ever hurt someone just because of your funny side,coz sometimes you don't even know that you've already hurt their feelings.." aj said while tapping his shoulder.

He knows that sometimes his crossing the line in terms of making fun to Azi.But all he wanted is to make azi happy.But aj said was true.Maybe he hurt Azi's feelings now.

THey arrived exactly on what aj told to Azi.The house was big american stlye and korean stlye was till there.

Azi and her mom waiting for them at the door.

"annyeong haseyo ajumma...*aj bowed to show respect to azi's mom*

ajumma.this is my friend kiseop"aj intorduced kiseop.

"annyeong haseyo ajumma..kiseop imnida"kiseop said and he showed respect too.

Azi was looking at him and partly smiled.They went inside the receiving area.Aj and Kiseop sat down together while azi in the other side.Her mom brought some fruits to them while waiting for Roxi and Dongho to arrive.

No one wants to start a conversation.and Aj butted in.

"Azi..so how life? whats new?" aj ask azi.And he looked at kiseop and still quite all the time.

"am...im alright aj..*she smiled* and by the way how about you?"she ask aj.While putting some fruits in small plates.

"im here for vacation,but only 10days..so i need a tour guide now hehehe " aj smiled at her.

"a tour guide? but why you grew up here so whats the need of a tour guide?" azi told aj and laughed.

Kiseop was still in a quite mode and just eating the fruits.He was a little bit jealous,not because of aj but the attention he wants.Azi only talked to aj not to him.And kiseop feels he was just a outcast.

"by the way,we brought you a cake.. a strawberry cake.."aj said to azi. and he gaved it to her.

"oww... thank you guys.." she was happy.

"kiseop told me the flavor so i bought it eventhough if you like it.."aj told azi.

"ofcourse, strawberry is my favorite!"azi said.

Aj smells something fishy to his friend kiseop.And he looked at him with a smile.

"really? aj said."coz i know that kiseop hate strawberry,hahaha " aj remembered when they still kids.

Azi expressions was like "what? he hate strawberry? but why he ate a strawberry icecream like mine?

"yah bro...that was before ok? dont bring it into conversation.." kiseop told aj while tapping aj's shoulder.

"ahhh... you hate strawberry? really? so what happened to you after you eat an strawberry ice cream?"azi pointed to kiseop.

"as i said thats was before..."and he looked at aj telling him to shut up.

"you guys know each other?"aj asked azi and kiseop.And aj scratched his head.

"owss...really? you told aj to buy this cake just because its my favorite?!"azi told kiseop with angry eyes..

Aj seems to be an outcast now.Something fishy in these two people.

"hey! are you guys fighthing? just because of the strawberry cake?" aj ask but no one answered him.

"yah! its not like that,i suggested it to him and he bought it,so whats the problem then?kiseop said.

The conversation stop when someone arrived.It was Dongho and roxi.THe brought azi an strawberry icecream for dessert.The two became silent.And azi said.."paboya"in a silent mode.

The lunch ahve started.Azi's mom also there.And she sat beside her mom.Roxi and Dongho are next to Azi and on the other side is Kiseop and Aj.THe food was all good and the cupcakes too.They all liked the foods that azi's mom prepared.While eating,her mom said.."im so glad that you guys visit azi.im so greatful that you make my daugther happy" her mom said.While the others listening to her."maybe this is the last that you will eat azi's cupcakes.." her mom said.

"omma...not now ok please." she  whispered to her mom.Because whe dont want it to happened.

"waeyo auntie? last? " Roxi asked her mom.

"ahhh..sessy...mom just kidding ok? just eat my cupcakes *she smiles to roxi*

Aj,kiseop and dongho was still in silent.After her mom said that "last".But azi don't let her mom continue of what she have said.

 

 

 

to be continued......