JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

JOURNEY (I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU)

 

final chapter.

"Omma! where is my bracelet? i can't find it.." it was azi who was embarras because she can't find her favorite bracelet.

She is now recovered from her illness and that 3 years had passed.After her surgery 3 years ago,Azi went to college in one of the university in U.S. Sometimes she's with Aj for hang out.And sometimes aj went to their house to have some fun.The two became bestfriends.And now that she and her family move back in korea for business.So azi was so happy the day she stepped in INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT yesterday.

Today she will going to meet Roxi.She really want ot meet the twins of Roxi and Dongho.

"omma...i can't find it..."azi is getting ready,but she cant find her brcelet she want to wear.

Her room was so messy,shes getting late and she cant even brush her hair.

"nevermind omma,i have to go,im late"she said while brushing her hair.

"take care honey...send my regards to roxi ok?"her mom said.

"arraso omma...im so ecxited to see their babies hehehe"she said and grab her shoulderbag and she go.

She know now how to drive because she learned being indipendent in the states.3years had passed,azi is now healthy and more pretty.While driving her car,she look at the places were she had pass... and nothings changed.Its still a beutiful place.

She saw the park.She remembered what happened 3 years ago.That kiseop and her suppposedly meet.She parked her car and she dicided to hve a walk.Until she reach the place were she told kiseop to wait for her.The bench,were she sat down and cried.All of it was a pst that need to forget.

She sat down on the bench and watching the children playing.After a few minutes,she saw something written on the bench..its not really clear,she saw her name written.But someone erased it,because theirs other words on it.But its clear.

her phone ring.....

"hello? sis?" azi ask.it was roxi calling her.

"hey sis,where are you? are you coming?"roxi ask her.

"yes sis...im on my way..."she said.

"ok,hurry up,the kids was very excited to meet you.."roxi added.

"ok sis....il hang up now..see you later." azi said goodbye.

SHe's curious about her name that is written on the bench.And then she dicided to leave the place and heading to roxi's house.

Until she reached roxi's house.She was really happy when she saw the shin family.The twins were so adorable.They kissed thier auntie.Roxi prepared a lot of foods for azi.Dongho ws there to watch his twins while roxi and azi are busy to each other.

"hey sis....so whats up?.." roxi asked her.

"im ok now sis..hehehe sis i tell that everyday sis? are forgetful? hehehe" she said.

"hehe yeah its just i want to ask you every minute hehehe " roxi told azi while.

"btw,sis...do you have news about kiseop?"roxi asked her.

"ahhhh..aniyo...why? what about him?" she is curious about kiseop.

"well as far as i know,his sister finally back...it was 3 years ago when she came back to her family.." roxi started the conversation.

"sister? he had a sister?"azi asked.But theres something playing on her mind.

"yes sis,his older sister.his sister left for business in the states.But shes back now."roxi continued....

Azi seems so curious and she listen on what roxi said.

"and now they have a business here in korea.."roxi added.

"ow...well.. good for him nd for his sister.."she said.

"and oh!...remember the day you got fainted 3 years ago? and that was raining hard?...i saw kiseop was standing outside the boutique,soaked in the rain...and one girl came to him,with a paper bag,maybe that girl brought him some clothes to wear...."roxi told azi but azi was so quite. "and after that...i heared that it was his sister"roxi added.

Azi's expression had changed.

"sister? that was her sister? "azi was surprised!

"yes sis....but now idont know if his married or not..."roxi said.

"ahhh...sis...i need to go..is it ok?"azi ask her bestfriend.

"why? where you going? were not yet finished."roxi said.

"i have something to right now..but i pormised i will be back here ok?"she said.

"ow....ok sis...take care ok?"roxi agreed with her.

And that azi hurriedly went out and drive her car.She need to see kiseop but how? where? she dont have any idea how to start finding him.

She know evrything now.That girl ws kiseop's sister not his gf or what.SHe need to find him.But she's doubt about what she feel.She love kiseop until now.Everyday kiseop is always on her mind.For the past 3 years,she didn't intertained suitors.Because she cnt move on with kiseop.

WHile driving...she saw the icecream parlor where she alwasy bought her favorite strawberry flavored icecream.She dicided to drop by to buy.When she's inside,she was amazed of the interior design of the place.It was full of tiny strawberry.And all of the display are miniature strawberries.And also you can now take your order and sit for their strawberry table design and also the chairs.

She sat down for a while.And the waiter came to her to ask her order.

"hello mam! have a good day...may i know your order?" the waiter asked her.

"oww...this place really changed...i love this place.."she said to the waiter.

"thank you mam! its our pleasure to serve and to give the best we have.."the waiter said.

"your welcome...btw,maybe the owner of this icecream house was inlove by the strawberry?" she ask.

"ahhh...yes mam..my boss love strawberries thats why my boss changed everything in here.."the waiter added.

"ow..thats was perfect hehehe so...im sure your boss is so pretty.."azi told the waiter and the waiter smiled.

"wae? why ur smiling? is not true that shes pretty?"she added.

"yes mam,my boss is not pretty...because his so handsome!" the waiter said.

Because of what azi heared..she laughed..."ow... your boss is a boy...im sorry.. i thought..." azi laughed do hard..when she heared some steps coming closer to them.

Because she didnt know that someone is coming,she 's still laughing.THe waiter bow his head to the person behind azi.

"hi sir!" the waiter greeted his boss.

and the man behind her speaks....

"your still the same....chipmunk!" well that was kiseop,wearing his toxedo.

Azi frozed.She knew that voice and that codename that only kiseop called her.

"yah! are you ok? you wont greet me? hug me? or what? "kiseop said behind her back.

"i am pretty? huh?! hahahaha"he added and he laughed hard.

Azi still in her posisition.She dont know what to do or how to face kiseop.Until kiseop sit infront of her.

"yah!...am i that pretty? hahaha"kiseop .but she still cant speak.yes ..she missed this man infront of her.Actually she really want to hug him.But its look like kiseop is still the same..who loves to treased her.

"ahhhh...miane...i need to go.."she said.But when she was about to stand up,kiseop hold her hands.

"wae? you will leave me again?"he said.

"what are you saying? please i need to go.."she insist.but kiseop hold her hand so tight.

"im sorry.. i need to go..."she stood up and take away kiseop's hands.

She turn around and she walk towards the door..when kiseop said...

"im sorry...i was wrong...back then..." he started.

Azi stop for a while.. and listen to what kiseop will say.

"am i stupid? i know i cross the line everytime i teased you..but its not my intetion to hurt you..its just i want to show you the real me.." kiseop said.

"3years.....i suffer because of what i did...i let you go...i didn't wait for you to come..but still i get mad at you..thinking that you fooled me.that day.."kiseop continued with tears.

Azi tears fall...the man behind her was lonely for 3 years like she did.

Kiseop walk closer to azi...he hugged azi. and said.."miane...miane..."he said.

Azi turned her back to kiseop.

"kiseop....im sorry...i was wrong too.."she said "i was over reacted 3 years ago.. and choose to leave without telling you.adn now i know everything...im stupid..." she added.

Azi wipe kiseop's tears.

"3years without you is like nothing to me..i missed the time you teased me...eventhough i get mad at you but behind that im smiling.because i love the way you are..."azi finally said what she felt.

"what did you say? you love me?"kiseop starting to teased azi.

"mwoooo? i said i love the way you are.. i mean you character..asihhh! paboya.." she said.

"but......yes....i love you..." she whispered kiseop.

"i cant hear you..."he said..

"yah! are deaf? anya... i only said it once."azi said and she poked kiseop head..

Kiseop hugged her tighly and whispered..." sa...rang...he... my chipmunks..your my everything,my life and my air.i cant live without you..i died 3 years ago because you left me here,but now...im totally ok." he said while stilll hugging azi.

Azi gaved kiseop a warm hugged....and suddenly...they kissed passiontely.

 

 

 

END OF STORY.

 

 

 

Hey guys! thank you for time reading this. I apprciated each one of you! kamsahaminda!

hope you like the ending...sorry if sometimes i type wrongly but i fixed it immediatly.Im just new here so,im so happy that i published my 3 long stories here.

THANK YOU!

author ^__^